Xcoins.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xcoins.com
Read Xcoins.com Reviews

About Xcoins.com:

Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

48 Stella Maris Street

Fraud money sent and recieved by person at all but the last one but I didn't get all or any of my money back to me in my bank after resending the last one alot of money spent
Hi Kimberley,

Thank you for your feedback.

It sounds like you purchased bitcoin and sent to a wallet that was not in your control. We have warnings when purchasing not to do this due to the many scammers out there. If you would like Xcoins to shut your account down for your own protection, please let us know. We don't want you making another mistake and lose more money to a scammer.

Thank you.
Always there to help and always friendly. Awesome bitcoin seller.
You guys advertise that you receive your bit coin almost instantly and that's why it's more expensive then other bit coin places, but I feel like it still takes the same amount of time as other places. And I've had to call my bank and authorize the purchase every single time after I was told that wouldn't happen again. Overall average.
I would like to see the bitcoin transaction ID appear on my transaction record sooner, or even just a confirmation count of the transaction so if it doesn’t appear in my wallet I can track it easier... I haven’t had any problems, but it would b helpful.
Xcoins has superb customer service and a fantastic support team. I ran into an issue they immediately reached out to me and help me resolve my issue. I would highly recommend using Xcoins.com. Thanks Gil for the quick response and resolution to my issue.
Yous guys are great thank you for always caring for your customers
easy experience and would do it again
Always efficient, friendly and patient. Knowledgeable and polite assistance at all times.
5 stars are far too few...
Speedy easy to use service. Great customer support.
Not knowing much about this investment, the process was pretty confusing
Very helpful and caring of the customer
Couldn’t be smoother.
Xcoin is the best in purchasing crypto
Still haven't gotten my coins. But my cc has been charged.
I was very confused and couldn’t ever figure out anything but eventually I got the hang of it and I asked for helped and I got what I needed to get done and I’m satisfied.
Very easy process. Excellent customer service to answer any questions or concerns.
the support team was great at handling all the initial issues and i was able to purchase btc within a couple hours of registering
I love it its fast and reliable I've really suffered trying to buy bitcoin and ive been treated badly by simplex I really almost gave up before I saw these online and tried it out it workout within 5min I got my btc without being treated bad for fucking security reasons like other apps have been doing,thanks to xCoins I which i can rate these app 100 stars but I promise I'll try my best to make 10 referrals if that's best I can do to appreciate.❤
Great experience and customer service was fast and helped tremendously.
There was a little frustration on my end as I was having difficulty setting it up. I am a novice. XCOINS did a great job explaining and assisting me.
Xcoins.com is rated 4.73 based on 319 reviews