Boosthive.eu Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Boosthive.eu Reviews

About Boosthive.eu:

Boosthive.eu is a high-quality boosting service provider aimed on helping gamers achieve their needs in online games.

support@boosthive.eu

Boosthive.eu 5 star review on 28th October 2023
Boosthive.eu 5 star review on 15th July 2021
Nice and fast Boots :-)
Great Service!
I have used Boosthive for a few years for high level runs and never had issues. Reasonable price and fast timed runs. I use them for what people in my guild cannot do.
It was affordable, the boost was setup really fast, great communication and my boost was done within the day. Definitely recommend.
10 out of 10 in service. and follow up in conversation with the customer to get the best service!!
I like the service but the boost groups often struggle with damage on the very edge. I'd pay 2 euros more for like a super fast raid grps, but 2+ hours with wipes, delayed start etc. is always a downer. Mythic+ on the other is a bit expensiv, but super good groups so far
Amazing service!! I was shocked how quickly I was not only in a game, but the excursion ran and item acquired! Koloksay_ did a fabulous job and would def use BoostHive in the future!!
give really good service and never stop come back
My Order was done very fast!
Everything worked, every time. Simple and nice service and fair prizes.
Good and fast service thanks
I love this service provider. I have worked with Derbin 6 times now on COD boosts and he is a rock star! He is a great communicator and he gets the job done quickly. I've recommended this service to friends and family who have also used it. Thank you for a great experience again!
ExtremGmz was my booster and he was great I misspelled it in my last one. Great booster and worked really well did what needed done and was friendly helped out alot
Very quick and easy to get things organized. Appreciate the quick replies also. Would highly recommend!
I loved how I was dealt with Danib2222 was really helpful and supportive with anything I needed help with
Great service and good support
Had a hard time setting a proper date for the run i bought. Also started 30 minutes late both times. Communications is great tho.
Hello there! Thank you for contacting us and letting us know about this issue. I apologize that your experience with us was not up to our standards. Rest assured, I am dedicated to resolving this matter and making sure your future experiences with us are more positive. In order to do so, could you please provide me with some more details so I can thoroughly look into your order and identify the problem? I will be in contact with you soon. Best regards, Nick.
Amazing Service and really friendly 😃
The team of dragonry was top 😁 thanks once again
Fast an secure service.