Yard Outlet Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Yard Outlet

About Yard Outlet: Yard Outlet carries the latest in home decorations and yard supplies making it a one stop shop online! We carry everything from path lights to yard tools and green houses!

888-978-9273

info@yardoutlet.com

2765 Midland Dr.

Tell us how Yard Outlet made you happy

"arrived on time and exactly as described."
"Great service, quick delivery, decent price."
"We received the wrong order the first time but we called and they had the correct order in the mail quickly. We are a happy customer !!!!"
"Looking for ideas for a Minnie house an fell in love with the looks of these kids playhouses thay are really cute"
"Not only do they carry beautiful product, the customer service is top notch! They got the birthday gift to my friend in NYC from California lickety-split. A specific shout-out to Tyler."
"Tyler was a very helpful sales person. He actually called me back ,and was able to find the product I was looking for. Price was very reasonable. Thanks again, A very satisfied customer!!!"
"Tyler was incredibly helpful over the phone. My town had a deadline for lights, and he went through hoops to ship them quickly. Thank you!"
"Order was processed smoothly and delivered ahead of schedule. Item was as described and works as I expected. Price was also best of other vendors I checked."
"Great fast service. We ordered I ordered 1.25 inch repair kit atmospheric pressure valve."
"Reasonable prices, easy to order, and received product quickly."
"I always appreciate the help I get from Tyler Sorensen. I've been using your products for 4 years now. I call every year and order more products. You can say that I'm very pleased with your products and customer service."
"Fast delivery and Fair prices"
"Great Service"
"I bought two Reinders 8-way taps for LED commercial strands. The receptacles are extremely tight. I couldn't plug in the strands unless I applied a huge amount of force. I was able to do so but just barely enough for the strands to work."
"Purchased downspout outlets for chain downspouts easy to install worked great Customer put them by view window to create waterfall effect rather than previous ugly downspout created a conversation piece"
"They had what I needed. No hassle ordering. I received what I needed in a timely manner."
"The delivery time and installation/operation and success of the railbird diaphragm was perfect! I think the diaphragm replacement part cost although it is competitive is very pricey."
"Good experience shopping online with Yard Outlet. They had the part I needed. It shipped out right away and I had it in my hands in about four days."
"Yard Outlet shipped what I wanted within a couple of days and at a great price. I recommend it to my friends."
"Fast delivery"