Xcoins.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xcoins.com
Read Xcoins.com Reviews

About Xcoins.com:

Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

48 Stella Maris Street , ,

Thank you for your promptly replies always. Great customer service!
Xcoins.com service team = 5+ STARS!!!
good service and fast i wish if u guys make a app to make it more easy in smartphones like iphone or android.
Xcoins is very fast and efficient there's someone always there to communicate with you I've never had to wait more than 30min and usually it's within 5 minutes I always get the amount of crypto I pay for and Xcoins.Com is 100% honest reliable trustworthy business to deal with it's where I buy 90% of my crypto thanks XCoins. Com
Quick and efficient
Excellent, responsive and professional customer service. Fast order processing and delivery.
Easy and fast to buy BTC.
I recommend Xcoins .They are quick and very helpful keep up all the good work to all the Xcoins team Anna SANT
Great customer service!! 👍
The new protocols in place make it much easier to purchase bitcoin
Xcoins is the best merchant to buy bitcoin online. They have a perfect AML and KYC policies put in place.
Looking forward to be able to buy a large sum of bitcoin with ACH or wire transfer
I've always liked using Xcoins . The site is easy to use and the I never have any problems when I place orders. I love it.
Excellent services I am very happy that I picked this company. I loved it everything is done quickly. Thank you very much for everything. Is possible to purchase less than $100?
Hey Almas, Thank you for your feedback! Yes, you can purchase less than $100 worth of Bitcoin. Please reach out to us at help@xcoins.com so we can further assist you.
It didn't take long for me to receive my coins.
I've been using xcoins for quite sometime now and prefer to use xcoins over other services for their reasonable fees, quick turnaround from purchase to transfer, and their high daily purchase limit among many other things. I first started with xcoins when BTC was the main product and now that the company has branched into other mainstream coins is a great addition and convenience for customers such as myself and increases their market presence. The graphic above in this email isn't functioning properly when I click on the star rating. I rate xcoins.com 5 stars out of 5.
convenient and easy to use I really like it.
xcoins is a very safe and reliable company. their main concern is to make sure the customer is taken care of and they are very thorough with their security practices.
Great company to buy Bitcoin..
I love Xcoins as it’s ease of use, quick transaction format from start to completion!! If I have an issue, customer service is A+, I also appreciate the emails that makes buying so much easier. Thank you!! A satisfied customer!!
Xcoins.com is rated 4.71 based on 507 reviews