Xcoins.com Reviews

4.7
Based on 593 reviews
Read Xcoins.com Reviews

About Xcoins.com:

Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

Phoenix Business Centre,
Phoenix Business Centre
Santa Venera
SVR 9022

Easy and fast to buy BTC.
I recommend Xcoins .They are quick and very helpful keep up all the good work to all the Xcoins team Anna SANT
Great customer service!! ๐Ÿ‘
The new protocols in place make it much easier to purchase bitcoin
Xcoins is the best merchant to buy bitcoin online. They have a perfect AML and KYC policies put in place.
Looking forward to be able to buy a large sum of bitcoin with ACH or wire transfer
I've always liked using Xcoins . The site is easy to use and the I never have any problems when I place orders. I love it.
Excellent services I am very happy that I picked this company. I loved it everything is done quickly. Thank you very much for everything. Is possible to purchase less than $100?
Hey Almas, Thank you for your feedback! Yes, you can purchase less than $100 worth of Bitcoin. Please reach out to us at help@xcoins.com so we can further assist you.
It didn't take long for me to receive my coins.
I've been using xcoins for quite sometime now and prefer to use xcoins over other services for their reasonable fees, quick turnaround from purchase to transfer, and their high daily purchase limit among many other things. I first started with xcoins when BTC was the main product and now that the company has branched into other mainstream coins is a great addition and convenience for customers such as myself and increases their market presence. The graphic above in this email isn't functioning properly when I click on the star rating. I rate xcoins.com 5 stars out of 5.
convenient and easy to use I really like it.
xcoins is a very safe and reliable company. their main concern is to make sure the customer is taken care of and they are very thorough with their security practices.
Great company to buy Bitcoin..
I love Xcoins as itโ€™s ease of use, quick transaction format from start to completion!! If I have an issue, customer service is A+, I also appreciate the emails that makes buying so much easier. Thank you!! A satisfied customer!!
Xcoins has given me good service to buy Bitcoin. The buy orders are fast and reliable. I recommend using Xcoins to anyone interested in the Cryptocurrency Bitcoin market.
Great service alround, fast efficient supportive.
Thank you for having an actual knowledgeable person to talk to when I call. It is greatly appreciated.
Easy to use and if there is ever a problem support is always quick and helpful.
Xcoins is very good! Their Customer Support is great! Quick response to all questions! Their chat option is great also! Great job Xcoins! Thank you
Works good in every way. And if you need help the customer support is fantastic!
Xcoins.com is rated 4.7 based on 593 reviews