Currys PC World IE Reviews

of reviewers recommend Currys PC World IE

Tell us how Currys PC World IE made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Easily the most horrendous customer service in Ireland. Avoid at all costs
I have purchased a keyboard & mouse which turned out to be faulty. I emailed details of the fault on the 26th March and 5 emails since.

Got 1 response stating the following
"Thank you for your email dated 8th April 2020. Please accept my apologies for the delay in this response.".
Completely ignored the fact this was a flow on email for my emails on the 25th March and 03rd April.

"I'm sorry to learn of the issue you have had with this item. In this instance should there be no fault with the item and the issue is down to preference we would not be able to offer a return of the product as per our returns policy."
I clearly outlined in the email the goods were faulty and wanted to return it.

No follow up since. A complete joke for customer service.
It would take too long to list how much of a disaster customer service has been, both from Team KnowHow and Currys own representatives.

I ordered a television online 2 months ago, was told on multiple occasions it would be delivered on certain dates, all of which never came true. Having to pay for phone calls to the 1890 customer service number (The only phone number available is a pay to use one), I was told incorrect information on every contact.

Eventually, I gave up and asked for a refund, after missing out on a day of work and countless hours spent on hold on the phone, (being charged) and countless emails.

They couldn't even get that right.... I was told two days ago, five working days AFTER my refund request was made, that there was some 'service error made', on their end, which meant I have to wait yet another 7(?!) working days for my refund on a product I was promised and had paid for TWO MONTHS ago.
Currys PC World IE is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews