National Pen Company Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend National Pen Company

Tell us how National Pen Company made you happy

Telephone
"I had never used this company before for product, but we received a sample pen that was pretty nice so we decided to give it a shot. I called because the promo that we had in hand was expired. They agreed to honor the price of the promo and had me send our logo over to them to give us two proofs. I spoke with Allison Stacey first and she was super nice, she also told me that we would have proofs by the end of that day or the next day. At the end of the following day we still didn't have anything so I followed up over email to which I never received a response. I then called two days later and spoke with Jessica Rutherford who ensured me that they would get the proofs to me that day. It has been a week and I still haven't heard a thing from anyone! I work in customer service and this is NO WAY to treat customers! You don't promise something and then not deliver! That to me is unacceptable! After reading the other reviews now that I've gone through this, I'm glad that I chose to look elsewhere! BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY, I WILL NEVER USE THEM! TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!! If you do use this company, prepare yourself to be placed on the back burner!"
"This company is Amazing, the best customer service. I like it"
"Been use this firm for 10 years compiling my Christmas and New Year message on a New Year Calendar. They go down well with my relatives , friends and business people."
"Just a summary: Jan 28, order lost because they stated they didnt have the pens they prominently advertise online and bait/switch you to buy another product. Feb 20, after complaint they EXPEDITE an order that still wasn't shipped for an additional 2 weeks. Received order and it was WRONG. They stated it was my fault they misspelled the company name. Company sent canned response to all inquiries sent, then after a negative review stated to send contact information. The next day they call to collect payment with no mention of how horrible their service is. Of course they state we have opened a "ticket" to investigate, surely to drag it along and cause a late fee and possible ding to my credit. Lesson Learned, they are not flexible and do not care about customers. They bait and switch you and it will end up costing you much more than you bargained for. BUYER BEWARE, go elsewhere and DO NOT do business with these folks."
"Excellent company - good web site, fast efficient service, and great quality product. I have used their promotional pens over several years - the style of pens and great quality of refills co stantly prompts my customers to keep asking for more!"
National Pen Company is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews