Xcoins.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xcoins.com
Read Xcoins.com Reviews

About Xcoins.com:

Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

48 Stella Maris Street , ,

Fraud money sent and recieved by person at all but the last one but I didn't get all or any of my money back to me in my bank after resending the last one alot of money spent
Hi Kimberley, Thank you for your feedback. It sounds like you purchased bitcoin and sent to a wallet that was not in your control. We have warnings when purchasing not to do this due to the many scammers out there. If you would like Xcoins to shut your account down for your own protection, please let us know. We don't want you making another mistake and lose more money to a scammer. Thank you.
Payment was declined and money still taken from my account. Been 3 days now and havent recieved the money back. Otherwise its a fine service but a very dear one. -Edit after a couple weeks the issue was finally sorted. Otherwise a fine service
Hi James, thanks for your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience. The payment appeared as declined on our end but did in fact go through. This was detected and the payment was refunded on the same day. Our customer service team reached out to you to followup but we didn't hear back. Feel free to reach out if there's anything else we can do to help.
You guys advertise that you receive your bit coin almost instantly and that's why it's more expensive then other bit coin places, but I feel like it still takes the same amount of time as other places. And I've had to call my bank and authorize the purchase every single time after I was told that wouldn't happen again. Overall average.
Great service alround, fast efficient supportive.
I appreciate the ease of purchasing and I understand having security measures in place. It’s just a little annoying when you have to confirm previous purchases when you’re making purchases every single week. Maybe that changes with the level of your account. Not sure. Thank you for making this available though.
Said first transaction was free but I paid around 17$ for 200$
Thanks for letting us know Tony and our apologies for the inconvenience. There were some technical glitches in the rollout of our new 0% fees for new customers offer, but our support team has reached out to you to make sure you benefited from the offer.
Very good experience
The service is easy to use. I found customer service staff to be very prompt and professional.
Easy to use and very fast.
Love you guys wish you had smaller fees though
Hello my name is marletta and I buy xcoins so my son will have some thing when I die I have stage 3 metastasis breast cancer the kind that spreads. I'm buying a lot. much as I can before I leave him alone. Thank you for accepting my purchases
Price of bitcoin little bit high
Always there to help and always friendly. Awesome bitcoin seller.
easy experience and would do it again
Not knowing much about this investment, the process was pretty confusing
Xcoins has given me good service to buy Bitcoin. The buy orders are fast and reliable. I recommend using Xcoins to anyone interested in the Cryptocurrency Bitcoin market.
Thank you for having an actual knowledgeable person to talk to when I call. It is greatly appreciated.
The new dashboard and app layout is not seamless. I have used Xcoins for a few years and now they won't accept any of my payment methods that used to work fine.
Easy to use platform to purchase Crypto. Customer Service responds immediately for any of your needs. Very pleased!
I have been using Xcoins for year, I do enjoy using it thought the 3.9% it's still the best platform ever due to is instant coins delivery i strongly recommend it and give it a five star review.
Xcoins.com is rated 4.71 based on 507 reviews