Xcoins.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Xcoins.com

About Xcoins.com: Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy coins in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

48 Stella Maris Street

"I use this site everytime I buy bitcoin. It's works well and the coins are sent instantly! Great service!"
"Easy and efficient. Sends immediately. Great platform!"
"I had good experience with purchase xcoins no problems."
"Everyone has been very kind and helpful to me. I really appreciate that"
"Good service I’m well satisfied"
"Site was easy to maneuver. What impressed me most was the attention to security. Will be using Xcoins.com for all my future purchases. Thanks"
"Took 3 hours. Had to submit credit card pictures 8 times. Email contact went down. Was charged transaction fee on my 2nd purchase when was told on site it would be waived. All after successfully purchasing day before."
"Your staff was prompt and very helpful in walking us through the process of opening an account with Xcoins. Furthermore they were patient and knowledgeable in helping us make our first purchase."
"great stuff! you guys are great!"
"Xcoins customer support was very helpful in addressing all my questions and concerns. I recommend Xcoins to everyone trading BTC."
"SUPER FAST LEGIT COMPANY A+++++"
"Top shelve solid business I think their professional responsive and informed. I have had. Simplest way to buy BTC"
"It is one of the best places to buy Bitcoin"
"Best place to purchase crypto, fast and competitive rates no need to shop anywhere else, member for life. ;)"
Xcoins.com is rated 4.79 based on 208 reviews