Quality Diamonds Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
5 out of 5
Read Quality Diamonds Reviews

About Quality Diamonds:

Quality Diamonds are wholly committed to providing the very best diamond-buying experience. Specialising in diamond engagement rings, diamond earrings, wedding rings and custom jewellery, our balance of superb customer service, exquisite products and outstanding prices ensures we are one of the market leaders in the online Jewellery Industry. Why not visit us at our offices in Hatton Garden, Milton Keynes and Birmingham's Jewellery Quarter, we'll give you all the knowledge and advice you'll need to ensure you can buy with confidence.

sales@qualitydiamonds.co.uk

Quality Diamonds, 1st Floor,
2 Copperhouse Ct, Caldecotte,
Milton Keynes
Buckinghamshire
MK7 8NL

Daniel was extremely knowledgeable and nothing was too much trouble. There was absolutely no pressure or hard sell and he found the perfect stone for me. I would thoroughly recommend QD and sincerely thank him and Paul for their excellent customer service.
Today’s whole experience was outstanding, nothing was too much trouble for Paul . He took the time to explain everything in detail I didn’t feel rushed or pressured throughout the whole duration. Paul just wanted us to be 100% happy with our purchase. Prior to our visit he noted all our requirements from our telephone conversation, and on the day was totally prepared. If I had to some up the experience in one word it would be “ Faultless”.
Thank you for your wonderful review! We're so pleased to hear about your positive experience with Paul : )
These guys have been great from the first point of contact. They got me a ring in a short space of time & although it’s not to the wife’s tastes they’re helping us out on changing it for exactly what she does want. Can’t fault them at all
Thank you for your review Shaun!
I bought my Wife's engagement ring and then when getting married, our wedding rings from Quality Diamonds. They were very knowledgeable, friendly and the diamonds vs cost were superb. 5 years on one of my Wife's small diamonds from her wedding ring band fell out. Without any fuss or issues they replaced the diamond free of charge and sent back to me in next day signed delivery. Amazing service, highly recommend.
Thank you for your review Martin! We're so pleased to hear about your positive experiences with us : )
Daniel looked after us from the moment we arrived, patiently explained all of our options and at no stage did we ever feel under pressure to buy or were we upsold - in fact he suggested we take as much time as possible in the decision. I have no hesitation in recommending Quality Diamonds to anyone. We were both delighted with the experience and look forward to returning.
Thank you for your wonderful review Shane! We're so pleased to hear about your positive experience with Daniel : )
Great service Very friendly High recommended
Top quality top service
From start to finish the process was easy and professional. I would definitely recommend Quality Diamonds to friends and family
Thank you for your review, Anthony!
Daniel and the team were fantastic from start to finish. Helping along the whole process from choosing the diamond to arranging delivery. Topped off by how incredible the ring is.
Thank you for your review Tom!
Good contact on progress of order. My order was gold wedding ring no diamonds but quality is excellent, i would definitely buy from Quality Diamonds again.
Thank you for your review, Elisabeth!
Absolutely beautiful ring, great company to deal with Would certainly recommend
Thank you for your review!
Fantastic experience with Quality Diamonds, highly recommended, 10/10.
Thank you for leaving a review!
Beautiful diamond bought online. Excellent website, I chose from the images and it arrived earlier than the expected date. It’s stunning. Communication quick and easy.
Thank you for your lovely review!
Very helpful service Beautiful engagement ring Couldn’t recommend them enough!
Thank you for your review!
Wonderful experience, very responsive, very helpful advice and all round nice experience - plus the quality of their builds are amazing
Thank you for your review Jack!
Great service. Needed engagement ring quickly, helped me to find right diamond and setting, shipped on time, gave a good price. Would use again.
Perfect quick service 100% I can recommend QD
Thank you for your review!
We are immensely grateful to Quality Diamonds, especially Paul, for their exceptional assistance with our last-minute wedding band search (2 weeks before the wedding!). Despite the time constraint, Paul's patience, professionalism, and dedication ensured that we found the perfect bands and received them in time for our wedding.The quality of the wedding bands reflected the highest standards of craftsmanship. Paul's commitment to providing the best customer experience made our wedding band shopping stress-free and enjoyable. Thank you, Quality Diamonds, for helping to make our special day even more memorable.
Thank you for your wonderful review Angela! We're so pleased to hear about your positive experience with Paul : )
Very impressed with the quality from quality diamonds. The website is second to none. Having started our research on the high street, I would suggest Quality Diamonds are presenting an altogether much better service.
Thank you for your review, Jake!
Daniel provided an excellent service. He had a consultative rather than sales type of approach and took great care to understand my requirements and provide an appropriate solution. I would glady recommend him to family and friends.
Quality Diamonds is rated 5.0 based on 777 reviews