Shutterfly Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shutterfly
Read Shutterfly Reviews

888-225-7159

Tell us how Shutterfly made you happy
I have had a few photobooks done by them over the years. The quality is great, but the price is not great. I wish the prices would go back to what they were a few years ago.
Shutterfly's website is useless!. I have tried contacting someone in so called customer service for the last week. My order was supposedly shipped on December 5th today is the 20th. It has supposedly been sitting in some facility in Atlanta, GA, since Dec 11th. I mean seriously, this is the second time Shutterfly has ruined my Christmas and I really don't know why I even bother.. Every time you try to contact someone in customer service it just sends you on a loop back on itself. I tried the phone. I was on for over 2 hours and nothing! It really is a ridiculous set up. So if you want to gamble with you holiday greetings and have no care if your order ever turns up, please go ahead and use this useless company!
very satisfied my canvas came on time and price was a good deal
Love Shutterfly!
My most favorite place to shop for personal heartfelt gifts ❤️
I’ve ordered so much from this company. I’m very happy with how everything turned out! Thanks so much Shutterfly!!
My results have been good previously, but this time I needed a special picture for our 50th Anniversary. There were too many choices to make and if you inadvertently hit the wrong link, it seems you can never retrieve what you were working on. The site is confusing and not customer friendly, at least for me.
Very easy to use website and the options are great. Just wish shipping was a little cheaper.
I received a wonderful photo puzzle for Christmas 2018. This puzzle was an "I LOVE YOU MOM" puzzle from my recently married son & daughter in-law. I didn't want to have to disappoint them in letting them know that I was missing a puzzle piece. So I contacted Shutterfly.com & spoke with a Supervisor & she could NOT just replace this puzzle & send me out a new one. I was told that I had to actually let the newly married couple know this puzzle was defective. They were the only ones that could have it replaced & they could not deal directly with me. I was told that it was for security reasons & this is ridiculous.
Great prints every time.
Promos are fantastic!
I have purchased the same product from Shutterfly that I have from Easy Canvas. It was a little more complicated and, of course, cost more. While the quality was basically the same it took a little longer to create.
They didn't. I was not happy with their products, or prices.
Great prices. Great quality. Easy to use website. Fast delivery. A lot of options to choose from.
I have ordered twice now from Shutterfly and am very pleased with the entire process of creating my own online scrapbooks. The quality and pricing cannot be beaten!
They made me happy for the end product I received it was well put together.
Prompt service. Pictures are of great quality and color
Got some great deals with excellent results. Will be a repeat customer for sure!
The folks at "Shutterfly" got some smart young man who knows all about computer science to improve their web site. Now, I can no-longer order prints from it after two days of trying and a call to 'Tech support' from a nice young lady who spoke English as a second language.
I always print my photos with Shutterfly. I love the quality of everything made by them. I have several albums, bunch of magnets and canvas shopping bags, tea cups, and some Christmas ornaments with my girl's pics on them. I often buy presents for friends and family there, too. Recently I bought two bookmarks from Shutterfly. I am so happy to see that these bookmarks are metallic, sturdy, with vivid print and quality finish.
Shutterfly is rated 4.0 based on 20 reviews