Xcoins.com Reviews

4.7
Based on 587 reviews
Read Xcoins.com Reviews

About Xcoins.com:

Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

Phoenix Business Centre,
Phoenix Business Centre
Santa Venera
SVR 9022

I am very happy with Xcoins service. They are always there to provide me with the assistance I receive from them when I have problems. I would recommend Xcoins to anyone.
Fast and all Ok
Thanks for being an excellent exchange for excellent digital currency. Smooth & like clockwork.
Everything I have done through XCoins has been great. No problems to complain about. Wonderful company.
I have never found a site as easy to work with as Xcoins. This site gets at least 98% of my business. The layout of the site is very simple and easy to learn. I would recommend it as an example to other sites as far as accessibility, ease of transactions and subsequent results. I am thrilled with this site and as I work from home, it is a perfect site to work with.
I've been with xcoins since probably 2017/18 and they've stood head and shoulders above the rest who've either called it quits or couldn't handle evolving regulatory reqs or payment process vendor integration to name a few. Xcoins is still solid and my go to every time.
Very easy to use and the staff makes sure your entire process goes smoothly and efficiently.
Your help team is amazing. Fast efficient and help you understand the problem and solve it. Thank you
Fast and kind support, good rates.
very effective
Good service good company
Thank you Xcoin.com team
Xcoins is always consistent and dependable. Although the verification process is extensive (for good reason), I can always count on them to come through for my cryptocurrency purchasing needs.
With the ongoing problems with cybercrime! I feel your constant reviewing of your platform and security enhancements have given me the feeling of satisfaction! I have used Xcoins from the I entered into cryptocurrency exchange! Your communication is great!
I have had a good experience.
Never missed processing an Order... Had to cancel an Order, no fault of Company's... Very satisfied with the delivery time and service.
Very good service but can sometimes be slow to respond which could be due to Covid but apart from that I would recommend it to anyone who wants to by Bitcoins
Easy to use platform to purchase Crypto. Customer Service responds immediately for any of your needs. Very pleased!
Your transactions are good but there's always room for improvement
I have been using Xcoins for year, I do enjoy using it thought the 3.9% it's still the best platform ever due to is instant coins delivery i strongly recommend it and give it a five star review.
Xcoins.com is rated 4.7 based on 587 reviews