Xcoins.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xcoins.com
Read Xcoins.com Reviews

About Xcoins.com:

Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

48 Stella Maris Street , ,

Said first transaction was free but I paid around 17$ for 200$
generally the site is responsive to buyers
For purchasing bitcoin, Xcoins is very painless, and the transaction usually goes through in 15 minutes or less. Lately, with high traffic in the purchase of bitcoin, some transactions have taken a little longer, and the fees on the redeeming end have grown to as much as 15%, which is troublesome and painful. Nonetheless, I have enjoyed doing business with Xcoins, and continue to do so.
fee ????? cant figure. good fast............
I use Xcoins a lot. They are definitely the fastest website. Their customer service is superb and they get back to you very fast. At this moment I have a stuck BTC send on Coinbase and they won't even look at it for 72 hrs. That's totally ridiculous and very lame. Only problem is I think their fees are too high.
Costomer care is verry professional
The service is great. The fees are a little on the high side.
I have purchased from Xcoins several times and have found them to be reliable. I have had to ask for help several times and found them to be courteous and helpful.
Xcoins is a great site to purchase bitcoins. Verification is quick, purchases are pretty much instant . Great , fast and friendly live chat support. I would of gave a 5 stars but the overall fees for each purchase is quite high. Also... It would of been nice to be able to send to more than one address for each purchase.
Support is always available to help which is awesome. One thing that has me confused though. I purchase $50 in bitcoin plus fee, total cost around $53. Only $42 is delivered? Seems like very high internal costs?
Keep up the good job. Never been easier to buy btc. Thanks
Payment was declined and money still taken from my account. Been 3 days now and havent recieved the money back. Otherwise its a fine service but a very dear one. -Edit after a couple weeks the issue was finally sorted. Otherwise a fine service
Hi James, thanks for your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience. The payment appeared as declined on our end but did in fact go through. This was detected and the payment was refunded on the same day. Our customer service team reached out to you to followup but we didn't hear back. Feel free to reach out if there's anything else we can do to help.
Great platform, fee seem a little high though.
Thank you for your service, love your interest rate discount!!
I thought it took a long time to resolve. But in the end, everything worked out. So it was a good job
The service is lightning fast but unfortunately you pay a lot for that speed.
You guys have been great Fees are a little high amd I think you guys charged my card to much 1 time but ide say good it was like $380 though.
I enjoyed using the service but I have gotten declined a few times and I don't know why.
Generally consistent procedure to purchase bitcoin
Price of bitcoin little bit high
Xcoins.com is rated 4.71 based on 446 reviews