Yard Outlet Reviews

4.7
Based on 845 reviews
Read Yard Outlet Reviews

About Yard Outlet:

Yard Outlet carries the latest in home decorations and yard supplies making it a one stop shop online! We carry everything from path lights to yard tools and green houses!

888-978-9273

info@yardoutlet.com

2765 Midland Dr.

Tell us how Yard Outlet made you happy
I got exactly what I ordered! I was charged exactly what I was told and it arrived within 24 hours from time it was ordered. Very Satisfied!!!
Fast Shipping and great product. Will use again
Ordered Munro pump on Thursday and received it on Sunday. Awesome service.
The repair kit was perfect and I received it on time.
Yard Outlet had the part I needed at a good price. I received the item very quickly and it worked perfectly as soon as I installed it.
Just what I ordered well satisfied
Great customer service. Ordered pump and received it in 2 days. When the need arises I will certainly call these people again.
Good price, easy to order and pay. Good communication and I mean vert good. Quick shipping. Part fit as stated.
Received exact product as ordered. Only complaint is order took what seemed to be a long time (I’m probably spoiled by Amazon’s amazing performance!) I ordered on 2/22 and received on 3/8.
Right product Right price Right on time
Yard Outlet 5 star review on 8th March 2021
fast friendly service
I had a very good experience with Yard Outlet. I needed to get replacement parts for a faulty landscape light fixture and Chance Larson was very efficient and thorough in procuring these parts from the manufacturer and making sure they were the parts I needed for my fixture. Very good overall experience, I would recommend Yard Outlet without hesitation.
I'm sure Yard Outlet sells quality merchandise. As I have not received it yet, it is difficult to know. UPS lists the delivery as "delayed", but for the past three days, has not offered any updated tracking information.
Sorry for the delay from UPS. With the holidays I think things are a bit slow. Hopefully you will have your order soon. Let us know if theres anything we can do to help.
Love the lights,ordered 2 more and shipping is much more affordable and is shipped in a very timely manner,would definitely recommend ordering from Yard Outlet
Delivered on time and worked and looked great.
VERY PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE I RECEIVED THANKS
You are welcome! Come back soon!
I would rate my experience a 5 as it was smooth and flawless
Thanks for shopping with us!
Very fast delivery, in the days of (due to covid delivery excuses). They're plastic clips which will be put into use next Christmas, seem to be well made. My current clips of the same style have lasted me close to a decade, but some break eventually, so the need to restock was just in time.
Glad you liked them, thanks for shopping with us!
Quick service, quality products, and reasonable prices.
Product is as qualitative as hoped and a really beautiful wreath. The delivery was within a week despite the snowstorm. Only very minor issue was a missing nut for assembly but was able to sub something from home to assemble.
Yard Outlet is rated 4.69 based on 845 reviews