Sensory Education Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sensory Education Ltd
Read Sensory Education Ltd Reviews

About Sensory Education Ltd:

The Team at Sensory Education have been offering sensory toys and special needs toys and educational supplies and educational equipment since early 2009 and have gained a reputation for providing sensory toys and special needs toys and school equipment at prices lower than our sensory toy and Education rivals.
We supply sensory toys to mums, dads, schools, charities and the NHS along with all other customers who wish to purchase some sensory toys and special needs items
All our sensory toys and sensory lighting products allow you to explore your senses in a fun way.
Sensory Education pride ourselves on the genuine reviews written on this platform and each and every review is subject to the high standards set out by Reviews.IO
Please take a moment to share your experience and write a review about your experience with sensory education.
Every review is read by a member of staff at sensory education and we use the reviews to keep learning and to improve our services.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

customercare@sensoryeducation.co.uk

Unit W1, Westpoint, Middlemore Lane West, Aldridge

Tell us how Sensory Education Ltd made you happy
My niece loved the confetti squeezy light up ball - 2nd favourite Christmas toy. Good service and well packaged. Thank you.
Great product range
Great customer service
Speedy delivery
A great sight with great sensory products , definitely recommend you take a look I’m sure you will find something.
keeps my Grandson happy every time he uses them, (10 mtr sensory Light Rope) well worth the money to see him operate the lights.
If I could choose 0 stars I would! Image clearly states my order is on its way or been delivered. What has actually happened is the company have refused to tell me where my order is after 4 weeks of waiting. I have contacted customer services several times to which I have had no reply after waiting more than a week for a response. I have contacted the accounts team who said a refund has been issued (it hasn’t) as the product was returned to the warehouse but they cannot say when delivery was attempted (as it never was). They are selling items they do not have in stock and never have.

Despicable company who have removed my comments on social media so as to appear like a good company to shop with. Please don’t waste your money- over £150 lost!
Order as expected, prompt delivery, no issues.
ABSOLUTE REBBISH SERVICE. ORDERED A TUFF SPOT TRAY AND THAT WAS DELIVERED DAMAGED. ORDERED A REPLACEMENT TRAY AND THAT TOO WAS DELIVERED DAMAGED! THE SECOND ONE WAS IN A WORSE STATE THAN THE FIRST ONE. PRODUCT DELIVERED IN A PLASTIC BAG WITH NO PROTECTION. TRIED TO CONTACT THEM BY TELEPHONE BUT THEY WILL ONLY COMMUNICATE BY E-MAIL. WILL
NOT BE ORDERING FROM THEM AGAIN.
Fast delivery and simple ordering
Excellent service and value for money
Lil gleemerz are cute as anything and my daughter will love them and the hot wheels glow wheels at ace so my son will be happy with theming Xmas morning
We regularly use this website and have purchased various items from small sensory toys to a bubble tube. Great company and the prices are much better compared to other companies which we have used for our nursery supplies and resources. Definitely recommend this company. Great delivery times too.
Delivery took slightly longer than expected. The items ordered were a good price and the grandchildren love them.
I place a lot of orders with this company over the
AST few months ( expensive orders) and two of these items have not been delivered , and I have time and time again sent them emails in regards to the missing items and all I keep getting back is nonchalant replies and asked to fill out missing items forms.which I have done over and over again.. and STILL nothing is being done as to the where about of these items that come to around £150 .. these I were purchased to help with my 2 year old autistic grandson... I am completely disgusted by the lack of caring or action on the half of this company I am now going to be contacting my local consumer rights...
Ordered some products for my autistic son they were fantastic. Great quality. Came very fast. Would highly recommend this site to anyone with kids weather they have special needs or not. I had one issue with a product that was delivered and as soon as I reported it the issue was delt with. Fast efficient and very professional. They done everything possible to make my experience stress free. Very good customer service and fantastic products.
Tangle toys purchased were really good quality and the range available for textured surfaces was amazing. It was securely packaged and arrived in good time.
Fast delivery and great products, my kids are having so much fun with them
I have emailed three times regarding my missing parcel but no response to any emails you can’t ring as they are all working at home but will reply in 3 days which they don’t. I have used and recommended sensory education to many people and I am really sad that I have received this poor level of Service and absolutely no reply.... apart from an acknowledgement that they would reply within 3 days, 8 days ago!!
Ordered over £70 worth of products still not delivered after 3 weeks, no reply to my emails and no other way of contacting them
Great choice of developing toys for children, i was looking for starchy catapillar and couldn't find anywhere else, found on sensory education, child was extremely happy, because the previous catapillar broke after 6 mother pulling and druggin.
Cutomers service is brilliant. Definitely will be your customer again.
Sensory Education Ltd is rated 4.69 based on 154 reviews