The Ink Spot Reviews

888-654-7367

service@ink-spot.com

1 W Deer Valley RdPhoenix, Arizona 85027

Tell us how The Ink Spot made you happy
I ordered personalized carpenter pencils for a memorial service for a woodworker. The results were amazing and the family loved them. It added such a personal touch to the funeral. We did two day shipping to make sure they arrived in time, and they arrived even ahead of schedule.
Order custom carpenter pencils with logo. They were awesome. And fast shipping. Will definitely recommend them and use their services in the future!
We ordered pencils and the order was delivered quickly and met our expectations. We would order again. Thank you for the good service.
Excellent personalization of pens. Fast delivery.
They were quick, polite and I got exactly what I expected. I will definitely order from here again.
I have been ordering pen from this company for over 10 years. Quick turnaround, great quality and reasonable price.
I love the pens. I appreciate you all contacting me with each step. That’s awesome customer service.
Like your product . It was a gift and they really loved the pencils.
Our Organization has been purchasing pens for the last number of years .The quality is just great.The price are good,and the services is always excellent.
Great place to get personalized pencils!
Our order arrived just the way we wanted it and actually sooner than expected. Thank you Ink-Spot!
Love The Ink Spot pens that I distribute to my clients over many years! The cost is nominal compared to the quality of penmanship. Thank you!
Fantastic quality! I am very happy with my purchase.
I compared quality and prices with other similar products and chose The Ink Spot. Their customer service was great - samples arrived quickly, and after submitting my order, the proof arrived the next day, and my requested changes were finished within hours. Order arrived even before they had time to send me the tracking information! Definitely would purchase from them again.
Great pencils and excellent customer service! I made a mistake when I ordered and emailed them to see if it could be corrected. They responded immediately, made the correction including a price adjustment. They sent the proof within a few days and the pencils arrived soon after. Just as I ordered!
fast service great pens
The Ink Spot has done it again! Great work on designing my pens for the ministry. They came out exactly how I envisioned they would. Thanks for being my go to company for years!
Very easy to order on the web site. Fast delivery. We have ordered pens for years from your company. Never been disappointed.. Great price as well!
I LOVE my pens! My clients love them! Getting more next week!
Easy ordering process, quick response for proof work! Production and shipping very fast!
The Ink Spot is rated 4.87 based on 1,515 reviews