Xcoins.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xcoins.com
Read Xcoins.com Reviews

About Xcoins.com:

Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

48 Stella Maris Street

Easy. Simple. fast And secure. won't buy anywhere else.
Very good and speedy service
Service is great!
Fast and trustworthy.
great product, once you pass KYC every purchase is quick, smooth, and easy
You guys are great one of the best I used it such a friendly webpage thank you
AN EXTREMELY EASY SERVICE TO USE, AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ALWAYS THERE WHEN NEEDED
This was so easy to start and to buy.
Support is always available to help which is awesome. One thing that has me confused though. I purchase $50 in bitcoin plus fee, total cost around $53. Only $42 is delivered? Seems like very high internal costs?
everyone is so nice and very helpful
Quick, fast , and easy.
I appreciated all of the security and verification processes involved with verifying that the transaction was valid.
Xcoin is great! Easy no hassle buying process! Thanks!
Love you guys wish you had smaller fees though
Keep up the good job. Never been easier to buy btc. Thanks
Payment was declined and money still taken from my account. Been 3 days now and havent recieved the money back. Otherwise its a fine service but a very dear one.
Hi James, thanks for your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience. The payment appeared as declined on our end but did in fact go through. This was detected and the payment was refunded on the same day. Our customer service team reached out to you to followup but we didn't hear back. Feel free to reach out if there's anything else we can do to help.
When you first use Xcoins customer service is super thorough to make sure your identity is verified and you’re safely purchasing cryptocurrency. Purchasing is quite easy and quick. I love using Xcoins
I like how simply it his to use
Great platform, fee seem a little high though.
Fast turnaround, excellent customer support. I love working with this top-notch organization!
Xcoins.com is rated 4.72 based on 378 reviews