Yard Outlet Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Yard Outlet

About Yard Outlet: Yard Outlet carries the latest in home decorations and yard supplies making it a one stop shop online! We carry everything from path lights to yard tools and green houses!

888-978-9273

info@yardoutlet.com

2765 Midland Dr.

Click Here

Tell us how Yard Outlet made you happy

"I bought a k rain indexing valve 4 zone Iwas 100% pleased.with the lady that took my order.Never have I every been treated so good .T price was right and it was here right when she said it would be .Thank you Thank you.Yard Outlet John Bench Largo Florida"
"Great price, prompt delivery, excellent instructions had the new replacement 300 transformer installed and running in one hour! Thank you!"
"I was very happy with the post cap lights I bought at a very good price. The shipping was fast and I have no complaints. I’m definitely doing more business with Yard Outlet."
"Ordering process was very easy and products ordered arrived on time."
"I ordered the product which was excellent quality. They quickly contacted me to let me know they could not ship it to the original address and I gave them an alternate one. I will definitely but from them again."
"Looks very good , did not use it yet , it is a present and has not been given yet, came very fast, all parts are there , box was torn up a little and it was extremely dusty."
"Great price! VERY fast shipping! Sent wrong item - mistakes happen. Sent correct item even faster without concern for getting incorrect item back first. Excellent communication during entire process. Very happy with experience and will definitely order from them again."
"Website quoted a lower price for item I purchased (which was incorrect) they honored the lower price without an argument and i say that is excellent customer service!!!!!"
"Great experience! Fast shipping. Lights were awesome. Ordered 2 to see if we liked them and then ordered 12 more."
"Terrific vendor! You are the only people on the web that had the part I needed, at a reasonable price, and talk about quick shipping - awesome!"
"Bought a Munro LP200B-B LP Series 2 HP Centrifugal Pump, it came fast, and it works great!"
"very easy to place an order, quick service, I recommend this seller. Great service."
"They had my same exact sprinkler timer and my property manager installed it within minutes. The woman who took my order was amazing and I received it within 2days solely because I placed my order late in the day. I am extremely happy and satisfied"
"Got the part very quickly as promised!!"
"I officially LOVE this website! They have everything and very reasonable prices that are made with high quality materials! Shipping was lighting fast and item arrived in tip-top shape. No damages, dings, or chips on products. Will definitely order from here again!"
"I will always buy light strings here. Exceptional customer service, fast delivery and outstanding products. So happy I found them!"
"Fantastic service....replacement part fixed problem. Delivered in 2 days."
"Price was the best I could find. Item shipped shortly after ordering. Yard outlet kept me informed of order status all the way to delivery."
"The rain chain fits perfect where it is being used. Looks great! Now I need it to rain."
"Fast delivery. Easy site to use."
Yard Outlet is rated 4.72 based on 667 reviews