Xcoins.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xcoins.com
Read Xcoins.com Reviews

About Xcoins.com:

Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

48 Stella Maris Street , ,

Very easy to use and the staff makes sure your entire process goes smoothly and efficiently.
Your help team is amazing. Fast efficient and help you understand the problem and solve it. Thank you
Fast and kind support, good rates.
very effective
Good service good company
Thank you Xcoin.com team
Xcoins is always consistent and dependable. Although the verification process is extensive (for good reason), I can always count on them to come through for my cryptocurrency purchasing needs.
Tha payment is still pending 2 days later ??,?
With the ongoing problems with cybercrime! I feel your constant reviewing of your platform and security enhancements have given me the feeling of satisfaction! I have used Xcoins from the I entered into cryptocurrency exchange! Your communication is great!
I have had a good experience.
Never missed processing an Order... Had to cancel an Order, no fault of Company's... Very satisfied with the delivery time and service.
EXCESSIVE SPREAD...FROM WHAT WAS STATED IN THE TRANSACTION..
Very good service but can sometimes be slow to respond which could be due to Covid but apart from that I would recommend it to anyone who wants to by Bitcoins
Easy to use platform to purchase Crypto. Customer Service responds immediately for any of your needs. Very pleased!
Said first transaction was free but I paid around 17$ for 200$
Thanks for letting us know Tony and our apologies for the inconvenience. There were some technical glitches in the rollout of our new 0% fees for new customers offer, but our support team has reached out to you to make sure you benefited from the offer.
Your transactions are good but there's always room for improvement
I have been using Xcoins for year, I do enjoy using it thought the 3.9% it's still the best platform ever due to is instant coins delivery i strongly recommend it and give it a five star review.
Very good experience
Quick and easy way to purchase Bitcoin, but transferring to my wallet gets expensive.
I couldn't send it and you helped me send it manually. Thank you very much.
Xcoins.com is rated 4.71 based on 459 reviews