Xcoins.com Reviews

4.7
Based on 561 reviews
Read Xcoins.com Reviews

About Xcoins.com:

Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

Phoenix Business Centre
Santa Venera
SVR 9022

all good can't think of anything you guys could do better
Great service
Xcoins is such an easy site with really responsive customer service! It is consistently evolving to fit all needs- From debit/credit purchases- google pay an of course APPLE PAY .. Seamless Clean transactions-immediate verifications if they are needed- but my favorite part, Bridgette from Customer Service.The above and beyond attitude shows my order is just as important to her as it is to me.. Thnx Xcoins, 2 years and counting!!!
Xcoins is a awesome app. Easy to use, customer support is awesome. I have nothing bad to say about Xcoins. A+++++ Service and product!
Xcoins is an easy way to purchase crypto. The only gripe I have is that you can only make 3 purchases with a debit card within 24 hours. Great site and service.
I enjoy using Xcoins . I've asked to raise my limit but they said I couldn't
Xcoins is easy and comfortable to work with
Always very quick service
The very best cypto platform anywhere. Easy to use an verification is a breeze. An the best the security is just awesome. I can say this thank you for making cypto so easy Xcoins is the best I recommend to everyone that buys crypto
XCoins.com is a 100% Honest Company I always get the right exact amount I pay for every single time which unlike other spots to purchase they always charge me the fee upfront and then when i receive my crypto its short on the amount amd then its three days to twenty to get a reply back from supportand gets fusterating so thats why XCOINS.COM is my 1st choice plus A great Kicker on top is XCOINS.COM has live support thru chat where they communicate 24/7 and they absolutely do. Communicate and I have never not once not been able to chat with a live human and they always and I mean always have fixed any issue I've had right then and there I have NEVER had to wait hours or days like 99.9% of the other crypto spots ive tried and the most important thing to me In life is a person or Business is there word if they say it or offer it then they must stick to it and XCOINS.COM has ALWAYS 100% of the time have done as they say for meand im no one special I promise you that so if you want to be able to buy crypto straight up and in a timely manner XCOINS.COM is where it's at so go get verified right here and now and I promise you won't be disappointed and to let everyone know I am no bot I don't work or Even know anyone the works at XCOINS.COM my name is David D. and I am a live customer of XCOINS.COM and my word is on this Business and I don't usually put my word on anyone but myself as I have learned most can't be trusted 100% of the time as I have been a XCOINS.COM give or take a few weeks a couple of years now and I am deeply impressed so this review is a thank you to XCOINS.COM for being the way we all should be and should get to experience especially in something new as crypto as its another form of cash and most of my experiences at other places to purchase crypto have been absolutely horrible so again THANK YOU VERY MUCH as you deserve 10 stars if I was able to give I would #XCOINS.COM you ROCK!!!!
Fast transaction and no problems
Easy and secure way to buy your cryptocurrency but a bit on the expensive side.
My many yrs using btc from many providers, this place is absolutely the least in fees,yy just need to figure out how not to use saved pays, etc.customer service is very prompt. Nice 👍
Very easy app to use.
No complaints as the transaction was fast.
Able to buy BTC at great limits. Quick process. Great support staff.
*****
Half of your site doesn’t work. Your sell and verify features do not work whatsoever on both mobile and PC. Also, how do you have no app intervention? It’s a tech company selling a product that is ahead of it’s time…with no app? Other then that, it’s great. I really loved that you guys called to make sure I wasn’t being scammed. I’ve purchased 4 million in crypto in the last six months but this definitely isn’t the case for entry level traders. By you watching out for entry level crypto purchaser’s, you’re benefiting the entire market. Both by reputation and engagement. Lastly, someone named Gill was the one I spoke to. That guys awesome.
Good service
Beautiful system easy to use and customer service and very friendly
Xcoins.com is rated 4.7 based on 561 reviews