Yard Outlet Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Yard Outlet

About Yard Outlet: Yard Outlet carries the latest in home decorations and yard supplies making it a one stop shop online! We carry everything from path lights to yard tools and green houses!

888-978-9273

info@yardoutlet.com

2765 Midland Dr.

How would you rate Yard Outlet ?

"Great product. Super fast delivery. 5 star service all the way"
"Received 4 strings of Purple LED quickly with plenty of time to decorate for Halloween. Nice"
"Great service. Quick shipping. Had the products I needed. Thanks!"
"Ordered on a friday night, the website didnt bother to reveal that they didnt ship on the weekend but displayed alot of posts praising their quick shipping. The they didnt bother to ship on monday either but waited till tuesday and it didnt arrive until monday the next week. Wish i had selected the other seller online that had a similar price."
"Ordered an Irrigation controller. Was shipped wrong one. Called and thy put a right one next day with out waiting for return. Excellent service !"
"the order process was simple and efficient."
"As a previous customer and a recent purchase I have been very satisfied with their service and expedient shipping. I have been very satisfied with the products I have purchased from Yard Outlet. Thank You D.C. Grand Rivers, Ky."
"Great price, fast shipping, worked as advertised. Bookmark them. Would reccomend."
"I was very happy with the service and products you offer! Would recommend your company to anyone! Excellent in every way!"
"Very nice lights exactly what I was looking for. Speedy shipping good price."
"Did what they were supposed to. Would have liked free shipping with orders over $50"
"Holy smoke was the delivery fast. I don't know how they did it. I ordered one afternoon and the item was in my office the next day."
"We were looking for rain chains that needed to be longer than the standard length and fell in love with the Pagoda cups. I called to place a custom order and the gentleman was very helpful and polite. He offered advice for weighting down the chains as well. The shipment arrived a few days after my purchase and we couldn't be happier. The quality is amazing and I can't wait for it to rain!"
"Pricing was way below msrp and it arrived before its estimated delivery date in good condition"
"Great service. Received exactly what I ordered. Works great."
"Web site easy to find outdoor light fixture I wanted, price seemed right, delivered when promised and received product looks and works great!"
"the part fit perfectly no problem to install. kept you website in my list for future need thank"
"Great prices. Excellent delivery time."
"Product was delivered quicker than anticipated and was exactly what was needed."
"Talked to a person (sorry, I don't remember his name) at Yard Outlet about buying an irrigation pump. He was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I bought a Munro 2hp pump and I am very pleased with my purchase. I liked the 5% off coupon I found in my email and the free shipping. They said it would take 3 days, it was here on the morning of the third day. Well done Yard Outlet."
Yard Outlet is rated 4.69 based on 455 reviews