Xcoins.com Reviews

4.7
Based on 554 reviews
Read Xcoins.com Reviews

About Xcoins.com:

Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

Phoenix Business Centre

Always very quick service
The very best cypto platform anywhere. Easy to use an verification is a breeze. An the best the security is just awesome. I can say this thank you for making cypto so easy Xcoins is the best I recommend to everyone that buys crypto
XCoins.com is a 100% Honest Company I always get the right exact amount I pay for every single time which unlike other spots to purchase they always charge me the fee upfront and then when i receive my crypto its short on the amount amd then its three days to twenty to get a reply back from supportand gets fusterating so thats why XCOINS.COM is my 1st choice plus A great Kicker on top is XCOINS.COM has live support thru chat where they communicate 24/7 and they absolutely do. Communicate and I have never not once not been able to chat with a live human and they always and I mean always have fixed any issue I've had right then and there I have NEVER had to wait hours or days like 99.9% of the other crypto spots ive tried and the most important thing to me In life is a person or Business is there word if they say it or offer it then they must stick to it and XCOINS.COM has ALWAYS 100% of the time have done as they say for meand im no one special I promise you that so if you want to be able to buy crypto straight up and in a timely manner XCOINS.COM is where it's at so go get verified right here and now and I promise you won't be disappointed and to let everyone know I am no bot I don't work or Even know anyone the works at XCOINS.COM my name is David D. and I am a live customer of XCOINS.COM and my word is on this Business and I don't usually put my word on anyone but myself as I have learned most can't be trusted 100% of the time as I have been a XCOINS.COM give or take a few weeks a couple of years now and I am deeply impressed so this review is a thank you to XCOINS.COM for being the way we all should be and should get to experience especially in something new as crypto as its another form of cash and most of my experiences at other places to purchase crypto have been absolutely horrible so again THANK YOU VERY MUCH as you deserve 10 stars if I was able to give I would #XCOINS.COM you ROCK!!!!
Fast transaction and no problems
My many yrs using btc from many providers, this place is absolutely the least in fees,yy just need to figure out how not to use saved pays, etc.customer service is very prompt. Nice 👍
Very easy app to use.
No complaints as the transaction was fast.
*****
Good service
Beautiful system easy to use and customer service and very friendly
I love it. Xcoins has a very clean and easy interface. I buy and trade somewhat frequently and Xcoins makes it quick and simple. Others cannot do that for some reason. And I Haven’t been bothered by excessive verifications and when you trade frequently you shouldn't have to be...but I have left other exchanges for that...Kudos to Xcoins for that alone...fees are fair or better than most. I highly recommend.
I have used Xcoins over the last month to make numerous bitcoin purchase’s and send to a different wallet address for investment holdings. I have used different services in the past that have caused me to lose money because of holds and fees. Xcoins in my opinion is the fastest, safest, and cheapest way to purchase, transfer, trade, or hold your investment. I would recommend to everyone!
I am always very satisfied with Xcoins and I find it very easy to be your client.
Quick and Easy!
Satisfactory
Good and active platform
Extremely good communication and service.
Always like to use their service. Quick and easy if you follow the instructions.
I give Xcoins a 5 stars rating. My transactions are always fast, reliable, and on time. The transactions instructions are easy to follow. Thank you Xcoins. Robert Gilbert
Excellent service