Sensory Education Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sensory Education Ltd
Read Sensory Education Ltd Reviews

About Sensory Education Ltd:

The Team at Sensory Education have been offering sensory toys and special needs toys and educational supplies and educational equipment since early 2009 and have gained a reputation for providing sensory toys and special needs toys and school equipment at prices lower than our sensory toy and Education rivals.
We supply sensory toys to mums, dads, schools, charities and the NHS along with all other customers who wish to purchase some sensory toys and special needs items
All our sensory toys and sensory lighting products allow you to explore your senses in a fun way.
Sensory Education pride ourselves on the genuine reviews written on this platform and each and every review is subject to the high standards set out by Reviews.IO
Please take a moment to share your experience and write a review about your experience with sensory education.
Every review is read by a member of staff at sensory education and we use the reviews to keep learning and to improve our services.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

customercare@sensoryeducation.co.uk

Kelly
Sensory Education Ltd 5 star review on 10th May 2020
Laura Caulton
Sensory Education Ltd 5 star review on 11th April 2020
The absolute worst!!!!!!!! Shocking company. Ordered 2 lamps for xmas had to chase order and delivery. Finally arrived looked ok apart from being cheap chinese rubbish (but at least it worked). All most immediately on off switches started becoming loose and not working correctly. 2 months later sent back. After chasing 2 more times over the last 1 and a 1/2 months we are told its damaged and our fault no warranty. There is zero customer service and they will lie to get out of refunds or warranty claims. We have asked for a report on the "damage" as it was the on off switch only that's at fault, common in cheap chinese rubbish. This company and its subsidiaries I.e sensory education, are the worst customer orientated company I have ever dealt with. I will never ever buy from them again. Please dont believe the FAKE reviews on their websites. Visit Trust pilot for the real reviews and do some research on google, including about how these companies have been pulled from Scopes recommended suppliers.
My little girl has special needs and receives a local disability fund towards a short break or equipment. I ordered a sensory item for £84 approx 2 months ago and never received the order. I haven't been able to get in contact due to covid, nobody working on phones. I had to email and fill out a form for customer service and they say they will respond in 5 working days. I have filled out the same form 3 times and nobody is responding to tell me where my order is. I still haven't received the order or no refund has been issued so they have my little girls disability fund! I appreciate people are working from home but it's not acceptable to not have a response in 2 months with no order received. Very poor customer service and I'm going to have to do something about them having my daughters money.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. They and their associated companies have a long history (well documented if you search the internet) of failing to deliver goods, not responding to emails/calls etc. There are dozens of reports, many from parents of children with special educational needs, detailing their suffering at the hands of this company. We finally received a refund after several months of repeated chasing and only because we threatened and were willing to follow through with action against them in the county courts. Truly the worst of humanity.
Placed an order mid January. Only part of my order was delivered. I have since not been able to get a response from customer care, no other way to communicate. No working phone number, no email address and no complaints procedure. As a not for profit family support space every penny counts and currently down £100. Unfortunately will have to take steps to escalate this.
I place a lot of orders with this company over the AST few months ( expensive orders) and two of these items have not been delivered , and I have time and time again sent them emails in regards to the missing items and all I keep getting back is nonchalant replies and asked to fill out missing items forms.which I have done over and over again.. and STILL nothing is being done as to the where about of these items that come to around £150 .. these I were purchased to help with my 2 year old autistic grandson... I am completely disgusted by the lack of caring or action on the half of this company I am now going to be contacting my local consumer rights...
I have emailed three times regarding my missing parcel but no response to any emails you can’t ring as they are all working at home but will reply in 3 days which they don’t. I have used and recommended sensory education to many people and I am really sad that I have received this poor level of Service and absolutely no reply.... apart from an acknowledgement that they would reply within 3 days, 8 days ago!!
Ordered over £70 worth of products still not delivered after 3 weeks, no reply to my emails and no other way of contacting them
Ordered in june, still no delivery, was told being sent again ,received nothing, emails are not being answered now . No way of contacting them other than email,no response to email even after waiting the 3 days to make contact .
Hi Jo Brown, Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear of these issues. We have arranged a replacement parcel to be sent out today by Royal Mail. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Wish there was a 0 available! Terrible service from start to finish. Phone calls never answered, emails not responded to, weeks without my order and wrong when it finally arrived. Do NOT order from this company.
Looking at the case history I cannot sadly see any report of an incorrect item. Please email customercare@sensoryeducation.co.uk quoting your order number and we would be delighted to look into this.
We have bought an item from this company which was faulty. We have tried on numerous occasions to contact this company by phone and email. For a significant period the telephone has an answer machine message that advises that there is a two day backlog. Emails are not answered and to date we have faulty equipment. This is a genuine review which I doubt will appear
Hello Please feel free to email customercare@sensoryeducation.co.uk quoting your order number, and we will be delighted to assist you and put this issue right, Thank you for your honest review and rest assured this can be resolved.
Wiring this review as have been asked to by the company - not sure I have anything good to day... Ordered 2 resources 1 was delivered fine, the other was the incorrect item. Contacted them via email - no reply, phone - no answer, and via their website - no reply.
Im very sorry to hear of your issues please email customercare@sensoryeducation.co.uk quoting your order number so we can rectify your issue.
Sensory Education Ltd is rated 4.66 based on 172 reviews