Currys PC World IE Reviews

of reviewers recommend Currys PC World IE

Tell us how Currys PC World IE made you happy
Distrubingly bad. Poor customer service performed by college students who just simply don't care. Never, never ever again shall I buy anything from this so called computer sale company. Buying a laptop turned into a 4hr wait to install a summer deal of virus protection, cloud and Windows. They just don't know what they are doing. Can't keep staff. Bad experience.
If I could give 0 stars I would! I bought earphones for my nephew for Christmas which were faulty. Contacted Curry’s “customer care” on January 1st. It is now almost April & I am still waiting for a refund. They have promised that DPD would contact me to arrange collection of items twice, I have heard nothing. I will never spend another cent with this company. All requests for a call from management are ignored. They are a disgrace.
I placed an order on line and the money was deducted from my bank account. I received an order acknowledgement from a "DO NOT REPLY" mailbox and now I have no idea when it will be delivered. The order tracking does not work and extremely difficult to get through to Customer Service.
Extremely disappointing service. It couldn't have been more frustrating dealing with late delivery and Currys customer service - Couldn't access a human being who would help resolve undelivered product. Keep being redirected to automated online support which doesn't recognise any of the codes to identify the product that I have been sent by Currys. Still waiting on a delivery. Needed the product for work and bought it online from Currys as the product was listed as 'in stock' and 'Delivered within 7-9 days'. This was not the case. When I went to a Currys store on the high street (which is separate to the online service) the staff found that the product I had ordered online was apparently not in stock and therefore would not be delivered on time. Have tried contacting customer support by phone but keep being redirected to automated messages. The tracking order is not recognised. So unbelievably frustrating, I attempted to make a complaint but this is turning out impossible as this can apparently only be done online - the link to do so is hidden in the terms and conditions - when you click on it you are redirected to a EU commission website for dealing with online disputes - on this website I cannot locate the actual link or page on which to make the complaint. I will most certainly not be using Currys services again.
They call themselves, Team Know How - know how to irrate and frustrate, appalling customer service. Trying to get a refund since February. When I get through to customer service, give them my reference number, they ask me to hold and then dropped the call, this has happened 7 times! No replies to my emails. Like a previous review, I'd give them a minus score if I could.
Have made multiple calls for collection of items to be returned... To date no satisfaction or collection
DO NOT SPEND A CENT WITH CURRYS/ PC WORLD I purchased a washing machine on Jan 27th, on the basis that it would be delivered in 5 days... as explicitly stated on the Currys website. I received a text a week later to say it would be delivered and installed on Feb 19th. Guess what? I still haven't seen the washing machine. I've spent an hour of my time on hold to customer services this week, another hour getting talked down to by people in customer services who couldn't care less and tell you any old story to get you off the phone. Worst of all, if I visit the website today, I could order that same washing machine and it will still show me delivery within 5 days... so some other poor fool will also get scammed.
I bought a dyson on 17 January 2021 Today is 15 February and still no delivery was made Customer service hang up the phone I don't even know what to do to get my product anymore Really poor customer service This was the last time to buy anything from Currys Pc World Probably I need to take legal action at this stage
Worst company ever will never buy of them again. Customer service hangs up the phone when waiting. iv been badly treated for the 2nd time not worth the hassle. Go else we’re hope they go out of business soon.
You place the order, Curry's take your money and then tell you when they will deliver, I am still waiting nearly 3 weeks later just hoping they will deliver on the promised date, tried calling impossible to get through. I would cancel if I could and just buy local
Bought a Tv from letterkenny county donegal Ireland...Not the Uk England website.......definitely currys.ie .....took the cash from my bank account very quickly indeed. But My TV is coming from the UK England, And is currently stuck there because Currys pc world haven't a feckin clue about Brexit and what to do.....And thinking about phoning them is a waste of time and money because they just don't answer the phone...even emails they don't want to know about them either.....Shocking disgusting company no customer service at all......don't know what is happening with the Tv I bought and indeed if I will ever get it. As I spoke to PDP and was told I probably would have to pay extra money for Duty to get it over from the UK....I have paid €180 +€6 delivery charge to them already.......its ripping people off and it should not be allowed to happen......don't buy anything from currys.ie online it is a scam company not even a Irish company very much Uk England company because everything goes to them in England even the Irish phone number is diverted to the UK......
Worst customer services ever spent 4 hours and 10 euro trying to get through when I finally did they hung up as I was quoting the order number absolutely disgraceful the customer services manager needs to be sacked
Don't buy from here. Customer service is mostly useless Waiting a month plus for a refund for an item I never should have received and being charged interest on the purchase. Numerous excuses from customer services and contradicting each other also. Can never speak to someone with the capability to actually process the refund. Scam artists
Went into the Galway Terryland shop yesterday afternoon to buy a laptop for my daughter. After choosing a model and wanting to see it in action, I tried in vain to find a sales assistant to help. I asked a guy with a Samsung shirt on who was typing at a computer if he could assist me when he was free. He told me he worked for Samsung not PC World so was unable to help. After standing around for another ten minutes, I asked a sales assistant who was passing if she could help me when she was finished with her current customers. She told me she did not work with laptops. When I asked in an exasperated tone if anyone was available to help, Mr. Samsung came rushing over and accused me in an agressive tone of voice of being aggressive to the sales assistant. This reduced my 14 year old daughter to tears. Looking down through the other reviews, this shop seems to excel at shockingly bad customer service. Having bad after sales service is one thing but having sales assitants being aggressive towards customers and their children is a new low. From experience, this type of experience usually stems from bad store management management.
Currys PC World IE is rated 1.35 based on 65 reviews