Xcoins.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xcoins.com
Under an hour
Read Xcoins.com Reviews

About Xcoins.com:

Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

48 Stella Maris Street

Still haven't gotten my coins. But my cc has been charged.
It's good you have to verify everything but it's a hassle .....but I understand the purpose of it.
It took a few moments to set up,but it was a straightforward process. You need to call the bank to ensure no fraud has occurred, when transferring funds.
Fast..easy to use..great support team
Great Service
Quick, competitive rates for your money A+ Rating!
All I can say I’m very happy with yall service 😊
The first time I used your services, it was quick and easy. This time, i had to put out through 3 times. It was rejected because my address is a PO Box from what my bank says. Very frustrating experience!
I was very confused and couldn’t ever figure out anything but eventually I got the hang of it and I asked for helped and I got what I needed to get done and I’m satisfied.
Best ever!!!
Fast response during verification process and money was released instantly
Very easy process. Excellent customer service to answer any questions or concerns.
I would like to see the bitcoin transaction ID appear on my transaction record sooner, or even just a confirmation count of the transaction so if it doesn’t appear in my wallet I can track it easier... I haven’t had any problems, but it would b helpful.
Easy to register and order filled fast. Due to exchange fluctuations would recommend a note about purchasing a few more coins to make sure you hit the actual exchange level you want.
the support team was great at handling all the initial issues and i was able to purchase btc within a couple hours of registering
Excellent customer service
ovewr charged fees
I always get great services from your company Thank you
Excellent service
I love it its fast and reliable I've really suffered trying to buy bitcoin and ive been treated badly by simplex I really almost gave up before I saw these online and tried it out it workout within 5min I got my btc without being treated bad for fucking security reasons like other apps have been doing,thanks to xCoins I which i can rate these app 100 stars but I promise I'll try my best to make 10 referrals if that's best I can do to appreciate.❤
Xcoins.com is rated 4.73 based on 269 reviews