Sensory Education Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sensory Education Ltd
Read Sensory Education Ltd Reviews

About Sensory Education Ltd:

The Team at Sensory Education have been offering sensory toys and special needs toys and educational supplies and educational equipment since early 2009 and have gained a reputation for providing sensory toys and special needs toys and school equipment at prices lower than our sensory toy and Education rivals.
We supply sensory toys to mums, dads, schools, charities and the NHS along with all other customers who wish to purchase some sensory toys and special needs items
All our sensory toys and sensory lighting products allow you to explore your senses in a fun way.
Sensory Education pride ourselves on the genuine reviews written on this platform and each and every review is subject to the high standards set out by Reviews.IO
Please take a moment to share your experience and write a review about your experience with sensory education.
Every review is read by a member of staff at sensory education and we use the reviews to keep learning and to improve our services.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

customercare@sensoryeducation.co.uk

Sensory Education Ltd 5 star review on 14th March 2021
Sensory Education Ltd 5 star review on 14th March 2021
Sensory Education Ltd 5 star review on 11th May 2020
Kelly
The aeroplane sensory wall activity panel is perfect. It’s up in the village hall and is great for young children while mums and dads enjoy a cup of tea. The quality is fabulous. It’s very well made with loads to entertain children, from those just cruising to those age 5/6 and beginning to learn the time.
Sensory Education Ltd 5 star review on 10th September 2021
All year groups (1-5) really enjoyed it. Good for teamwork, problem solving and coordination.
Great services great prices great customer services do reply to inquiries promptly great altogether thank you
I ordered 2 lots of beanbags and (for us) quite an expensive junior athletics set. The beanbags were delivered but not the athletics equipment. I contacted the company, they sent me, i guess a delivery picture, yes there would be a delivery picture, the beanbags were delivered. I am disgusted that this has not been dealt with. Should you wish you to search our premises you will not find a set .... as we now don't have one. Please sort this out and send us what we ordered.
This is an amazing produce, delivered on time and well protected for transit. We are really excited about setting it up and getting the children back in for some sand play!! It's taken pride of place in our outdoor area.... inviting and the woods gives a wonderful smell of outdoors!
I will admit that delivery took a little time, but all in all, the services were great. I was a little disappointed that they only had one of my Items in stock, and I was refunded all the same so not really an issue, but I will be purchasing more when stocks return. Overall, I am so glad I found this site as the prices are great, and it will be my go-to place for all my sensory needs! Thank You So Much SE.
Sensory Education Ltd 5 star review on 26th August 2021
Fantastic products at a fantastic price
Quick delivery, very good quality product.I will order again. Thank you.
My child loves this and I could sit and watch it all day it’s very therapeutic and a great product for the price , will definitely be ordering again from yous 😁
Sensory Education Ltd 5 star review on 25th August 2021
I got the items from you for my grandson for his birthday He was very happy with them all as was his mummy 😁
Absolutely amazing service for a first time purchase, which of course will make it all the more enjoyable to return and purchase again. I purchased the mini blue tuff tray with the stand because who doesn't need/love a tuff tray and their endless creations for litte ones! Also we added some tweezers etc My 2 year old son absolutely loves it and I enjoy creating different setups for him to enjoy learn and explore. Looking forward to my next purchase already, Thanks so much Sensory Education Team!X
Sensory Education Ltd 5 star review on 25th August 2021
Great products and service
Great products and service
Good price, quick delivery, boxed well. Thank you.
Recived a Chew item for my child, the item started falling apart after a week of use resulting in my child potentially swapping small bits of rubber, compalined to Sensory Education and was refused a refund and my further e-mails have been ignored item is still for sale even though i raised safty concerns with the item.
Hello I think your review contains untruths. You raised an issue with the chew, the only one issue raised from thousands of the same model sold. Within 2 minutes of your email being sent our team sent you a returns label to return for a full refund. You were also advised our quality control team would inspect the item to determine fault and log the issues. Our quality control team monitor products on a daily basis with the use of product stat analysis which allows us to identify severe concerns and we work with our manufacturers also on this process. As advised once again, Our QC team will look into the product and make an assessment of the product as soon as the item is returned to us as is standard procedure on all products.
Great price, easy to use website. Really happy with the lights we chose for our dark den. Quick delivery. Very happy all round
Sensory Education Ltd 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Great toys for the Autistic boys I work with. It kept them engaged for some time as I wanted it to do. Very sensory toys for autistic children.
Husband ordered a item for our son on the 12th June, still hasn't arrived and it's the 24th July. ! Can't get hold of anyone, sent 3 emails so far , had no replies from anyone, even tho they say reply within 5 working days , last email sent 2 weeks and still no response. We don't know what else to do apart from report them to trade and standards.
Still waiting for my item, no one to contact. Reported to the bank and trading standards. I can see they are actively trying to get reviews removed here, those are the ones they flag and have been blurred out. You can the real reviews on trustpi0let.
Sensory Education Ltd is rated 4.58 based on 195 reviews