Sensory Education Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sensory Education Ltd
Read Sensory Education Ltd Reviews

About Sensory Education Ltd:

The Team at Sensory Education have been offering sensory toys and special needs toys and educational supplies and educational equipment since early 2009 and have gained a reputation for providing sensory toys and special needs toys and school equipment at prices lower than our sensory toy and Education rivals.
We supply sensory toys to mums, dads, schools, charities and the NHS along with all other customers who wish to purchase some sensory toys and special needs items
All our sensory toys and sensory lighting products allow you to explore your senses in a fun way.
Sensory Education pride ourselves on the genuine reviews written on this platform and each and every review is subject to the high standards set out by Reviews.IO
Please take a moment to share your experience and write a review about your experience with sensory education.
Every review is read by a member of staff at sensory education and we use the reviews to keep learning and to improve our services.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

customercare@sensoryeducation.co.uk

Sensory Education Ltd
312 Summer Lane,
Birmingham,

Tell us how Sensory Education Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Sensory Education Ltd 5 star review on 11th May 2020
Kelly
Sensory Education Ltd 5 star review on 10th May 2020
Laura Caulton
Sensory Education Ltd 5 star review on 11th April 2020
Sensory Education Ltd 5 star review on 1st August 2019
Linda Chipps
More Photos & Videos
Great selection of sensory activities which both my children were able to get involved with. Thank you!
Really swift delivery (specially for the current situation with Covid where most deliveries are taking a little longer), great customer service in terms of getting back to respond to queries and great products. I love the bubble tube.
Very quick & reliable service. Fast delivery couldn’t be happier with the product.
Fantastic service from start to end. I brought a tuff spot, sensory items and a rocker board and paid one lot of delivery and you delivered to me as and when they came into stock and kept me updated all the way. My 2 year-old is extremely happy with her items and weve had endless fun already. I recommended you to a friend and she had also now purchased a tuff spot and sensory items.
Cannot fault any of the items ive had all came in individual packets and clean and within set delivery time.
Thank you so much for making my experience a great one and I will be back to order again!
100% recommend
My daughter loves flashing toys so these were ideal.
Just amazing products and services thank you have one happy little boy during lockdown 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Great service, easy to use website and an efficient delivery - thank you
The a4 mirrors I brought have made my son's sensory area amazing
I purchased the disco light bulb, it was a low price, came within a good time and is an absolutely fantastic product. The lights cover a huge amount of floor space throwing lots of brightly coloured rotating shapes onto the floor. A fantastic product, I'm so pleased I bought it. Thanks so much!
Excellent easy purchase from start to finish, thank you, I will definately be ordering from you again.
Great service, fast delivery and fantastic products. I was worried my daughter would miss out on sensory sessions while I’m on maternity leave in lockdown but with these toys we can do our own sensory sessions at home.
Brilliant products , easy quick delivery will be ordering again very soon
My Autistic 5yr old grandson was missing his school bean bag. Thankfully you stock the same one :) he is happy chilling one it every day
Great products at great prices. Fast delivery and will be using them again.
Great quality product, great price and communication, would recommend
Very good value for money. The items came separately due to one being quite large so was a little longer coming from DPD but had tracking etc so was absolutely fine. Both my children love the vibrating cushion and sensory beanbag
Product is perfect. Great size, fast delivery and my daughter loves doing her messy play in it.
Great service
Quick and speedy
Product I ordered was perfect
Have disabled son and the things we purchased were great for him we will be definitely getting more things for him keep up the good work thank you
Brilliant for autistic daughter