The Ink Spot Reviews

888-654-7367

service@ink-spot.com

1 W Deer Valley RdPhoenix, Arizona 85027

Tell us how The Ink Spot made you happy
After searching numerous other so-called "more popular" sites and getting the royal runaround, I stumbled upon The Ink Spot, I took a chance and placed an order for 100 business pens. They were God sent! They did remarkable graphic work and printed everything, and more then I thought they could on the pens I ordered. Plus it was done and shipped to me in 2 days, more than enough time to present to my husband for his birthday! I highly recommend this company over all the others 😉!
We have been very pleased with the quality of the pens we ordered. They came on time and were exactly as ordered.
Fast Service, Very Good Pens, Very Good Price. I would Highly Recommend This Company.
Great product. Fast service. Thanks
Easy to work with! Cute product.
Absolutely love the pens and pencils I had made. The price was very reasonable as well.
The service department is great making everything go smooth and easy and delivery was awesome also plus the pens and pencils look great getting lots of comments!! Thank You!!👍👍
I ordered the Nail file and had them customized. Ordering was quick and easy. The customer service was outstanding. Getting my artwork uploaded, getting the proof and approving finished project was a snap and very quick. From start to finish less than a week.
Prompt, accurate
Great, well priced products, fast and reliable service.
The best place ever to do my carpenter pencils. Thanks a lot.
Excellent quality, very patient with the changes I made.
Son de Buena calidad
This company is very professional, I like.
Our company has been buying our carpenter pencils from The Ink Spot for years now. Their service is fast and the orders are always perfect.
After a horrible experience with National Pens, I found The Ink Spot. What a great experience, within 24 hours my pens were done and shipped. Can’t ask for better than that.
This is not the first time I've ordered from The Ink Spot, and it won't be the last. I've been pleased with the timeliness, price, and quality of my shipments each and every time.
Ink Spot's site was easy to navigate, fast turn around, and the final product exceeded expectations. I recommend Ink Spot and would use them again.
Easy ordering. Quick response to questions. Friendly Customer Service. Quick delivery. Nice product. No complaints. Well done, Ink Spot!
Excellent order process Great communication Great work!!!
The Ink Spot is rated 4.87 based on 1,535 reviews