Xcoins.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xcoins.com
Read Xcoins.com Reviews

About Xcoins.com:

Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

48 Stella Maris Street , ,

I have been using Xcoins for year, I do enjoy using it thought the 3.9% it's still the best platform ever due to is instant coins delivery i strongly recommend it and give it a five star review.
Very good experience
Quick and easy way to purchase Bitcoin, but transferring to my wallet gets expensive.
I couldn't send it and you helped me send it manually. Thank you very much.
Xcoin is a fantastic company with a prompt response from your customer service if there was any issues. Will recommend to family and friends.
All of the representatives are knowledgeable and personable. You will receive a professional response, if you use chat, in a timely fashion. Coins are released quickly as well. I have been very pleased using this site.
The most efficient, responsive and helpful support you could ever ask for. Xcoins is gold standard in my book.
Xcoins is fast and easy to use. The support is fantastic.
Quick, easy and excellent customer service
My only downside to using you is that I always have to call my bank after every 1st attempt purchasing because it gets flagged for fraud. Other then that, pretty user friendly and the fee's are terrible. As a suggestion, if you ever did a cash back program, I think you would gain more users.
very nice and relable.
I like them service me
Very good service, fast btc release
generally the site is responsive to buyers
For purchasing bitcoin, Xcoins is very painless, and the transaction usually goes through in 15 minutes or less. Lately, with high traffic in the purchase of bitcoin, some transactions have taken a little longer, and the fees on the redeeming end have grown to as much as 15%, which is troublesome and painful. Nonetheless, I have enjoyed doing business with Xcoins, and continue to do so.
Site is great .
No issues, easy purchase of BTC.
I think I have been hacked!Or scammed!!!
Xcoins has been great and has been quick with sending me my coins. And customer service is fast to reply and very nice. I have tried several other sites and this site is my favorite.
Xcoins.com 5 star review on 25th March 2021 Xcoins.com 5 star review on 25th March 2021
Quick and easy