Xcoins.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xcoins.com
Read Xcoins.com Reviews

About Xcoins.com:

Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

48 Stella Maris Street

The service is lightning fast but unfortunately you pay a lot for that speed.
You guys have been great
Fees are a little high amd I think you guys charged my card to much 1 time but ide say good it was like $380 though.
I enjoyed using the service but I have gotten declined a few times and I don't know why.
Generally consistent procedure to purchase bitcoin
Price of bitcoin little bit high
Was a good experience
Not knowing much about this investment, the process was pretty confusing
Well I can say xcoin service are great but it’s only the charge is too much 5% from bank ad change process and another 10% deducted from amount to be credited when buying bitcoin I think your should work on this charge we use some other app which their chair is not up to this .... thanks
It's good you have to verify everything but it's a hassle .....but I understand the purpose of it.
I would like to see the bitcoin transaction ID appear on my transaction record sooner, or even just a confirmation count of the transaction so if it doesn’t appear in my wallet I can track it easier... I haven’t had any problems, but it would b helpful.
Easy to register and order filled fast. Due to exchange fluctuations would recommend a note about purchasing a few more coins to make sure you hit the actual exchange level you want.
Great service. I look forward on doing more business again.
The rates aren't the same as far as the exchange as other Bitcoin companies. I acquired $100 worth of Bitcoins to send to another company what rates were only $92
I have no bad things to say bout xcoins just thanks.
The fees aren't too bad, but they aren't up front with them until you nearly finalize your order.

They always get my coin tho and are trusted.
It was friendly service
I like the convenience, but I know I'm being overcharged to buy bitcoin.
I had good experience with purchase xcoins no problems.
GREAT........
Took a bit of time but my bank was the culprit! Make sure you know how your bank handles these transactions!
XCoins was very patient in helping me to sort out my bank issues and walked me through the entire procedure over the phone. They even called me back when our connection was broken. I will definitely use them again!
Xcoins.com is rated 4.73 based on 343 reviews