Sensory Education Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Sensory Education Ltd

About Sensory Education Ltd: The Team at Sensory Education have been offering sensory toys and special needs toys and educational supplies and educational equipment since early 2009 and have gained a reputation for providing sensory toys and special needs toys and school equipment at prices lower than our sensory toy and Education rivals.
We supply sensory toys to mums, dads, schools, charities and the NHS along with all other customers who wish to purchase some sensory toys and special needs items
All our sensory toys and sensory lighting products allow you to explore your senses in a fun way.

customercare@sensoryeducation.co.uk

Sensory Education Ltd

Tell us how Sensory Education Ltd made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
"The quality of the resources were well made,the bear family and all about me counters, and our members enjoyed sorting them.The products were delivered quickly and well packaged."
"Very fast delivery, great products at great prices. Thank you!"
"Winning site I’m honestly over the moon finding this site, fantastic range of products with some truly amazing bargains. I’ve actually placed 3 orders in approximately 10days, the web site is so easy to navigate around. Delivery service does what it should within timeframe expected. I’ll definitely save a few more pennies and be back for more goodies. Well done on a fab online shop."
"The item I received I am very happy with. The service was very quick and easy."
"Great selection and customer service even all the way to the western US."
"The mirrors I bought were perfect for my art classes, perfect for fitting in little hands while the children created amazing self portraits. I had struggled to find small safety mirrors with a curved edge at a reasonable price (and without a hefty postage fee!) until I happened upon this site. Not only was the site easy to navigate (always a plus) but the order arrived quickly... All brilliant, will definitely be ordering again."
"Thank you for your quick service and getting my parcel delivered the next day in time for my nieces birthday"
"Very speedy service with regular updates. Good quality products too!"
"The items were high quality and good value. Everything arrived in a timely fashion."
"Order was fulfilled much faster than expected"
"I was very pleased with my purchase I brought a vibrating cushion as a present the cushion was good Quality The payment went through quickly and it was delivered in good time."
"Free, prompt delivery. Product as described."
"I sent for the wooden toy farm for my 3 year old granddaughter and was very pleased with the prompt delivery and the quality. She loves it and it keeps her entertained in the house and garden. The little set gives great scope for her imagination. Even taking her dolly in the pram shopping to buy vegetables from the farm and putting them in her basket. I also bought the little family to go with it and she gave them all names. It’s a lovely little toy and I recommend it to anyone , it’s suitable for girls and boys."
"Very speedy service with continual updates. Excellent products too!"
"From ordering to delivery was very easy. The product was spot on with what the description said. Will Definitely be ordering again soon"
"Great products, great prices, fast shipping! Absolutely delighted!"
"Our 3 year old was delighted with this little wooden farm set that would suit girls and boys. It gives her lots of fun and her imagination to use in different ways like shopping for the vegetables as she takes her dolly in the pram etc. We also bought the four little wooden family set to go with it. The service and quality was excellent. I recommend this lovely play set to anyone."
Sensory Education Ltd is rated 4.71 based on 56 reviews