Yard Outlet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yard Outlet
Read Yard Outlet Reviews

About Yard Outlet:

Yard Outlet carries the latest in home decorations and yard supplies making it a one stop shop online! We carry everything from path lights to yard tools and green houses!

888-978-9273

info@yardoutlet.com

2765 Midland Dr.

Tell us how Yard Outlet made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Good prices quick shipment!
Good price fast delivery
I believe you sell quality products at a reasonable price. You understood our needs and were able to answer all of our questions. To be honest, I haven’t installed the new Rainbird yet..
Very nice lady that took my order, very good service. Jimmy Davis
Looked all over for this part. Fast shipping. Exactly what I needed - easy repair.
Good price. Quick shipment. No complaints!
Items were exactly as promised, shipped quickly and a great price.
Reputable, customer oriented business. Order from this company with confidence.
Was able to order replacemevt gasket kit for a Champion 1 1/4 water valve. Tyler was extremely helpful in getting it prepped and shipped. Thanks for the assist!
Exactly what I needed. Works great.
Great product, great price, excellent service, and free shipping! Doesn’t get much better.
great price fast service
Fast shipping with great selection
Good service and reasonable price. Would buy again from Yard Outlet.
Cancelled the back order on the part that you did not have in stock before I had a chance to respond. The back order was cancelled on the same day that I was notified that the part was not in stock. I still need the part, but I have been too busy to fool with you and I don't like doing the same thing twice. You have wasted my time and effort and that = $$$$$. Maybe I can find the part from someone else when I have time.
Hello Dan Hall-

Sorry that we didn't meet your expectations. Customer service tried to reach out to you and wasn't able to get a response. As the manager, I made the decision to cancel the order due to the repair kit being back ordered for a month or more, and we didn't want to tie up your money when we couldn't give you a for sure date of when the kits would be back in stock.

I hope you give us another chance.

Tyler
Ordered a controller for my sprinkler system. Arrived the next day! Great Service ... part as described. Thanks!
Ordered a digital timer for my landscape lightning, timer arrived in a timely fashion and worked great!!
First time purchaser and very impressed. Online customer service rep was very helpful and I appreciated delivery being on time and having a tracking number to follow shipping progress. Thanks!
Great Prices and quick shipping, Thanks
the best service you can have
Yard Outlet is rated 4.71 based on 710 reviews