Yard Outlet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yard Outlet
Read Yard Outlet Reviews

About Yard Outlet:

Yard Outlet carries the latest in home decorations and yard supplies making it a one stop shop online! We carry everything from path lights to yard tools and green houses!

888-978-9273

info@yardoutlet.com

2765 Midland Dr.

Tell us how Yard Outlet made you happy
Had ordered from a different company at first. Received defective product that took forever! Yard Outlet has fast delivery, excellent product defect free, with a bulb. From now on we order only from Yard Outlet.
Very quick delivery
From finding the item, placing the order online, submitting payment, and being updated on the process has been great. I just checked tracking... the item should be on the front porch Monday!!
Placed the order on 10/22/2019, will not receive the order until 11/04/2019. Took way to long for order to be processed and shipped. Next time will order from Amazon.
Hello John Dyer-

Sorry for the package being delayed. Your order left our warehouse on time. The long delivery is due to UPS delaying the delivery date because of "Severe Weather". Once UPS picks up the package, it's in their hands unfortunately.

Thank you for shopping with us. Hopefully we can work with you again in the future.

Yard Outlet.
Superb costumer service, so easy to deal with, and the best part is that the product is top quality. Also shipping was super fast. Great job Yard Outlet!
Ordered a 12" Hunter pop-up rotary spray head. Arrived in reasonable time and in good condition, but did not include the adjustment key. It wasn't specified in the listing, but I assumed it would come with one since the little piece of plastic can't cost more than a few cents.
I bought a k rain indexing valve 4 zone Iwas 100% pleased.with the lady that took my order.Never have I every been treated so good .T price was right and it was here right when she said it would be .Thank you Thank you.Yard Outlet John Bench Largo Florida
Great price, prompt delivery, excellent instructions had the new replacement 300 transformer installed and running in one hour! Thank you!
Very disappointed in my first purchase with yard outlet. They had these plastic clips for my irrigation filter. I was thinking that they wouldn’t be very expensive. However I was wrong. I only needed 1 clip, but of course they came in a pack of 6. Then they were like 16 dollars. And for the icing on top you charge 5.99 for shipping. Based on all of this I don’t think that I would buy from yard outlet again. Very disappointed!
Hello Korey-

Sorry that the pricing isn't what you are expecting. These red pull tabs are made in America, and that raises the price on them. We sell them in packs of 6 because we have found that customers always want to buy more than just 1.

With shipping rates on the rise, we can't offer free shipping on everything. This is why we have decided to meet our customers part way, and offer a flat rate on all orders under $79.

Hopefully we can earn your business back in the future.

Yard Outlet
I was very happy with the post cap lights I bought at a very good price. The shipping was fast and I have no complaints. I’m definitely doing more business with Yard Outlet.
Ordered a product on 9/28. It was posted on my credit card on 9/30. There was never any communication from Yard Outlet regarding my purchase. There was not an email confirmation at the point of purchase. When I called (10/8/19) I was told I did not have a number on my address when the purchase was made. That could have happened, but not likely. Most software programs would not allow you to proceed without a complete form. Then, I'm told, it is back ordered. That was new information, especially since I did not have any information prior to my call. I just cancelled the order. The nice young lady lady said it would take only a few minutes for that transaction. Well see.
Hello Russ D-

Sorry for the bad experience that you had with Yard Outlet. This is not a normal situation for us. The product is in stock, and was ready to ship to you. The warehouse notified customer service that there was only a partial address. We were missing a residence number, we had the street and everything else. The software doesn't know that this was incomplete because the proper forms were filled. Management reached out to you to ask for a residence number. Maybe our acknowledgement went to spam. If you have any further questions, please reach out to us we'll be glad to help.

Tyler
Ordering process was very easy and products ordered arrived on time.
I ordered the product which was excellent quality. They quickly contacted me to let me know they could not ship it to the original address and I gave them an alternate one. I will definitely but from them again.
Looks very good , did not use it yet , it is a present and has not been given yet, came very fast, all parts are there , box was torn up a little and it was extremely dusty.
Great price! VERY fast shipping! Sent wrong item - mistakes happen. Sent correct item even faster without concern for getting incorrect item back first. Excellent communication during entire process. Very happy with experience and will definitely order from them again.
Website quoted a lower price for item I purchased (which was incorrect) they honored the lower price without an argument and i say that is excellent customer service!!!!!
Great experience! Fast shipping. Lights were awesome. Ordered 2 to see if we liked them and then ordered 12 more.
Terrific vendor! You are the only people on the web that had the part I needed, at a reasonable price, and talk about quick shipping - awesome!
Bought a Munro LP200B-B LP Series 2 HP Centrifugal Pump, it came fast, and it works great!
very easy to place an order, quick service, I recommend this seller. Great service.
Yard Outlet is rated 4.71 based on 672 reviews