Xcoins.com Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Xcoins.com
"Aside from minimums and fee's well......when i use Xcoins I feel like letting the whole world know that " What a day it has been, what a rare mood I,m in, well it's almost like being, almost like being, it's almost like being in luv". Ya-All dat......"
"Rhonda is a great supervisor with an excellent staff. The one issue I had with a staff member was addressed immediately"
"Excellent rating from me for xcoins team!.....support is always spot on as it relates to customer concerns & immediate response, plus bitcoin is transferred immediately to my wallet!......much love & keep up the great job xcoins family !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Xcoins is fast and secure if you have a problem they will email you back less than 2 minutes flat they have never failed me"
"Opened an account and bought my first $500 Bitcoin without missing a beat in a couple minutes - Never had to talk to anyone actually which is what made it all the better:)"
"A little more expensive, but no doubt I use Xcoins in a crunch"
"Love you guys! Will never crypto anywhere else."
"Always very helpful if any problems arise."
"Great company and fast transactions.Thanks"
"I have recently made several transactions with Xcoins and i must say that only a few have had any trouble at all. Primarily due to my mistakes of card info or slightly miscalculated the overall cost and short funds to pay. Which this only occured one time on the underpayment but worked out great in the end. But each and every time I have encountered with Xcoins I was always treated with professionalism of the highest standards. In most cases I never encountered any real person and transactions happen very smoothly and I want to say lightning fast but honestly I can not. Lightning is like 186,000 miles/sec fast but these guys here are excellent in this business. I recommend them over Coinbase, Sfox, Paxal, LocalBitcoins, I just say they are #1 in my place to purchase BTC with out all of the verification and bank linking and all that stuff. The fees are super cheap. And i know because I have purchased BTC since 2014 and have had several encounters with people on all exchanges while Xcoins I have had very very minimal people interchange since I began with trading with them. I am entering this in long text form but I want to be thorough and help people understand that are new to BTC. It is easy to get ripped off while trying to navigate and purchase BTC from so many platforms that are today and actually easy to allow yourself to be ripped off by the fees that are not really hidden but they are not well exposed. But if you are an older more experienced trader as I am then you know what to look for and how to determine exactly what you will get for an out the door ending amount and all while knowing that your transaction is in a reputable company's hands and you're money being handed over is secure. It seem these day when I speak of BTC to people that have any type of knowledge of it they say nothing but bad things. All bad things. But I have always and will forever try to explain in details that if you are to purchase, utilize or invest into BTC or any crypto that you should dig very very deep and research it in length before you get involved. Understand what you are buying and how it becomes what it is and the best ways to work around this stuff in a complete circle. If you do this and adhere to these things tightly then you have a lot greater chance at being a very successful trader and hopefully you will become rich someday and experience only minimal negatives of any kind. But here, I can not explain enough how fricking great that Xcoins fits right inside of my thoughts, views and advice to anyone getting involved with BTC. They are truly a blessing to the smaller BTC trader such as myself who lives very private with no links to my bank accounts to the online world but trade with a prepaid debit card. This is almost unheard of in this business now a days. But rest assured if I was a rich man and could afford the amount it would cost I would advertise at my expense in many areas of this company Xcoins and the ease they provide in so many ways to the customer. For BTC needs good promotion and good service to people so everyone who is scared or skeptical will have the ability to warm up to it and enter this new world of blockchain techknowledgy with ease and a little more assurance and trust that everything will be fine just so long as our Crypto doesnt hit our wallet and drop 20% instantly. For it can happen but hence, this is why I am adimant that one must get every amount of knowledge they can for if this was to occur haha, I would have mine hedged. But knowledge is valuable. These guys here at Xcoins are top notch, online help 24/7/365 and as I opened with almost lightning fast and very painless after youve made 1-2 transactions it will be just like breathing. Additionally, I have never given such a lengthy indepth recommendation for any company but when I was approached here I had to just to do nothing else but to promote Xcoins right side by side with BTC. Both are 200% deserving of much more than words allow here. (Oh and BTW, if Xcoins needs anything else from me ever do not hesitate to call on me and if it is within my means consider it done!)"
"i am no eable to use Xcois, dnt know why???"
"I love xcoins and I would have given it 5 stars but for two inconvenient things -- that the minimum one can buy is $50 and that there is a limit of 5 transactions per day."
"I literally Love this site! Awesome customer service"
"Great for making small transactions with debit card, rate is higher than market value, but you get what you pay for, which is lightening fast delivery without coins being held hostage in an on-site wallet. would highly recommend to those needing crypto for occasional small purchases, but not for investors."
"The best place to buy bitcoin. They are fast and respond immediately if you have questions . Who needs coinbase . Xcoins is the place"
"the transaction is fast,and reliable. note: no scam"
"As ALWAYS, my transaction was quick and accurate! Xcoins.com is my first choice when purchasing cryptocurrency! I trust them!"
Xcoins.com is rated 4.66 based on 41 reviews