Xcoins.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xcoins.com
Read Xcoins.com Reviews

About Xcoins.com:

Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

48 Stella Maris Street , ,

Fees are way higher than any other platform I buy from.
Sometimes it's easy buying bitcoin and sometimes it's a real headache with the 3D access because sometimes it skips to in progress but it's not really in process because it skipped that 3D processing step but other than that it's good
Thanks for the feedback Melanie. The 3-D Secure security layer is entirely managed by your bank. Different banks handle this in different ways, you may find this step is sometimes skipped if the bank recognizes your device, but this isn't something we can influence.
Not thrilled with all the steps it takes to purchase
Alittle extra for someone who’s been with you a while on the verify this verify that end
You guys advertise that you receive your bit coin almost instantly and that's why it's more expensive then other bit coin places, but I feel like it still takes the same amount of time as other places. And I've had to call my bank and authorize the purchase every single time after I was told that wouldn't happen again. Overall average.
lower the fee, add less security checks when someone buys with CC
Fraud money sent and recieved by person at all but the last one but I didn't get all or any of my money back to me in my bank after resending the last one alot of money spent
Hi Kimberley, Thank you for your feedback. It sounds like you purchased bitcoin and sent to a wallet that was not in your control. We have warnings when purchasing not to do this due to the many scammers out there. If you would like Xcoins to shut your account down for your own protection, please let us know. We don't want you making another mistake and lose more money to a scammer. Thank you.
I’m new to Cryptocurrency but Xcoins have made the process somewhat simplistic. Thanks
Good service I’m well satisfied
Service was good.
Everything are good. Except the fee is too high.
Xcoins.com is rated 4.71 based on 446 reviews