Patpat Reviews

of reviewers recommend Patpat

Tell us how Patpat made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I ordered some really cute baby outfits for my sisters baby shower. Everything was incredibly cheap compared with other baby clothes available so I wasn’t expecting much and shipping was long about 3 weeks. When package arrived (day before the baby shower) I was actually really shocked at the high quality of the material and every outfit was perfect. Super cute!!
The sizes for adults is quite large though however baby and toddler outfits are true sizes.
I highly recommend this company for original and high quality baby and children apparel for a low price.
SCAM, SCAM,SCAM. THEY WILL TELL YOU LIE, AFTER THEY LIE JUST TO COVER BUTTS! MONEY WAS PAID ON APRIL 13,2020! STATED TODAY PACKAGE WAS PICKED UP AT GRAPEVINE,TX BY USPS
IT STILL SITTING IN GRAPEVIE. I REALLY DON'T THINK IT BE HERE AT MY LOCATION IN 2 DAYS!! THEY TAKE YOUR TIME AND MONEY. DO NOT SERVICE YOUR ORDERS. SO I SEE THEM AS SCAMMERS.
I WILL NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN. NOT TO SCAM MY MONEY!!!!
Still have not received my merchandise... Talk to customer service about my refund and he basically told me I'm not able to receive my refund.. This company is fraud
Shocking. They take your money and then dont send any goods, then block you from your account saying 'email not reconised' so you cant even 'track' your order. Most likely because they have not sent the items. I ordered over 3 weeks ago. This is a scam website beware.
Horrible Delivery 😡
Do NOT be lured by their huge discounts.
Took almost 2 months to receive my order of baby clothes!
My Granddaughter had outgrown clothes by the time I received my order!
Awful company.
I waited over 6 weeks for my order, it never arrived. I then asked for a refund, 8 weeks of nagging and I still do not have my refund.
Do not trust this company, apparently the clothes are cheap knockoffs from China.
Patpat is rated 2.00 based on 6 reviews