The Ink Spot Reviews

service@ink-spot.com

1 W Deer Valley RdPhoenix, Arizona 85027

Tell us how The Ink Spot made you happy
Speed of Service
extremely quick response to order & delivery also. could not ask for better
Speed of Service
This is my second time ordering pens for a milestone event, and was pleased with the service and the spendy delivery. My only concern with this cornovirus if my function has to be reschedule are you willing to reprint my order with new date, like some other retailers are doing?
Speed of Service
Awesome, great value & quick turnaround. Strongly recommended.
Speed of Service
Quick delivery. Easy to use website. Good quality pencils. Thank you!
Speed of Service
Quality product and excellent customer service!
THE FIRST ORDER WAS FAST AND AWESOME! INAM STILL WAITING FOR THE SECOND ORDER! YOU CAN TRUST THIS PLACE!
Speed of Service
Best service in the USA. At least 8 yrs of orders and this year the pens arrived faster than before. Ink Spot people are rad.
Speed of Service
The ordering process was quick & seamless. I received what they promised when they promised. PERFECT TRANSACTION.
Speed of Service
I have been ordering from Ink Spot for our church pens for the past four years and have never been disappointed. Their staff is very professional and their product/ turnaround time is without equal!
Speed of Service
I ordered some new pens with my logo.....perfect!!! I couldn't be happier, letters were clear and concise, my logo was beautiful and correct per my instructions. The pen itself is a good one I selected from your inventory. I couldn't be more satisfied. Thank You and I will continue to order from your company. The part I like is that it is sent to me in a matter of days. Keep up the good work with customer satisfaction.
Speed of Service
Nice pens and decent price, quick shipment will be ordering more
Speed of Service
I will definitely use The Ink Spot again. I ordered pens to give out as thank you’s for a fundraiser my family is doing for Cystic Fibrosis. The pens came in fast and all correspondence was answered quickly.
Very easy to use!
Speed of Service
This place is awesome. I ordered the wrong color pen by mistake I called and they changed it in a timely manner so I didnt get the wrong thing. If I had a question they answered it. The product I got was great every pen wrote the first time.
Speed of Service
Purchased the nail files. They process was easy & affordable. The quality was great. I am very satisfied with my purchase and will order again from this Co.
Speed of Service
This place is the best !!
Speed of Service
We are so pleased to work with The Ink Spot for our merchandise and promo products. The ease of creation and use of their website made designing products simple and smooth. Some promo sites are time consuming and this was a breeze. Our products arrived quickly and packed very well. All the products we ordered looked exactly as we expected and exactly as advertised. I had telephoned for some assistance on my first order and the customer care representative was super friendly and was very interested in helping me resolve my design questions. We look forward to years of production and a solid relationship. Best, Chris (Miracles Life Care of Tucson)
Excellent!!!
Speed of Service
I had previously sent my logo to another pen Company and they were not able to duplicate it. The ink spot got it correct. I love my purchase.
Speed of Service
I really appreciated that they called me to discuss my font choice, and how it would be best printed. The customer service is outstanding!
The Ink Spot is rated 4.86 based on 1,424 reviews