The Ink Spot Reviews

service@ink-spot.com

1 W Deer Valley RdPhoenix, Arizona 85027

Tell us how The Ink Spot made you happy
Very easy to use!
This place is awesome. I ordered the wrong color pen by mistake I called and they changed it in a timely manner so I didnt get the wrong thing. If I had a question they answered it. The product I got was great every pen wrote the first time.
Purchased the nail files. They process was easy & affordable. The quality was great. I am very satisfied with my purchase and will order again from this Co.
This place is the best !!
We are so pleased to work with The Ink Spot for our merchandise and promo products. The ease of creation and use of their website made designing products simple and smooth. Some promo sites are time consuming and this was a breeze. Our products arrived quickly and packed very well. All the products we ordered looked exactly as we expected and exactly as advertised. I had telephoned for some assistance on my first order and the customer care representative was super friendly and was very interested in helping me resolve my design questions. We look forward to years of production and a solid relationship. Best, Chris (Miracles Life Care of Tucson)
Excellent!!!
I had previously sent my logo to another pen Company and they were not able to duplicate it. The ink spot got it correct. I love my purchase.
I really appreciated that they called me to discuss my font choice, and how it would be best printed. The customer service is outstanding!
Very pleased with the ease and accuracy of the website. When I asked for input, customer service was very efficient. My order arrived quickly. Thank you.
I've been ordering through Ink-Spot for years! Great quality, great customer service, always happy!
My co-worker referred me to you. The best pens and easiest setup around. So great to work with them and my clients always love these pens. Nice low price for excellent pens that write perfectly smooth all the time. Glad I found you!
Styles, colors, ink colors, reasonable priced, and the live chat
I appreciated their flexibility and willingness to provide samples to ensure my order was perfect. The product received was good quality and looked great.
I have been purchasing from the Ink Spot for a few years now, and they never disappoint. I highly recommend them!
Fast proof, helpful staff, quick shipping
I placed an order for some personalized clips with text only and didn't ask for a proof, because I was in a hurry. I very short time later, I received an email from Natasha. She is a magician! She magically found my program's logo and more information about the program than I initially provided. She worked up a beautiful proof, and my products turned out so much better than they would have if they would have been printed with the personalization I initially requested. I'm so pleased with the final result, and Natasha's customer service was excellent. Thank you!
Very impressed with the efficiency and customer service. I will definitely recommend.
Carpenter pencils look great and were delivered faster than the estimated delivery
Always reliable with lightning fast service. I wouldn`t use anyone else.
People love these pens and the way they write. I keep reordering them.
The Ink Spot is rated 4.87 based on 1,540 reviews