National Pen Company Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend National Pen Company

How would you rate National Pen Company ?

(optional)

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Jairo Ponce
This company is Amazing, the best customer service. I like it

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about National Pen Company in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Jairo Ponce
"This company is Amazing, the best customer service. I like it"
Frank Harwood
"Been use this firm for 10 years compiling my Christmas and New Year message on a New Year Calendar. They go down well with my relatives , friends and business people."
"Just a summary: Jan 28, order lost because they stated they didnt have the pens they prominently advertise online and bait/switch you to buy another product. Feb 20, after complaint they EXPEDITE an order that still wasn't shipped for an additional 2 weeks. Received order and it was WRONG. They stated it was my fault they misspelled the company name. Company sent canned response to all inquiries sent, then after a negative review stated to send contact information. The next day they call to collect payment with no mention of how horrible their service is. Of course they state we have opened a "ticket" to investigate, surely to drag it along and cause a late fee and possible ding to my credit. Lesson Learned, they are not flexible and do not care about customers. They bait and switch you and it will end up costing you much more than you bargained for. BUYER BEWARE, go elsewhere and DO NOT do business with these folks."
Paul Thompson
"Excellent company - good web site, fast efficient service, and great quality product. I have used their promotional pens over several years - the style of pens and great quality of refills co stantly prompts my customers to keep asking for more!"
National Pen Company is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews