Xcoins.com Reviews

4.7
Based on 553 reviews
Read Xcoins.com Reviews

About Xcoins.com:

Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

Phoenix Business Centre

Easy and secure way to buy your cryptocurrency but a bit on the expensive side.
Able to buy BTC at great limits. Quick process. Great support staff.
Half of your site doesn’t work. Your sell and verify features do not work whatsoever on both mobile and PC. Also, how do you have no app intervention? It’s a tech company selling a product that is ahead of it’s time…with no app? Other then that, it’s great. I really loved that you guys called to make sure I wasn’t being scammed. I’ve purchased 4 million in crypto in the last six months but this definitely isn’t the case for entry level traders. By you watching out for entry level crypto purchaser’s, you’re benefiting the entire market. Both by reputation and engagement. Lastly, someone named Gill was the one I spoke to. That guys awesome.
I love Xcoins, they make buying bitcoins easier than all others. The only improvement I wish they would make is have my signature on file for every purchase. Other than that, no complaints.
When logging into xcoins it would be more beneficial if you didn't have to keep going back to the login page to continue. As a first time user of xcoins I didn't used to have to do that. One login was sufficient and you could then go through all the prompts with ease, buy bitcoin and pay for it. I can understand the authenticity of usage per person. Is there a simpler way?
Is it really necessary to sign a purchase agreement every time I purchase bitcoin?
The very best crypto currency service ever Experienced. 100% reliable and very fast. But please try to work on reducing your charges rate it’s on a high side. Your service remains the world class
Xcoins is great and the customer service is awesome. They’ve changed the format a little so it isn’t as easy as it use to be. But I still prefer over other companies.
I appreciate the ease of purchasing and I understand having security measures in place. It’s just a little annoying when you have to confirm previous purchases when you’re making purchases every single week. Maybe that changes with the level of your account. Not sure. Thank you for making this available though.
Great site . Expect a lot of steps to be approved for a purchase but it is all for safety.
I've been a customer with you guys for a very long time, the additional docs needed were a little excessive. I can see that for a new customer, but for a long time one like me was a little much especially since I submitted similar paperwork, once the system was upgraded.
Initially I found Xcoins unbelievably difficult to use. There were so many discontinuities in the process starting with the website to an email message, back to the website, another email message instructing to sign in the website again, no recognition on the website that you were following dircctions, to more email messages and finally notice that your purchase had been approved. After about 4 abysmal experiences I finally got the hang of the purchase process . Now i can do it smoothly but sympathisize with newcomers.
Pretty easy app to buy and sell
Said first transaction was free but I paid around 17$ for 200$
Thanks for letting us know Tony and our apologies for the inconvenience. There were some technical glitches in the rollout of our new 0% fees for new customers offer, but our support team has reached out to you to make sure you benefited from the offer.
generally the site is responsive to buyers
For purchasing bitcoin, Xcoins is very painless, and the transaction usually goes through in 15 minutes or less. Lately, with high traffic in the purchase of bitcoin, some transactions have taken a little longer, and the fees on the redeeming end have grown to as much as 15%, which is troublesome and painful. Nonetheless, I have enjoyed doing business with Xcoins, and continue to do so.
fee ????? cant figure. good fast............
I use Xcoins a lot. They are definitely the fastest website. Their customer service is superb and they get back to you very fast. At this moment I have a stuck BTC send on Coinbase and they won't even look at it for 72 hrs. That's totally ridiculous and very lame. Only problem is I think their fees are too high.
Costomer care is verry professional
The service is great. The fees are a little on the high side.
Xcoins.com is rated 4.7 based on 553 reviews