Xcoins.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xcoins.com
Read Xcoins.com Reviews

About Xcoins.com:

Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

48 Stella Maris Street

You guys advertise that you receive your bit coin almost instantly and that's why it's more expensive then other bit coin places, but I feel like it still takes the same amount of time as other places. And I've had to call my bank and authorize the purchase every single time after I was told that wouldn't happen again. Overall average.
Fraud money sent and recieved by person at all but the last one but I didn't get all or any of my money back to me in my bank after resending the last one alot of money spent
Hi Kimberley,

Thank you for your feedback.

It sounds like you purchased bitcoin and sent to a wallet that was not in your control. We have warnings when purchasing not to do this due to the many scammers out there. If you would like Xcoins to shut your account down for your own protection, please let us know. We don't want you making another mistake and lose more money to a scammer.

Thank you.
Price of bitcoin little bit high
Always there to help and always friendly. Awesome bitcoin seller.
easy experience and would do it again
Not knowing much about this investment, the process was pretty confusing
Still haven't gotten my coins. But my cc has been charged.
I would like to see the bitcoin transaction ID appear on my transaction record sooner, or even just a confirmation count of the transaction so if it doesn’t appear in my wallet I can track it easier... I haven’t had any problems, but it would b helpful.
Xcoins has superb customer service and a fantastic support team. I ran into an issue they immediately reached out to me and help me resolve my issue. I would highly recommend using Xcoins.com. Thanks Gil for the quick response and resolution to my issue.
Hello my name is marletta and I buy xcoins so my son will have some thing when I die I have stage 3 metastasis breast cancer the kind that spreads. I'm buying a lot. much as I can before I leave him alone. Thank you for accepting my purchases
I enjoyed using the service but I have gotten declined a few times and I don't know why.
good
Yous guys are great thank you for always caring for your customers
Always great always helpful
There was a little frustration on my end as I was having difficulty setting it up. I am a novice. XCOINS did a great job explaining and assisting me.
Always efficient, friendly and patient. Knowledgeable and polite assistance at all times.
5 stars are far too few...
Speedy easy to use service. Great customer support.
Very helpful and caring of the customer
Couldn’t be smoother.
I found XCoins to be very professional, exceedingly fast and beyond any approach I have yet to see at any other echanges. I was 110% satisfied especially after the rude treatment I had received at the hands of coinbase after being a customer for a number of years.
Xcoins.com is rated 4.73 based on 354 reviews