Shutterfly Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Shutterfly

Tell us how Shutterfly made you happy

"Great prints every time."
"Promos are fantastic!"
"I have purchased the same product from Shutterfly that I have from Easy Canvas. It was a little more complicated and, of course, cost more. While the quality was basically the same it took a little longer to create."
"They didn't. I was not happy with their products, or prices."
"Great prices. Great quality. Easy to use website. Fast delivery. A lot of options to choose from."
Jo
"I have ordered twice now from Shutterfly and am very pleased with the entire process of creating my own online scrapbooks. The quality and pricing cannot be beaten!"
"They made me happy for the end product I received it was well put together."
"Prompt service. Pictures are of great quality and color"
"Got some great deals with excellent results. Will be a repeat customer for sure!"
"The folks at "Shutterfly" got some smart young man who knows all about computer science to improve their web site. Now, I can no-longer order prints from it after two days of trying and a call to 'Tech support' from a nice young lady who spoke English as a second language."
"I always print my photos with Shutterfly. I love the quality of everything made by them. I have several albums, bunch of magnets and canvas shopping bags, tea cups, and some Christmas ornaments with my girl's pics on them. I often buy presents for friends and family there, too. Recently I bought two bookmarks from Shutterfly. I am so happy to see that these bookmarks are metallic, sturdy, with vivid print and quality finish."
Shutterfly is rated 4.18 based on 11 reviews