Yard Outlet Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Yard Outlet

About Yard Outlet: Yard Outlet carries the latest in home decorations and yard supplies making it a one stop shop online! We carry everything from path lights to yard tools and green houses!

888-978-9273

info@yardoutlet.com

2765 Midland Dr.

Tell us how Yard Outlet made you happy

"They had my same exact sprinkler timer and my property manager installed it within minutes. The woman who took my order was amazing and I received it within 2days solely because I placed my order late in the day. I am extremely happy and satisfied"
"Got the part very quickly as promised!!"
"I officially LOVE this website! They have everything and very reasonable prices that are made with high quality materials! Shipping was lighting fast and item arrived in tip-top shape. No damages, dings, or chips on products. Will definitely order from here again!"
"I will always buy light strings here. Exceptional customer service, fast delivery and outstanding products. So happy I found them!"
"Fantastic service....replacement part fixed problem. Delivered in 2 days."
"Price was the best I could find. Item shipped shortly after ordering. Yard outlet kept me informed of order status all the way to delivery."
"The rain chain fits perfect where it is being used. Looks great! Now I need it to rain."
"Fast delivery. Easy site to use."
"Ordered a Node 100 BO clock priced 30% lower than my local shop. Shipping could've been a bit faster, but maybe Labor Day and Dorian had something to do with that. Overall I'm happy."
"Fast shipping. Great product. A+"
"just as described"
"The products arrived in a timely manner and they are excellent quality. Would recommend Yard Outlet to anyone looking for unique post lighting ideas. Love the ones I received!"
"Was able to get me the spouts I needed in a timely fashion."
"Very easy to order from these folks. Website was good and shipped the parts right away. I will certainly order again and highly recommend them. -Tim Fawley"
"I was shopping around for the Rain Bird Wifi module and came across Yard Outlet. Their prices beat everyone else's I saw. I ordered it on a Saturday night. I noticed right away that I "fat fingered" a number in my address. I sent them an email and received a reply first thing Monday morning that they corrected the address. The module has arrived and it was a seamless installation!"
"The item I purchased was shipped immediately and arrived on time and in good shape. No surprises here, thanks."
"fast and customer friendly service"
"Works great, replacing a valve 150 feet out from the main controller and somewhere in the 150 feet of wire a problem exists and it way to difficult to run new wires with all our trees, this is working great with no wiring, just 2 9V batteries"
"Great and timely service."
"Reasonablypriced"