Xcoins.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Xcoins.com

About Xcoins.com: Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

48 Stella Maris Street

"The representative that helped me was very informative and saved me from getting scammed by asking that one last little questions........ Are you sure you want to make the purchase and if I trusted the company I was trading with after the purchase.. Saved me $1100. Thank you for caring!!!"
Posted 22 minutes ago
"Great Service"
"Quick efficient"
"a minimum of 50 is too high"
"It was easy to sign up. Verification was fast and service is amazing."
"Its very easy to get coins from Xcoins.com"
"Xcoins has superb customer service and a fantastic support team. I ran into an issue they immediately reached out to me and help me resolve my issue. I would highly recommend using Xcoins.com. Thanks Gil for the quick response and resolution to my issue."
"I have no bad things to say bout xcoins just thanks."
"Great service"
"Excellent! Very thorough and very secure! Very clearly written and clear on the phone!"
"The fees aren't too bad, but they aren't up front with them until you nearly finalize your order. They always get my coin tho and are trusted."
"Excellent customer service. It was very prompt assistance, and they knew of an issue with getting my identity verified before I did (I had to use my VisaDebit card without my name on it etc.) I was quite impressed with how promptly I received an email that there was a problem. Mark was great, and I believe Ana initially emailed me as well? I’m sure they all are happy to help their customers when needed. Great job, I will be using XCoins in future. I’m glad my bf, who recently helped me with my first trade, suggested your site! It’s very easy to use compared to others! Have a great rest of your week, team. Regards, Kristie S."
"It was a great experience with XCOINS thanks for your service's"
"Great! Customer service!"
"Xcoins gets back in touch very promptly and tries to help resolve any issues asap. All of my issues have been with my credit card companies. I highly recommend their services."
"Great website"
"It was friendly service"
"Very fast and efficient even varifacation is the best I've seen amd I've been to more crypto exchanges and sales sights then I can remember the instant chat to help you out is a very big plus and another one up on any other crypto exchange as we all know 99% of crypto exchanges take your money then make you wait 12 to 36 hours to be verified and they claim to be instant they just dont tell you instant after the initial varifacation process but dont worry X-coins is 100% on point and superb customer service as anyone who spends money expects so thank X-Coins for not playing with my money or my head and keeping thing in time frame as I'm the customer X-Coins Rocks all day 100% legit and honest"
"Fast service . Good people. Hope to do business with you soon again. Ty much"
"Thank you Xcoins, You guys are so much easier than the rest!"
Xcoins.com is rated 4.79 based on 238 reviews