Opticsplanet Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Opticsplanet

How would you rate Opticsplanet ?

"I have bought many things on the web and have found no better company to deal with than Opticsplanet! Discounts free shipping and so much more. IF your looking for a Gun accessory or sporting goods this is simply the place to go. Treat yourself to the best service you will find anywhere on the web at Opticsplanet. David Miller Ohio, 45885"
"Optics Planet has very competitive pricing and makes things right the first time! I recently purchased a Magpul UBR stock and it was going to arrive late due to weather, but Optics Planet made it right before I even had the opportunity to address the issue with them. Thank Your Optics Planet!"
"I had only ordered from Optics Planet once before but have known of their reputation for years. My first experience was reasonable, good price, ok shipping. My next order has not gone so well. I ordered 4 different items at once so I could get the free shipping over $49.00. After a month of not receiving my order I cancelled it. The next day I got an email saying that all my stuff was back in stock, would I like to reinstate my order? I said yes and a couple of days later I got a shipping confirmation. It's been 2 weeks now, still don't have my stuff."
"They worked with me to change an order after the original purchase item went to back order status."
Opticsplanet is rated 3.67 based on 4 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!