Xcoins.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xcoins.com
Read Xcoins.com Reviews

About Xcoins.com:

Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

48 Stella Maris Street , ,

Xcoins has given me good service to buy Bitcoin. The buy orders are fast and reliable. I recommend using Xcoins to anyone interested in the Cryptocurrency Bitcoin market.
Great service alround, fast efficient supportive.
I appreciate the ease of purchasing and I understand having security measures in place. It’s just a little annoying when you have to confirm previous purchases when you’re making purchases every single week. Maybe that changes with the level of your account. Not sure. Thank you for making this available though.
Thank you for having an actual knowledgeable person to talk to when I call. It is greatly appreciated.
The new dashboard and app layout is not seamless. I have used Xcoins for a few years and now they won't accept any of my payment methods that used to work fine.
Great site . Expect a lot of steps to be approved for a purchase but it is all for safety.
I've been a customer with you guys for a very long time, the additional docs needed were a little excessive. I can see that for a new customer, but for a long time one like me was a little much especially since I submitted similar paperwork, once the system was upgraded.
Easy to use and if there is ever a problem support is always quick and helpful.
Xcoins is very good! Their Customer Support is great! Quick response to all questions! Their chat option is great also! Great job Xcoins! Thank you
Works good in every way. And if you need help the customer support is fantastic!
Xcoins me ha demostrado ser una plataforma de confianza. Me ayudaron con una duda sobre una compra de Ethereum que hice y todo perfecto.
Para los que queremos guardar nuestras criptos en nuestro propio monedero o tener mayor control sobre ellas, Xcoins es ideal.
Customer service trying their best to assist with the problems the best way they can.
Excellent coustmer support and app is so easy to use
Employees good jobs.just charged to much
Initially I found Xcoins unbelievably difficult to use. There were so many discontinuities in the process starting with the website to an email message, back to the website, another email message instructing to sign in the website again, no recognition on the website that you were following dircctions, to more email messages and finally notice that your purchase had been approved. After about 4 abysmal experiences I finally got the hang of the purchase process . Now i can do it smoothly but sympathisize with newcomers.
Great service and I never have any problems with this site.
I am very happy with Xcoins service. They are always there to provide me with the assistance I receive from them when I have problems. I would recommend Xcoins to anyone.
Fast and all Ok
Thanks for being an excellent exchange for excellent digital currency. Smooth & like clockwork.
Xcoins.com is rated 4.71 based on 483 reviews