Xcoins.com Reviews

4.7
Based on 544 reviews
Read Xcoins.com Reviews

About Xcoins.com:

Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

Phoenix Business Centre

Half of your site doesn’t work. Your sell and verify features do not work whatsoever on both mobile and PC. Also, how do you have no app intervention? It’s a tech company selling a product that is ahead of it’s time…with no app? Other then that, it’s great. I really loved that you guys called to make sure I wasn’t being scammed. I’ve purchased 4 million in crypto in the last six months but this definitely isn’t the case for entry level traders. By you watching out for entry level crypto purchaser’s, you’re benefiting the entire market. Both by reputation and engagement. Lastly, someone named Gill was the one I spoke to. That guys awesome.
Good service
Beautiful system easy to use and customer service and very friendly
I love it. Xcoins has a very clean and easy interface. I buy and trade somewhat frequently and Xcoins makes it quick and simple. Others cannot do that for some reason. And I Haven’t been bothered by excessive verifications and when you trade frequently you shouldn't have to be...but I have left other exchanges for that...Kudos to Xcoins for that alone...fees are fair or better than most. I highly recommend.
I have used Xcoins over the last month to make numerous bitcoin purchase’s and send to a different wallet address for investment holdings. I have used different services in the past that have caused me to lose money because of holds and fees. Xcoins in my opinion is the fastest, safest, and cheapest way to purchase, transfer, trade, or hold your investment. I would recommend to everyone!
I am always very satisfied with Xcoins and I find it very easy to be your client.
Quick and Easy!
Satisfactory
Good and active platform
Extremely good communication and service.
Always like to use their service. Quick and easy if you follow the instructions.
I give Xcoins a 5 stars rating. My transactions are always fast, reliable, and on time. The transactions instructions are easy to follow. Thank you Xcoins. Robert Gilbert
Excellent service
apart from the initial verifications everything is smooth and fast. although checking mail for requests is tedious while purchasing and processing coins. It would be better if all the requests can be processed in the website's panel
I love Xcoins, they make buying bitcoins easier than all others. The only improvement I wish they would make is have my signature on file for every purchase. Other than that, no complaints.
Wonderful service
This is a great company and an even greater product. Thank you XCoins.
The service is good and fast
It is a bit costly to use but overall I love it.
very good, quick, for years i've used services.
Xcoins.com is rated 4.71 based on 544 reviews