Xcoins.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xcoins.com
Read Xcoins.com Reviews

About Xcoins.com:

Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

48 Stella Maris Street

Xcoins is my go to vendor when it comes to purchasing with a debit card. Have Been using this site for 2 years and will continue to for the foreseeable future
I thought it took a long time to resolve. But in the end, everything worked out. So it was a good job
Great
I really like that xcoins works well for anyone. Thank you xcoins!
Quick service
So far in the short time I’ve purchased coins from XCoins, it’s been positive. There were some glitches, but they were resolved fairly quickly. The Customer service is extremely good. I love that they are available 24/7. I am very satisfied.
Quick response and good customer service!
It is great
The team at Xcoins are helpful, knowledgeable and very responsive to questions. The times I have purchased coins I have been helped with everything, they respond quickly to all my emails and my questions! Great team to work with.
Not thrilled with all the steps it takes to purchase
Excellent , safe, protected easy process to start trading
I am happy with my transactions. Thank you
Hello my name is marletta and I buy xcoins so my son will have some thing when I die I have stage 3 metastasis breast cancer the kind that spreads. I'm buying a lot. much as I can before I leave him alone. Thank you for accepting my purchases
People need to be able to withdraw cryptocurrencies into personal wallets, not just exchanges.
The value sent is quite heavily reduces when received into my wallet
Hi Shayne, thanks for the feedback. The value of cryptocurrency we send is always exactly the same as the amount you see on your screen when you authorize the transaction.
Saves me tons of running to Bitcoin ATM's. Love investing into Bitcoin. It's fun to watch your balance double from time to time during stock wars LoL
The service is lightning fast but unfortunately you pay a lot for that speed.
Very reliable company...I always get my bitcoins quickly and the customer service is very helpful if there are any issues. I have recommended Xcoins to all my friends and family.
Customer service is friendly and quick to address any issues. I enjoy dealing with your company.
Good customer service