Shutterfly Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend Shutterfly

Tell us how Shutterfly made you happy

"Very easy to use website and the options are great. Just wish shipping was a little cheaper."
"I received a wonderful photo puzzle for Christmas 2018. This puzzle was an "I LOVE YOU MOM" puzzle from my recently married son & daughter in-law. I didn't want to have to disappoint them in letting them know that I was missing a puzzle piece. So I contacted Shutterfly.com & spoke with a Supervisor & she could NOT just replace this puzzle & send me out a new one. I was told that I had to actually let the newly married couple know this puzzle was defective. They were the only ones that could have it replaced & they could not deal directly with me. I was told that it was for security reasons & this is ridiculous."
"Great prints every time."
"Promos are fantastic!"
"I have purchased the same product from Shutterfly that I have from Easy Canvas. It was a little more complicated and, of course, cost more. While the quality was basically the same it took a little longer to create."
"They didn't. I was not happy with their products, or prices."
"Great prices. Great quality. Easy to use website. Fast delivery. A lot of options to choose from."
Jo
"I have ordered twice now from Shutterfly and am very pleased with the entire process of creating my own online scrapbooks. The quality and pricing cannot be beaten!"
"They made me happy for the end product I received it was well put together."
"Prompt service. Pictures are of great quality and color"
"Got some great deals with excellent results. Will be a repeat customer for sure!"
"The folks at "Shutterfly" got some smart young man who knows all about computer science to improve their web site. Now, I can no-longer order prints from it after two days of trying and a call to 'Tech support' from a nice young lady who spoke English as a second language."
"I always print my photos with Shutterfly. I love the quality of everything made by them. I have several albums, bunch of magnets and canvas shopping bags, tea cups, and some Christmas ornaments with my girl's pics on them. I often buy presents for friends and family there, too. Recently I bought two bookmarks from Shutterfly. I am so happy to see that these bookmarks are metallic, sturdy, with vivid print and quality finish."
Shutterfly is rated 4.00 based on 13 reviews