Sensory Education Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sensory Education Ltd
Read Sensory Education Ltd Reviews

About Sensory Education Ltd:

The Team at Sensory Education have been offering sensory toys and special needs toys and educational supplies and educational equipment since early 2009 and have gained a reputation for providing sensory toys and special needs toys and school equipment at prices lower than our sensory toy and Education rivals.
We supply sensory toys to mums, dads, schools, charities and the NHS along with all other customers who wish to purchase some sensory toys and special needs items
All our sensory toys and sensory lighting products allow you to explore your senses in a fun way.

customercare@sensoryeducation.co.uk

Sensory Education Ltd

Tell us how Sensory Education Ltd made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
We bought some light up balls to play bowling in the dark. The children absolutely loved them. We ordered on-line and our order arrived on time.
I purchased a sensory den along with a sensory tub. And Iv never felt my 9 year old so happy and calm I can’t thank u enough
Fast delivery. Big variety of things to choose from with excellent prices
Good quality product. Quick and easy order and delivery. Would use again
Fantastic price, fast delivery and brilliant products. Very happy with our purchases. Thankyou
Lovely resources that I can't find cheaper elsewhere. Easy to pay via invoice. Speedy next day delivery. Thank you so much can't wait to use you again.
Brilliant quality
Sensory mirror fantastic. Was delivered a few days late but that's understandable due to the Xmas period. I emailed company as I could not get them on phone. They emailed back quickly. Happy with purchase and price.
Have been looking around for a target game and giant slinky! Found it with sensorytoys amazing service my son was so happy and a lovely surprise in time for Christmas!
Purchased this for my sons 19th birthday and he loves it ,its great quality and it only came with a very short lead but within a couple of days an extension cable was sent to me great customer service
The product was as described and arrived on time. I had great difficulty finding a traditional jack in the box toy, but Sensory Education had a choice of 3, so well done.
Amazing quality products could not fault them, i would in fact happily give the full stars but had some issues with my previous purchase which have not yet been resolved but the customer service team i cannot fault at all and are working to resolve this issue
The item i purchased was actually something my sister really wanted. Shes the hardest person to please so the item i purchased made her really happy.
First class service
Very fast efficient service..very satisfied with my purchase
Delivery on and any issues email them, they will reply swiftly.🤗
Good quality products and great pricing with offers available too
I have 3 Special Needs kids. I love getting value for money and I research all products. I have come back time and time again to Sensory Education as they always have the best prices. Great choice of products and I can earn points for next purchase.
My children are always happy with the sensory toys/lights I order for them. Great prices, always a pleasure to do business with! Thankyou :)
Really easy to use the website, lovely items. Can't wait for Christmas to see their faces!
Sensory Education Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 85 reviews