Boosthive.eu Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Boosthive.eu Reviews

About Boosthive.eu:

Boosthive.eu is a high-quality boosting service provider aimed on helping gamers achieve their needs in online games.

support@boosthive.eu

Boosthive.eu 5 star review on 25th November 2023
Boosthive.eu 5 star review on 28th October 2023
Boosthive.eu 5 star review on 15th July 2021
Cust****
Tested many boosting services and very happy about Boosthive Starting time very fast and completion time as well Very good customer services due to quick reaction and professionalism I recommand
Really happy with the service and my booster, Light913
Really happy with the service and my booster, Light913
Really happy with the service and my booster, Light913!
My booster was fast and efficient. Very professional and helpful. Im happy about the service :)
Profesional
ExtremGmz from Boosthive.eu provided an outstanding Diablo 4 boosting service, significantly enhancing my gameplay experience with remarkable efficiency and professionalism.
This is an amazing service. I have used Boosthive for multiple orders now for WoW boosting and each time has been a perfect experience. My last order was for crest farming and I got paired up with booster ZOOZ. He took such good care of me, had to split the boost up into about 4 different sessions due to my schedule and he accomodated no problem at all. The team got grouped up quickly and we smashed those M+6 dungeons like they were nothing. Hoping I can get paired up with ZOOZ again on future orders. Thanks for such great service!
The customer support was really helpfull, fast at answering and arranging boosts thanks aloot .
Always excellent service and professional boosters at your service
Took a lot longer than the time advertised for as little as 333g, but it got there eventually, was looking at 36 hours at one point. Despite this, would use the service again, with managed expectations. Edit - Cus service contacted me shortly after explaining and reviewing the situation, and cleared up my issues. Can't fault a follow up service imo, most companies will take your cash and call it done, reardless of the out come, these guys WANT you to be happy with your purchase and service, you really can't ask for more than that can you?! 5/5
Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your experience. Im sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our service. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and will definitely help us improve. I'll make sure to thoroughly review our chat logs and records to understand what went wrong and address this situation. If necessary, I will reach out to you for further information. Thank you in advance for your cooperation! Best regards, Veronica.
Amazing service, all pro ppl with u in dungeon.
My booster Abohassan was a real Blessing. He managed doing my offer really fast and keeps me always Updated with picture and so on. Also the Support by the Sales dude was Good. So Overall really happy with you guys and the booster.
Things just couldn't go wrong with a bunch of experts carrying you back right? That's exactly the services you can expect from BoostHive! I tried their 'Ravenous Farming' package and they got me the gun on the second run! @Koloksay_ did a great job back there to carry me on his back from the start to the end of EACH raids. Hat's off to you brother!
Excellent M+ service. danib2222 was great at coordinating and setting things up.
super job super
very well played - very fast
Takes care of it quick and easy
first time used a boost service and it was awesome! The job was done real fast and the booster, Light913 was very kind and fast. Did everything perfectly!! 10/10
One of the best boosting services I’ve used. The job was done real fast and the booster was very respectful and kind.
Boosthive.eu is rated 4.9 based on 2,023 reviews