Shutterfly Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Shutterfly

How would you rate Shutterfly ?

"Prompt service. Pictures are of great quality and color"
"Got some great deals with excellent results. Will be a repeat customer for sure!"
"The folks at "Shutterfly" got some smart young man who knows all about computer science to improve their web site. Now, I can no-longer order prints from it after two days of trying and a call to 'Tech support' from a nice young lady who spoke English as a second language."
"I always print my photos with Shutterfly. I love the quality of everything made by them. I have several albums, bunch of magnets and canvas shopping bags, tea cups, and some Christmas ornaments with my girl's pics on them. I often buy presents for friends and family there, too. Recently I bought two bookmarks from Shutterfly. I am so happy to see that these bookmarks are metallic, sturdy, with vivid print and quality finish."
Shutterfly is rated 4.25 based on 4 reviews