Xcoins.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xcoins.com
Under an hour
Read Xcoins.com Reviews

About Xcoins.com:

Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

48 Stella Maris Street

Easy to register and order filled fast. Due to exchange fluctuations would recommend a note about purchasing a few more coins to make sure you hit the actual exchange level you want.
Great service. I look forward on doing more business again.
The rates aren't the same as far as the exchange as other Bitcoin companies. I acquired $100 worth of Bitcoins to send to another company what rates were only $92
I have no bad things to say bout xcoins just thanks.
The fees aren't too bad, but they aren't up front with them until you nearly finalize your order. They always get my coin tho and are trusted.
It was friendly service
I like the convenience, but I know I'm being overcharged to buy bitcoin.
I had good experience with purchase xcoins no problems.
GREAT........
Took a bit of time but my bank was the culprit! Make sure you know how your bank handles these transactions! XCoins was very patient in helping me to sort out my bank issues and walked me through the entire procedure over the phone. They even called me back when our connection was broken. I will definitely use them again!
Everything is good. Customer service is excellent. Just the fees are high regarding spreads.
I’m very satisfied each time I purchase the bitcoin. However I have been having a problem every time I purchase I don’t receive the email to verification until I email it to them and I have to send the wallet address couple of times and they do manually to send it to me the coins. Please fixed the system so I don’t have the problem anymore. Thank you, Kim
It’s ok ..you can improve more
Effective and fast
So far so good. Easy. Fast. No hassles.
Decent prices and fast
Top notch service and very easy to set up and use. Very quick also. No one like waiting a long time to get their coins after paying and I got mine just as soon as I verified my wallet address once you received payment. You are now bookmarked in my personal favorite folder for the top few sites I use. Keep up the good work and thank you for your service. Crypto Currency is going to be a huge part of the future and it is up to people like us to help it keep growing and reach it's potential.
Good and fast
Nice and was quick , should add coinomi as a wallet they process faster on the customers end
I have had no problems Fast quick easy
Xcoins.com is rated 4.75 based on 256 reviews