Boosthive.eu Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boosthive.eu
Read Boosthive.eu Reviews

About Boosthive.eu:

Boosting and Carry services in popular games.

support@boosthive.eu

41, Klimentos,,

Überweisung war durch direkt Antwort im Chat auf der Seite bekommen am besten einfach offen lassen alles nach dem bezahlen , wird man direkt kontaktiert super .
Fast, pro team
all good. clean games
Very cind and communication is the best.orders everytime work as promised
Fair prices, nice services.
Fast and efficient booster customer service is great in keeping you updated on progress
all perfect !
Really happy with their service! The support helped me and explained the steps for me, and everything was done in one day! Recommended!!
happy sofar waiting to get all my reps done for me
Was quick and there was great communication. Will definitely use again!
once again boosthive gave me another great order. i got 4 mythic +15s in time, we even 2 chested them all. the customer service is great, and their teams are just as good. i highly recommend
Absolutely pro attitude!
Raid was perfect, got enough loot. Farming thorgast started (2/6), works totally fine.
Very quick service
Once they actually get to work on the things you order on here. They simply out perform any other Boosters imho out there. Outstanding Top Tier Pros!
Service was fast and great
Excellent and fast service, would highly recommend.
Hey You lads are awesome been using you on and off to catch up when I can’t play as mutch. I’ve done 1 full normal sepulcher and 1 heroic 5/11 On normal I whas exited to se the fights but last 4 or 5 I got told to hit boss and jump off and die 2 -3 of them I whas unable to se anything and 2 I spawned on fight so I could at least se. Maby have a difference between just loot Carries and learn so if I pay to just die and loot that’s what it is but if I whant to learn and try to be better have that option I know some mekaniks is a whipe but if I as a paying customer whant to know the fight I don’t mind a couple of whipes I get the makes it easier but I do not learn and I like that to not just the loot On HC I never got told to die on 1 boss I did as normal I did ok i think 😃
Best and fastest service I’ve experienced. You can’t go wrong with them!
I'm still amazed by the kindness, responsiveness and efficiency of their client support on Discord in order to get you what you paid for. Top notch client service. And then very very smooth experience ingame. I recommend once again.
Still in process but customer service has been amazing
Boosthive.eu is rated 4.92 based on 654 reviews