Yard Outlet Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Yard Outlet

About Yard Outlet: Yard Outlet carries the latest in home decorations and yard supplies making it a one stop shop online! We carry everything from path lights to yard tools and green houses!

888-978-9273

info@yardoutlet.com

2765 Midland Dr.

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Yard Outlet?

"I received my order within 3 business days. Everything was great! Did have a problem with web site so I called and they had great customer service"
"High quality product. Good service."
"The icicle lights were very nice but I couldn't use them for I didn't have the proper outlets to hook them up!"
"They got my order to me quickly as well as the refund when I decided I did not like the item."
"They had the products I needed and shipped them quickly to me."
"Love these guys. They have amazing service and great products"
"You guys stocked a very rare part to fix my old backflow preventer. Thank you for the fast shipping too!"
"The lights are just as described and arrived quickly. Ordering was easy and the tracking options were great."
"Purchased 500 LED G50 Retrofit Warm White Bulbs for our house Christmas (2017) lights. We’ve used approx 465 bulbs and all have been in good condition and working. The reason for 4 stars and not 5 is the specs on the website are different than on the boxes they came in by double the amount. I don’t know which power usage is correct and it can make a difference when using so many lights. Otherwise shipping was quick and I’m very happy with the bulbs so far."
"The product was exactly as described and arrived quickly. I also received email notifications about where in the process my order was, which I always appreciate."
"Timely, friendly, user friendly, comparable pricing."
"Excellent service and super fast shipping. I called about a question on a Thursday afternoon and they said it would be shipped immediately after I placed my order. Two days later it arrived. I will order from them again!"
"Customer Service was top notch, they helped find my part needed and shipped it quickly. They sent tracking and info so i could follow it all the way to my door. They emailed me back quickly with answers to my questions. Thanks Yard Outlet staff!"
"The customer service was just great and I received what I ordered in three days I am terribly happy."
"Fast shipping. Great customer service."
"This company was very easy to do business with. They were helpful in answering my questions. The shipment arrived quickly, and the quality of the cornhole game is top notch. Thank you!"
"I placed my order on Sunday, it was shipped on Monday and was delivered on Wednesday. You can’t expect better than that. I’m high on YO."
"Great prices and fast delivery"
"excellent price, very fast delivery, great overall experience"
"Quality merchandise at reasonable prices delivered very quickly. The tech rep was very helpful with my order."
Yard Outlet is rated 4.69 based on 321 reviews