Smyths Toys Superstores Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Smyths Toys Superstores
09AM
9AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Smyths Toys Superstores?

Tell us how Smyths Toys Superstores made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"As one of the few toy stores near us and with 2 young children we spend a lot of time at Smyths. We love going in and seeing all the toys stacked up high! However, I'm not a fan of shopping so I prefer to make my purchases online. At Smyths.com you can search very easily by brand or item description and clearly see how much things are going to cost. The amount we spend, we get free delivery too. A simple website, clear to see what's available or out of stock, so no nasty surprises at the checkout. Never had any problems and they're my go to for toys and other kids treats."
Are you Smyths Toys Superstores? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very competitive price and also find the items I need in stock!"
"The in-store and online experiences both faultless. Items as per descriptions"
"user friendly site, value for money & speedy delivery"
"They were great easy click and collect service"
"Couldn't find the product I wanted. The staff went out there way to find the product in stock and get it delivered to my local store."
"Very prompt delivery and pleased with product"
"Fast delivery and good value for money"
"Fast delivery and happy with my order!"
"While their prices aren't ALWAYS the most competitive with online stores they have some excellent bargains instore and the atmosphere and staff are so happy and friendly it is a genuine pleasure to shop there. I have thus far never had a bad experience and can highly recommend :)."
"Great range or toys, fab prices and I love the age group tab you can click on to view age range toys"
"Really good range of Lego here. Prices comparable to online shops yet the high street convienience. Will use again"
"Great collection and good deals."
"The website was good and really easy to use. Smyths offered the best price for the product I wanted, delivery was prompt, service good and the item good quality. Am a happy customer."
"Great ordering and collection service"
"Staff were very helpful and went out their way to help m find what I was looking for. Prices were competitive and being able to reserve online was so helpful"
"Very happy"
"Ordered at Christmas time one tea time was delivered following morning"
"I absolutely LOVE smyths for all my children's toys and other items. Super easy website and well detailed description of all products. Transactions are super easy and delivery is fast and traceable which is always a massive Plus! Have recommended Smyths to all my family and friends."
"Ordered on Thursday at 1.30pm (Very last minute) and the delivery arrived on Friday Morning Just in time for my Godsons Christening. I was very impressed with how efficient and easy to use the website was and they also had a message tab so I was able to ask a member of staff if my package would be delivered in time and they were very helpful."
Smyths Toys Superstores is rated 4.64 based on 122 reviews