Yard Outlet Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Yard Outlet

About Yard Outlet: Yard Outlet carries the latest in home decorations and yard supplies making it a one stop shop online! We carry everything from path lights to yard tools and green houses!

888-978-9273

info@yardoutlet.com

2765 Midland Dr.

Tell us how Yard Outlet made you happy

"Received my repair kits in a timely manner. High quality and reasonably priced. I will be using yard outlet a lot more in the future."
"The landscape lights that I purchased were exactly what I needed. The photos were accurate and the quality of the light is very good."
"Very quick shipping and delivery. Pump exactly what is needed. Recommend."
"Great price, exactly what I was looking for, and fast shipping. I couldnt of asked for a better experience!"
"Delivered items fast. Thanks for the fast response to our needs."
"The product was as described and the price was fair. It took longer to get out the door for shipping than I anticipated as irrigation is kind of time critical. Overall though, the purchase experience was good. Will purchase from this vendor in the future."
"Very good prices and fast shipment. Received order in 2 days. Got pro valves for about the same price as consumer grade values at Lowes."
"Easy transaction, great prices, quick delivery. Good Job!"
"Astonishing fast shipping. Item was packed like the Crown Jewels. The rain bird WiFi device was easy to install and set up."
"Emailed and phoned to ask for instructions on how to return an order. No response after a week. Terrible company!"
"I received my goods in a timely manner and they were as advertised. Will use them again."
"Great Service!"
"Ordered two vista outdoor lights however received one of the lights damaged...there was a cut wire close to the socket. I had to remove several parts in order to repair the damaged wire. Very disappointing at $75 /unit."
"Can't find package."
"Item was shipped quick and arrived fast. Was well packed. I will look to them again for anything lawn related."
"All of our lights around our home and yard.All of our lights around our home and yard Are very beautiful and high quality. Our contractors Installed professional lighting. We love it when we pull up to her home. Thank you! for a great product."
"Product works great , no issues with setup. !!!"
"Cheaper than amazon just as fast shipping, highly recommend"
"Great customer service and received our landscape lighting as promised!"
"Correct product arrived in a timely manner."
Yard Outlet is rated 4.68 based on 507 reviews