Boosthive.eu Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Boosthive.eu Reviews

About Boosthive.eu:

Boosthive.eu is a high-quality boosting service provider aimed on helping gamers achieve their needs in online games.

support@boosthive.eu

41, Klimentos,,,
41, Klimentos,,
Nicosia District (Lefko?a)

Überweisung war durch direkt Antwort im Chat auf der Seite bekommen am besten einfach offen lassen alles nach dem bezahlen , wird man direkt kontaktiert super .
Very professional an timely delivery.
Fast, prompt service
Fast Prompt, Accurate service - Why go anwhere else to ge the job complete. They are descrete and prompt -
Nick (Darkriot) has been a pleasure in getting started on my level boost immediately and keeping me in the loop of my character's level, would definitely recommend!
NightHawk and ExtremeGmz both were friendly and professional Boosters for Duriel runs on Diablo 4, Boosthive acts fast on orders highly reccomend.
Fast, so fast. Did I say fast? This group is awesome. Need something completed, they are your go to peeps. These folks are wicked fast and easy to work with. Thanks to all of you.
Good Cheap Fast
Great service, fast run! Highly recommended. You won’t regret it.
LiZZaRd and the Boosthive team made quick work of my order. LiZZaRd was extremely helpful with guiding me through the process, and even gave me some upgrades for my progression. LiZZaRd's skill and speed at completing the Tormented Duriel fight was incredible. I would highly recommend LiZZaRd and the Boosthive team!
Deli_1987 was awesome! Great communication and professional. Thank you
Purchased some Mythic +10 runs to finish up my rating for the season. No hassles, all done without issues. The wait time was a bit longer than anticipated, largely due to the specific keys, but no real issues. I would however, prefer that any communications were limited to Discord or elsewhere, several in-game messages took place that directly referenced what was purchased and about the runs, I feel as though these get logged on Blizzard's end.
I just had a m+ run and had mainuser as booster. It was awesome! Fast and flawless. Definitely gonna do more run soon 10/10
Kott1c delivered fast. I was very happy with him. Very friendly and I would always choose him again.
Well done service by Booster Furikk and boosthive!
Mainuser was my booster and he did a very good and fast job! Highly recommend
Did great job thanks
Very patient and very very help ful
I went for a raid boost, the communication leading up to the run was great, invites happened when planned and the run of course was smooth and quick as expected. Not my first time using Boosthive and won't be the last.
Would like to give a shoutout to my booster called prettyeris. 10/10, efficient, dedicated and kind. Would love to have them help me again!
Fast clear without any issues
Boosthive.eu is rated 4.9 based on 2,103 reviews