Xcoins.com Reviews

4.7
Based on 557 reviews
Read Xcoins.com Reviews

About Xcoins.com:

Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

Phoenix Business Centre
Santa Venera
SVR 9022

Fast and kind support, good rates.
very effective
Good service good company
Thank you Xcoin.com team
Xcoins is always consistent and dependable. Although the verification process is extensive (for good reason), I can always count on them to come through for my cryptocurrency purchasing needs.
With the ongoing problems with cybercrime! I feel your constant reviewing of your platform and security enhancements have given me the feeling of satisfaction! I have used Xcoins from the I entered into cryptocurrency exchange! Your communication is great!
I have had a good experience.
Never missed processing an Order... Had to cancel an Order, no fault of Company's... Very satisfied with the delivery time and service.
Very good service but can sometimes be slow to respond which could be due to Covid but apart from that I would recommend it to anyone who wants to by Bitcoins
Easy to use platform to purchase Crypto. Customer Service responds immediately for any of your needs. Very pleased!
Your transactions are good but there's always room for improvement
I have been using Xcoins for year, I do enjoy using it thought the 3.9% it's still the best platform ever due to is instant coins delivery i strongly recommend it and give it a five star review.
Very good experience
Quick and easy way to purchase Bitcoin, but transferring to my wallet gets expensive.
I couldn't send it and you helped me send it manually. Thank you very much.
Xcoin is a fantastic company with a prompt response from your customer service if there was any issues. Will recommend to family and friends.
All of the representatives are knowledgeable and personable. You will receive a professional response, if you use chat, in a timely fashion. Coins are released quickly as well. I have been very pleased using this site.
The most efficient, responsive and helpful support you could ever ask for. Xcoins is gold standard in my book.
Xcoins is fast and easy to use. The support is fantastic.
Quick, easy and excellent customer service
Xcoins.com is rated 4.7 based on 557 reviews