Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward (KFH) Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward (KFH)

Tell us how Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward (KFH) made you happy

"Unprofessional is an understatement. My partner had a contract with KFH Beckenham for his property which we now live in together after having our first baby. As his current flat is now too small for our little family, we decided to search for a bigger home but before we went ahead we organised a meeting with the branch manager Simone Young, my partner's landlord, myself, my partner and the new letting agent from KFH Chislehurst who was helping us find a new home to discuss ending the current tenancy. We left the meeting satisfied as we came to a mutual agreement in terms of moving out. A couple days later we placed a deposit for our chosen new home and had started the referencing process. Simone Young had then advised our current landlord to withhold providing us the landlord's reference until they found a tenant/ buyer for our current home! This was not part of the agreement and Simone was very sneaky to advise our landlord to do so behind our backs and going against what we discussed in the meeting. This caused a massive blunder in our referencing process as the landlord's reference was a crucial step that needed to be completed. To sum it all up, Simone's ill decision to advise our current landlord to withhold providing us the landlord's reference has now cost us our new home which we spent months searching! Simone has left us a young family in a crowded flat due to her incompetence. I have an 8 week old baby which makes it a lot harder to house hunt and find time for viewings as I'm not only a new mother but I'm also trying to adapt to motherhood. I cannot express how upset and annoyed I am that we have lost out on a property that we fell in love with and was looking forward to moving into all because of Simone! When I found out that we were no longer moving and had to start our search again I honestly could of cried. I cannot recommend KFH Beckenham as I find them utterly unprofessional and heartless. A lot of our time wasted due to Simone's mess."
Are you Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward (KFH)? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward (KFH) is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews