Xcoins.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xcoins.com
Read Xcoins.com Reviews

About Xcoins.com:

Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

48 Stella Maris Street , ,

Is it really necessary to sign a purchase agreement every time I purchase bitcoin?
The very best crypto currency service ever Experienced. 100% reliable and very fast. But please try to work on reducing your charges rate it’s on a high side. Your service remains the world class
Xcoins is great and the customer service is awesome. They’ve changed the format a little so it isn’t as easy as it use to be. But I still prefer over other companies.
I appreciate the ease of purchasing and I understand having security measures in place. It’s just a little annoying when you have to confirm previous purchases when you’re making purchases every single week. Maybe that changes with the level of your account. Not sure. Thank you for making this available though.
Great site . Expect a lot of steps to be approved for a purchase but it is all for safety.
I've been a customer with you guys for a very long time, the additional docs needed were a little excessive. I can see that for a new customer, but for a long time one like me was a little much especially since I submitted similar paperwork, once the system was upgraded.
Initially I found Xcoins unbelievably difficult to use. There were so many discontinuities in the process starting with the website to an email message, back to the website, another email message instructing to sign in the website again, no recognition on the website that you were following dircctions, to more email messages and finally notice that your purchase had been approved. After about 4 abysmal experiences I finally got the hang of the purchase process . Now i can do it smoothly but sympathisize with newcomers.
Pretty easy app to buy and sell
Said first transaction was free but I paid around 17$ for 200$
Thanks for letting us know Tony and our apologies for the inconvenience. There were some technical glitches in the rollout of our new 0% fees for new customers offer, but our support team has reached out to you to make sure you benefited from the offer.
generally the site is responsive to buyers
For purchasing bitcoin, Xcoins is very painless, and the transaction usually goes through in 15 minutes or less. Lately, with high traffic in the purchase of bitcoin, some transactions have taken a little longer, and the fees on the redeeming end have grown to as much as 15%, which is troublesome and painful. Nonetheless, I have enjoyed doing business with Xcoins, and continue to do so.
fee ????? cant figure. good fast............
I use Xcoins a lot. They are definitely the fastest website. Their customer service is superb and they get back to you very fast. At this moment I have a stuck BTC send on Coinbase and they won't even look at it for 72 hrs. That's totally ridiculous and very lame. Only problem is I think their fees are too high.
Costomer care is verry professional
The service is great. The fees are a little on the high side.
I have purchased from Xcoins several times and have found them to be reliable. I have had to ask for help several times and found them to be courteous and helpful.
Xcoins is a great site to purchase bitcoins. Verification is quick, purchases are pretty much instant . Great , fast and friendly live chat support. I would of gave a 5 stars but the overall fees for each purchase is quite high. Also... It would of been nice to be able to send to more than one address for each purchase.
Support is always available to help which is awesome. One thing that has me confused though. I purchase $50 in bitcoin plus fee, total cost around $53. Only $42 is delivered? Seems like very high internal costs?
Keep up the good job. Never been easier to buy btc. Thanks
Payment was declined and money still taken from my account. Been 3 days now and havent recieved the money back. Otherwise its a fine service but a very dear one. -Edit after a couple weeks the issue was finally sorted. Otherwise a fine service
Hi James, thanks for your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience. The payment appeared as declined on our end but did in fact go through. This was detected and the payment was refunded on the same day. Our customer service team reached out to you to followup but we didn't hear back. Feel free to reach out if there's anything else we can do to help.
Xcoins.com is rated 4.71 based on 503 reviews