Boosthive.eu Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Boosthive.eu Reviews

About Boosthive.eu:

Boosthive.eu is a high-quality boosting service provider aimed on helping gamers achieve their needs in online games.

support@boosthive.eu

Boosthive.eu 5 star review on 25th November 2023
Boosthive.eu 5 star review on 28th October 2023
Boosthive.eu 5 star review on 15th July 2021
Cust****
Great service for people who do not have time to put in the chore of finding a PUG or the drama and politics of a guild. Efficient, friendly and well priced.
Perfectly, unbelievable nice ans quick. Never experienced such a guiding. Thank you so much, I'll be back
good and fast booster
Took a bit to get started but finished quickly
Great communication, and reliable service
Amazing service from Boosthive, specially from Prokiller, who did everything with extreme professionalism. I recommend him and I hope we can meet again for more services.
I have continued to use Зайкиннc (Flex) for more orders over the past few months. I am continually impressed by her dedication, consistency and professionalism. I cannot speak more highly of her and her boosting services. Would recommend her and BH to any prospective customer. A++ service. ~Matty.
My Main Boost Service , reliable and fast.
Boosthive is a great place to get boosts, u don't play with cheater boosters like other services. I can recommend it 100% to anybody to get anything from here!
Very quick and easy service. LVNT and their team were very professional and kind. Would use them again for anything I would require.
Thank you so much for everything!
I'm super satisfied. Even if there are problems, a solution is sought immediately. you are in very good hands. 5/5 :)
Perfect run ! Smooth and fast .
Aerostrike is amazing! Super trustworthy and updated me every bit of the way. Definitely would do again :)
amazing no plroblem at all
It was really fast and helpful. They adapted everything to my needs. Odium is a great player with great skills! Tyvm!
Great service fast and reliable.
Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. Based on our records, our team is still meeting the deadline that we guarantee for receiving the service you selected. In any case, we will definitely reach out to you for additional information. Best regards, Jane.
Friendly team and customer support. They get the job done every time :)
Boosthive.eu 5 star review on 24th April 2024
Great service.
Absolutely awesome! First I thought it was not so safe because I’m a very cautious person but after talking with the booster itself (Raksion) I know I was in good hands! Thanks to all for the professional and fast service! Will definitely do it again!
Boosthive.eu is rated 4.9 based on 1,988 reviews