Xcoins.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xcoins.com
Read Xcoins.com Reviews

About Xcoins.com:

Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

48 Stella Maris Street , ,

Fraud money sent and recieved by person at all but the last one but I didn't get all or any of my money back to me in my bank after resending the last one alot of money spent
Hi Kimberley, Thank you for your feedback. It sounds like you purchased bitcoin and sent to a wallet that was not in your control. We have warnings when purchasing not to do this due to the many scammers out there. If you would like Xcoins to shut your account down for your own protection, please let us know. We don't want you making another mistake and lose more money to a scammer. Thank you.
Payment was declined and money still taken from my account. Been 3 days now and havent recieved the money back. Otherwise its a fine service but a very dear one. -Edit after a couple weeks the issue was finally sorted. Otherwise a fine service
Hi James, thanks for your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience. The payment appeared as declined on our end but did in fact go through. This was detected and the payment was refunded on the same day. Our customer service team reached out to you to followup but we didn't hear back. Feel free to reach out if there's anything else we can do to help.
You guys advertise that you receive your bit coin almost instantly and that's why it's more expensive then other bit coin places, but I feel like it still takes the same amount of time as other places. And I've had to call my bank and authorize the purchase every single time after I was told that wouldn't happen again. Overall average.
Said first transaction was free but I paid around 17$ for 200$
Very good experience
The service is easy to use. I found customer service staff to be very prompt and professional.
Easy to use and very fast.
Love you guys wish you had smaller fees though
Hello my name is marletta and I buy xcoins so my son will have some thing when I die I have stage 3 metastasis breast cancer the kind that spreads. I'm buying a lot. much as I can before I leave him alone. Thank you for accepting my purchases
Price of bitcoin little bit high
Always there to help and always friendly. Awesome bitcoin seller.
easy experience and would do it again
Not knowing much about this investment, the process was pretty confusing
Still haven't gotten my coins. But my cc has been charged.
I would like to see the bitcoin transaction ID appear on my transaction record sooner, or even just a confirmation count of the transaction so if it doesn’t appear in my wallet I can track it easier... I haven’t had any problems, but it would b helpful.
Xcoins has superb customer service and a fantastic support team. I ran into an issue they immediately reached out to me and help me resolve my issue. I would highly recommend using Xcoins.com. Thanks Gil for the quick response and resolution to my issue.
Very good service, fast btc release
For purchasing bitcoin, Xcoins is very painless, and the transaction usually goes through in 15 minutes or less. Lately, with high traffic in the purchase of bitcoin, some transactions have taken a little longer, and the fees on the redeeming end have grown to as much as 15%, which is troublesome and painful. Nonetheless, I have enjoyed doing business with Xcoins, and continue to do so.
Too expensive I buy $100 get like $70. I probably paid $3000 in fees last two years. I think a rebate would be nice, if I can get $100 from that it would be incentive.
Xcoin is very fast and reliable
Xcoins.com is rated 4.71 based on 446 reviews