Sensory Education Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sensory Education Ltd
Read Sensory Education Ltd Reviews

About Sensory Education Ltd:

The Team at Sensory Education have been offering sensory toys and special needs toys and educational supplies and educational equipment since early 2009 and have gained a reputation for providing sensory toys and special needs toys and school equipment at prices lower than our sensory toy and Education rivals.
We supply sensory toys to mums, dads, schools, charities and the NHS along with all other customers who wish to purchase some sensory toys and special needs items
All our sensory toys and sensory lighting products allow you to explore your senses in a fun way.
Sensory Education pride ourselves on the genuine reviews written on this platform and each and every review is subject to the high standards set out by Reviews.IO
Please take a moment to share your experience and write a review about your experience with sensory education.
Every review is read by a member of staff at sensory education and we use the reviews to keep learning and to improve our services.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

customercare@sensoryeducation.co.uk

Sensory Education Ltd
312 Summer Lane,
Birmingham,

Tell us how Sensory Education Ltd made you happy
Fast delivery and simple ordering
Excellent service and value for money
Lil gleemerz are cute as anything and my daughter will love them and the hot wheels glow wheels at ace so my son will be happy with theming Xmas morning
We regularly use this website and have purchased various items from small sensory toys to a bubble tube. Great company and the prices are much better compared to other companies which we have used for our nursery supplies and resources. Definitely recommend this company. Great delivery times too.
Delivery took slightly longer than expected. The items ordered were a good price and the grandchildren love them.
Ordered some products for my autistic son they were fantastic. Great quality. Came very fast. Would highly recommend this site to anyone with kids weather they have special needs or not. I had one issue with a product that was delivered and as soon as I reported it the issue was delt with. Fast efficient and very professional. They done everything possible to make my experience stress free. Very good customer service and fantastic products.
Tangle toys purchased were really good quality and the range available for textured surfaces was amazing. It was securely packaged and arrived in good time.
Fast delivery and great products, my kids are having so much fun with them
Great choice of developing toys for children, i was looking for starchy catapillar and couldn't find anywhere else, found on sensory education, child was extremely happy, because the previous catapillar broke after 6 mother pulling and druggin.
Cutomers service is brilliant. Definitely will be your customer again.
I love ordering from here as my son has additional needs and these toys are perfect for him has he can be very destructive when it comes to toys the very high quality would highly recommend
Great fiddle toys, my son loved them. Sent quickly so would definitely recommend
Great company happy with my purchases! Purchased lights bells lots of sensory play for SEN
Great service and great products. Thank you
Very happy with my purchase.
Fantastic customer service, I was kept updated with delivery.
Our son started biting toys/objects so we decided to try the Chuwubble bracelets and it worked well for him.
Customer service was fantastic when there was confusion with different deliveries and items were perfect as expected. Will be back again soon for sure.
Great range of reasonably priced wooden toys. Quick delivery.
Perfect item and perfect service
Excellent choice of sensory toys at very reasonable prices. My son was extremely happy with the toys I had bought him. I would highly recommend and will be ordering again.
Sensory Education Ltd is rated 4.69 based on 148 reviews