The Ink Spot Reviews

888-654-7367

service@ink-spot.com

1 W Deer Valley RdPhoenix, Arizona 85027

Tell us how The Ink Spot made you happy
I love my pens! Exactly what I visioned. I already can't wait to order more!
The product was exactly what we wanted!
great product, surer fast shipping!!
I have purchased from Ink Spot 3 times now. They say if you purchase from a company 4 times, you will become a life long customer. Great products, service, and fast shipping.
Easy to work with and very quick. Received a proof almost immediately for approval and the project was just what I wanted.
Very nice product, excellent printing and the staff were helpful.
Easy to get my logo done on the pencils. Great value
It was so easy to order and when I had questions they answered so quickly. The product shipped the day I ordered it and was here a couple of days later. The quality of the pens is great! Couldn't ask for more, especially for the price.
great service and excellent work, fast turn around service, thank you guys for a great job.
Thank you so much!
Very helpful during the design phase. Pencils look great!
After searching numerous other so-called "more popular" sites and getting the royal runaround, I stumbled upon The Ink Spot, I took a chance and placed an order for 100 business pens. They were God sent! They did remarkable graphic work and printed everything, and more then I thought they could on the pens I ordered. Plus it was done and shipped to me in 2 days, more than enough time to present to my husband for his birthday! I highly recommend this company over all the others 😉!
We have been very pleased with the quality of the pens we ordered. They came on time and were exactly as ordered.
Fast Service, Very Good Pens, Very Good Price. I would Highly Recommend This Company.
Great product. Fast service. Thanks
Easy to work with! Cute product.
Absolutely love the pens and pencils I had made. The price was very reasonable as well.
The service department is great making everything go smooth and easy and delivery was awesome also plus the pens and pencils look great getting lots of comments!! Thank You!!👍👍
I ordered the Nail file and had them customized. Ordering was quick and easy. The customer service was outstanding. Getting my artwork uploaded, getting the proof and approving finished project was a snap and very quick. From start to finish less than a week.
Prompt, accurate