The Ink Spot Reviews

1 W Deer Valley RdPhoenix, Arizona 85027

Tell us how The Ink Spot made you happy
It was the right price
Reasonably priced, quick delivery
Writing on pens was done nicely, service was very quick.
I love the way my pens came out. My only complaint is that the ink is black and I thought it would be blue.
Good value good pens and quick delivery. Only regret gold imprint on white is hard to read, wish we would have directed to order different color.
The pens & pencils were on point. They looked really good
Very worried , because my order did not arrive on time as planned, the package arrived the following day
Jaime, I checked on your order and see it was ordered, printed, shipped and delivered in 2 days and using regular ground shipping. Speed of service is very important to us. This order was placed, printed and shipped the same day it was ordered. Sorry you were not happy with the speed of service.
1st purchase, will buy again.
Prompt and efficient service.
I placed an order online after business hours, and was concerned about what I actually ordered regarding the print color and color of ink in pens. I called and expressed my confusion. I immediately received an email alleviating my fears. The prompt response was excellent, and I received the pens much sooner than expected. I am very pleased with the appearance of personalized pens, and how quickly I received the order.
The Ink Spot delivered quickly and with quality. I had some concerns about seeing a proof in advance, but their customer service team contacted me and helped me get that proof taken care of quickly. The pens I had ordered arrived much faster than I expected, economically shipped in eco-friendly minimal packaging. The final design looked great! I will definitely be ordering again!
The pens were shipped quickly! I also love that they suggested a color for me and did a free proof check.
Great service, prompt filling of the order.
Very pleased with the fast response and the pens themselves. Write nicely and a great price.
Not sure about this order at this point because I haven't used any of them yet. My last order, there was at least 15-20 pens I had to throw away because they wouldn't retract.
Went well...I do have a suggestion that color option is NOT!! defaulted, I had aimed to order all Pink NEON, but the assorted was defaulted and I failed to change, making what we have work but other than that slip up(which was my fault for not marking different color opt) everything was perfect
Happy Customer, will order again.
Pleased with shipment.
Good price
Delivered fast and on time!
The Ink Spot is rated 4.87 based on 1,533 reviews