Yard Outlet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yard Outlet
Read Yard Outlet Reviews

About Yard Outlet:

Yard Outlet carries the latest in home decorations and yard supplies making it a one stop shop online! We carry everything from path lights to yard tools and green houses!

888-978-9273

info@yardoutlet.com

2765 Midland Dr.

Tell us how Yard Outlet made you happy
I ordered a 36” Christmas wreath and it’s perfect! Nice and full and ready to decorate.
The filter was exactly as advertised and arrived on time. I recommend this seller
Got what I ordered and it was delivered in a timely manner
Prompt, accurate, more than fairly priced, and quick delivery. The only thing more I could ask is for them to actually install the lights( joke! ). Shame u feel compelled to say that nowadays.
AWESOME services & VERY prompt! Keep up the GREAT work!!👍👍
Clear description, quick delivery, great value.
Thanks, part I needed was in stock, easy checkout!
Found parts for my sprinkler system that I could not find on any other site. Purchase was simple and delivery fast.
I got the right part delivered on time at a reasonable price!
Thank you very much.
This was a gift from me, Ethella Seyler, to my grandson, Joel, in San Antonio, Tx., Somehow, when I typed in his SHIP TO address, the billing address was also changed from mine in NC, to his address in San Antonio! Being a low-techie, I was unable to correct this.

And since my receipt from Yard Outlet did not contain any Shipping information, after several days, I feared Joel’s Safari Fire Pit might be sailing on a “Slow Boat from China!”😱

SOooo, I emailed your HomeTeam’s Blog and they promptly loaded it on a fast FedEx truck to Texas! 🤗He received it two days later!

Ethella Seyler
#vintage👵
Fast delivery
ordered a valve repair kit. It arrived in good time and worked fine.
Awesome!!!
Knowledgeable staff, great products at good prices. Website is easy to navigate through and the free shipping arrived at my house faster than expected. Will visit again!
The service I received from the person who assisted me at Yard Outlet was absolutely second to none! He found the parts which Yard Outlet carries, which were shipped in a flash, but also found a source for parts no longer made and which Yard Outlet did not have, allowing me to fix my sprinkler valves. I am so grateful to your company.
Thank you Stephen for your comments! We are glad to hear that everything worked out for you! Let's hope your valves last for many more years!
Great customer service on the phone. I called with a question, got connected immediately, very friendly and knowledgeable person. My order arrived promptly, good quality and fair price.
Shipped promptly and quick delivery.

The only issue I had was when I tried to have my purchase shipped 2nd day or overnight. The gal on the phone said she couldn’t ship any other method but standard ground? Why is that?
Jared, thank you for the feedback! In this case it was most likely the lack of knowledge of the processes by one of our CS members. We usually can get quotes for expedited shipping for most items. We will make sure each of our CS members is aware of this option.
Found outdoor light fixture needed at lowest price on internet. Easy to order and quickly shipped for free. Will order again from yard outlet when needed.
They had the items that I could not get anywhere else and we’re very prompt with shipping and precise I will definitely refer them in order from there again
Yard Outlet is rated 4.70 based on 798 reviews