Yard Outlet Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Yard Outlet

About Yard Outlet: Yard Outlet carries the latest in home decorations and yard supplies making it a one stop shop online! We carry everything from path lights to yard tools and green houses!

888-978-9273

info@yardoutlet.com

2765 Midland Dr.

How would you rate Yard Outlet ?

(optional)

"Quick delivery and very competitive pricing. I received the product and installed it. Working nicely."
"Quick service"
"Great price, fast delivery and arrived very well packed."
"Great prices and fast delivery in brand name, quality products."
"Easy quick and reliable service"
"Fast delivery with nice website. Easy to find my way around. Thanks"
"The Rainbird Wi-Fi enabled controller upgrade and remote link arrived fairly timely, except for a day's delay which was UPS's fault. Communications with Yard Outlet were good. They have an opportunity to improve by giving delivery estimates on their website. Pricing was the best I could find on the internet."
"Knowledge & follow through/professionalism and great products at a reasonable price."
"Fast service, item arrived sooner than I thought it would. Thank you!"
"I called to ask a question about Rainbird controllers and the Wifi module. He was able to answer my question and did not seem hurried. My product arrived quickly. It unfortunately was missing the Wifi module that was supposed to be bundled with it. I sent a simple email noting the missed item - after hours. They responded back the next day that he would check with the warehouse guys. The very next day after that I received the module. Taking care of mistakes without hassle is a sign of good customer service. I would definitely buy from Yard Outlet again."
"Product arrived early and was just what I needed."
"Good pricing, great delivery, excellent service."
"The hose is anti kinking and reinforced, also has good quality hose ends on it, good gripping surface"
"Delivered on time. Thanks."
"Helped in the purchase of the best irrigation system controller for my situation. Representative was very professional, helpful and concerned regarding my needs. Also assured me that they would be there if I needed assistance with the installation of the unit. Order was placed on the 3rd and received on the 8th. Time factor was very impressive. It was a pleasure doing business with this company. An extremely satisfied customer."
"Received merchandise quickly"
"Excellent and timely service. The Yard Camel is a Great product"
"Item received next day, even before email that said order was shipping (I ordered on a Sunday). Great deal on products. Website suggested additional items, one of which I planned on ordering, which made the complete transaction even quicker."
"Great company. I ordered the wrong item and they replaced it with the right one no hassles. Would highly recommend !!"
"Great product and service at great price."
Yard Outlet is rated 4.68 based on 382 reviews