Yard Outlet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yard Outlet
Read Yard Outlet Reviews

About Yard Outlet:

Yard Outlet carries the latest in home decorations and yard supplies making it a one stop shop online! We carry everything from path lights to yard tools and green houses!

888-978-9273

info@yardoutlet.com

2765 Midland Dr.

Tell us how Yard Outlet made you happy
VERY PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE I RECEIVED
THANKS
You are welcome! Come back soon!
I would rate my experience a 5 as it was smooth and flawless
Thanks for shopping with us!
Very fast delivery, in the days of (due to covid delivery excuses). They're plastic clips which will be put into use next Christmas, seem to be well made. My current clips of the same style have lasted me close to a decade, but some break eventually, so the need to restock was just in time.
Glad you liked them, thanks for shopping with us!
Quick service, quality products, and reasonable prices.
Product is as qualitative as hoped and a really beautiful wreath. The delivery was within a week despite the snowstorm. Only very minor issue was a missing nut for assembly but was able to sub something from home to assemble.
Wreaths looked better in person than in the pictures. Very full and great color. They look sturdy and should least many years. Shipping was fast too.
Order was correct and on time. Thank You
You are welcome! Thanks for shopping with us.
Was exactly as I expected the items to look like. Delivery was made in a timely manner.

Would use them again.
Glad you liked it! Come back soon
Hands down the best price I have seen for C9 LED’s. Plus - They look fantastic.

I’ll absolutely be ordering more for next year
Yard Outlet 5 star review on 6th December 2020
Looks great! Glad you like them!
I purchased multiple 36" wreaths for outdoor Christmas season use. They are VERY full, seem to be well made and were less expensive than those locally available which were of significantly lesser quality. Shipping was quick. Communication was excellent. I will be shopping with Yard Outlet first for future purchases.
Glad you liked the wealths! Thank you for your business!
100% satisfactory. Product arrived as it was described. Good work!
These guys were great and delivered as promised. I definitely recommend them.
Product received - took a bit longer than anticipated. The magnets appear to be better suited for SPT-1 style wire as my SPT-2 wire is a bit too thick to securely hold the magnets.
Hi Greg,
We checked the status of your order and it appears it was delivered on Nov. 30. With the Thanksgiving holiday and the longer shipping times because of Covid, UPS is not guaranteeing the usual delivery times and so packages may take an extra day or two. We hope that now you have received your order everything is alright?
Let us know otherwise.
The 36" Christmas wreath and red bow I ordered arrived in excellent condition. They really look good being displayed on the front of my home. Thanks Yard Outlet for a job well done.
I placed my 1st order with Yard Outlet a few weeks ago. This was a pleasure and my item is simply perfect. Thank you Yard Outlet!
Ordered Vista Yard Landscape timer. Great product and great service. Thanks.
quick deliver & confirmations too! thank you!
Completely satisfied with my order.
Customer was spot on!!! Helped me correct my order since I made a mistake. Answered all my questions!
Just what I wanted and it arrived soon after ordered.
Yard Outlet is rated 4.69 based on 830 reviews