The Ink Spot Reviews

service@ink-spot.com

1 W Deer Valley RdPhoenix, Arizona 85027

Tell us how The Ink Spot made you happy
Nice looking pen !
you get the product fast.
Pens and service are great. I had to wait a month before the ones I wanted were in stock this time. Previous orders I did not have a problem.
Online chat customer service very helpful.
Provided the product I ordered in a timely matter and time
Order was filled and delivered fast. No problem with product and information of pens were correct. Thanks so much for a freat job.
Very happy with the personalized pens I ordered. Could not believe how quickly my order came!
I usually order pens for my business, they are great business cards. I have ordered from two other companies, until I found out they charge 16.00 + for a set up fee. What is that? I found the Ink Spot, with no set up fee. I ordered 150 pens, and they arrived within a few days. I have not used them yet, as I am using up my old order from the other company. They look ok, but we'll see how the quality of pens they are in a few weeks.
My organization was very pleased with the product and the price as we are under a strict budget. I asked a question whether the pen was metal and now know why I didn't get an answer. It turned out well, however, I may have changed to a metal pen if the price were not much higher. We like the weight of a metal pen better. I also would have like it if at least 10 of the pens came with free pen boxes. We gave these pens to guests who attended a luncheon we had an intend to give the rest to members who attend a seminar in the future. I will order in the future and recommend your company.
It was a very good experience. Ken and staff were supper helpful. Looking forward to our next order.
Good pens, great value! Will order again!
Your website page stated that orders over a certain amount would get free shipping. When I went to check out i was charged for shipping. Mike morman. My order was over 200 dollars. Thanks
Fast processing of my order, quality product. Will definitely order additional pens in the future.
""
Pens smaller than expected but acceptable.
My order was very good. I would truly order again?
Service was fast and very professional. Thanks.
Great customer service. Thank you
Very prompt and helpful customer service. Order received on time as promised. Pleased with quality and service.
We like the pens, the message we ordered to go on the pen was perfect and easy to read. Wish they came in other colors, would have preferred a white barrel instead of the neon choices.
The Ink Spot is rated 4.87 based on 1,535 reviews