ozwashroom Reviews

of reviewers recommend ozwashroom

Tell us how ozwashroom made you happy
Your product listing would be better served if your delivery costs were better suited to the items ordered. A sign that's smaller than A4 would only cost about $4 by Australia post. How many items would customers rather buy on Ebay with free delivery ?
I called to place our order, staff very helpful and delivery was exactly as told it would be. More then impressed with the company, staff and service.
**********
Poor service. Unit supplied was described in literature and sales person as being fast and powerful. It was slow. On returning it I was required to pay freight in both directions. A waste of my time and money.
You told us that you have a limited budget, and that what we provided for you, if you want more powerful dryer you should consider the XL228S
Prompt service with good progress notification.
I wish to thank ozwashroom for the efforts the sales representative made in the purchase of a disabled rail. The last week before Christmas is a difficult time for suppliers and the sales representative ensured that the manufacturer had stock so that promt delivery could be made. Don Cottee Mudgee NSW
Online ordering was a bit clunky (due to choosing "free" merchandise) but otherwise customer service was good and products delivered no problems. Will happily use again.
I still haven't received my order.
..........
Great product … not worth paying for express delivery
Quick service and the product is very similar to the much more expensive one from Macdonald. The people I purchased it for and fitted up in their disabled toilet / wash room were very happy. Many thanks and Happy Christmas too you all! R.B.Treffry.
Thank you - the unit arrived very promptly. I will need to wait and see if it will work for my mother. She has dementia and perhaps the delivery of the soup is a bit slow? Not a fault of the unit or your service, just perhaps not suitable in my mother's case. Will need to wait and see.
great service
Purchased this product for my Business. Excellent Quality, Great Price, Delivered Promptly & communication regarding purchase including invoicing and courier status were fantastic!
Very helpful..
delivery didn't follow instructions no I am forced to pick up after paying for delivery
Couriers attempted delivery twice and left you a card, we phoned you three time you never answered and we emailed you a number of times you never reply !!!!!!
Prompt delivery and the products ordered exceeded my expectations.
Goods arrived in great condition and the unit purchased is top quality.
Easy to order and delivery is quick.
Great fast delivery