ozwashroom Reviews

of reviewers recommend ozwashroom

Tell us how ozwashroom made you happy
good work and fast delivery
very quick despatch. good to deal with.
Thanks Tim.
i am very happy with the product and the fast efficient delivery time. I will be using your services in the future
Thanks Donna.
Fast and efficient delivery
Thanks Barry.
The site is very easy to order from.
Customer service called a few days later to say our product was out of stock for a few weeks and suggested another option that arrived quickly.
Friendly, helpful staff.
great units.

fast delivery
Delivered Promptly
Thank You.
Simple process to sign up and order, delivery was prompt and product was as requested.
All round was a good experience.
Thanks Gary.
Unfortunately I can not give a better review as I ordered this on the 24th of Sept and it is the 9th Oct and I still have not received the item. I had notification on Fri 2nd Oct that it was in transit and then again this morning to say it was on it's way.
I was very happy with prompt service I received
Goods arrived in good order
Many thanks.
Thank You.
Simple on line purchase and quick delivery , very happy.
Thank You.
Goods arrived as described and on time. Easy ordering process too!
Thank You Steven.
This is the first time that I have tried these toilet rolls. I love the softness and the fact that they come wrapped individually in paper.
The ones I bought are small compared to other brands but still pleased with my purchase.
Friendly customer service with quick delivery times.
Quick Delivery, Product was as advertised, easy to install.
Quick response via email regarding queries
All was great with Ozwash however it fell apart with your courier company. They had specific instructions to leave at the front door of the unit number, which is on the top floor (2 flights of stairs) it is safe there. However they decided to leave it at the entry to the building where anyone can pick it up and take it. Luckily my neighbour picked it up for us but I was no impressed with the courier company which makes me questions whether I use Oz wash again.
Hi Richard,
Thanks so much for your feed back and we are very sorry for the courier giving you very poor service. We have contacted them and strongly told them all about that very bad service by them. We try our best at this end
so all our many orders are delivered promptly and properly. Regards Ian
Thank You Extremely Fast Delivery and prompt service
Very prompt service. Thank you
One star seems too high for these guys. Poorly fabricated product. Buyer beware of who you are dealing with. Cheap and Nasty
ozwashroom is rated 4.41 based on 617 reviews