Yard Outlet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yard Outlet
Read Yard Outlet Reviews

About Yard Outlet:

Yard Outlet carries the latest in home decorations and yard supplies making it a one stop shop online! We carry everything from path lights to yard tools and green houses!

888-978-9273

MICHELLE REID
Yard Outlet 5 star review on 9th October 2019
MICHELLE REID
More Photos & Videos
We never received the part we ordered. This is most likely the carriers responsibility but the part we ordered was simply never delivered.
Hi Shawna,

That is correct. Tracking shows that it was delivered but apparently not. I do see that UPS is investigating the claim.
In the meantime, how can we help?

Yard Outlet
Ordered on 5-30 with an estimated delivery date of 6-5. As of 6-6 item still has not left the warehouse much less in transit per shipping advice. Not able to contact anyone at yard outlet on phone. Would cancel order if I knew how!
Shouldn't I receive the product before getting a survey. Per tracking was to get it Friday...now no estimated time for delivery.
Hi Jeff,

Your Order Shipped on June 1 so it definitely should not have taken 18 days to deliver. FedEx delayed shipment or lost it for a time it appears. We are sorry about this.
If there is a longer delay in shipping than expected after receiving the tracking info, please give us a call and we will track it down. Most deliveries should be 5 days or less.

Yard Outlet
Don't know yet. Haven't seen a shipping notice or the filter. First time buyer... waiting to judge.
Hello Jim-

I'm sorry about your package not showing up yet. It shipped with UPS last Friday on the 10th of January. I'm not sure where it got hung up at, or if the winter storms going through the area have slowed it down. You should have gotten a email tracking on Friday when the package shipped.

Sorry for the delay in shipping

Yard Outlet
Ordered a product on 9/28. It was posted on my credit card on 9/30. There was never any communication from Yard Outlet regarding my purchase. There was not an email confirmation at the point of purchase. When I called (10/8/19) I was told I did not have a number on my address when the purchase was made. That could have happened, but not likely. Most software programs would not allow you to proceed without a complete form. Then, I'm told, it is back ordered. That was new information, especially since I did not have any information prior to my call. I just cancelled the order. The nice young lady lady said it would take only a few minutes for that transaction. Well see.
Hello Russ D-

Sorry for the bad experience that you had with Yard Outlet. This is not a normal situation for us. The product is in stock, and was ready to ship to you. The warehouse notified customer service that there was only a partial address. We were missing a residence number, we had the street and everything else. The software doesn't know that this was incomplete because the proper forms were filled. Management reached out to you to ask for a residence number. Maybe our acknowledgement went to spam. If you have any further questions, please reach out to us we'll be glad to help.

Tyler
I ordered on May 24th, the Friday before Memorial Day. I assumed the product would not ship over the weekend or on Monday which was a holiday. I called Customer Service on the next Thursday, May 30, for an update and was told the product had shipped but no tracking information was available yet. I called Customer Service again on the next Monday, June 3rd, and was told the product had not yet shipped. I cancelled the order. The gentleman that helped me was very courteous and they promptly refunded my payment. I just regret the time I wasted.
The gentleman that I spoke with 2x's was very polite and calm. He was very helpful. I have received my order, but have yet to use it. He also explained that I could return it. Hopefully I won't need to and hopefully they will be as helpful. Thank you.
Emailed and phoned to ask for instructions on how to return an order. No response after a week. Terrible company!
Ordered on a friday night, the website didnt bother to reveal that they didnt ship on the weekend but displayed alot of posts praising their quick shipping. The they didnt bother to ship on monday either but waited till tuesday and it didnt arrive until monday the next week. Wish i had selected the other seller online that had a similar price.
The merchandise that I purchased does not work I didn't bother to call back because I will probably get the runaround first time of using yard outlet and the last time
items were broken and no refund issued
Hello Libby, we were unable to work with you on getting your product replaced under a warranty claim. The manufacturer requires us to have the product returned for quality control purposes. With your last email, you had thrown out the defective strand and we were unable to process the refund. We are always willing to help make your purchase the best. Please call us with any questions at 888-978-9273 - Yard Outlet
My order is still sitting in fed ex warehouse since tuesday afternoon. Why is that?
I purchased a RainBird LNK WiFi Module and was disappointed that it's range was as short as it was (I then purchased a WiFi range extender--but still couldn't get it to work). Now I'm having difficulty returning this Module which I received 3 days ago. No return address was enclosed with the Module and your "Returns info" simply mentions the restrictions that apply--but still no return address is mentioned. This is really frustrating.
I was sent the wrong product TWICE!!!!!
Need I say more?
I think your return policy needs a lot to be desired. I tried to return it but you would not accept it because you said it was used. I installed it but only let it run for about ten minutes and decided that it wasn't going to work for me. The waterfall flow was not what I expected.
How is someone supposed to know how it will perform without installing it first. I will definitely not purchase any more items from your store if this is how you treat your customers. Any of the big box stores like Home Depot or Lowes will accept returns with no questions asked. My pump is a 1200 gph and that waterfall should have worked but the waterfall was not very forceful. So now I'm out $150. Thank you for your great service and quality product.
Mark, we are a small business. Home depot and Lowe's has overhead built into their prices for returns or can strong arm a vendor to refund them for used product. We offer better prices than them, but have to be strict on our return policy. We can't resell a used product and all warranties are void. We tried to work with you on getting a bigger pump at a significant discount. I hope you understand where we come from and you choose to work with us again. Best of luck on your waterfall, your project will look amazing! - Jan, Yard Outlet
I don't like the color of the flowers, very beautiful on the web sitee. Looks like happen lights because ol they are LED guess
Mareek, I'm sorry, the colors should be matching. Could you send us a picture of your LED lights at night to info@yardoutlet.com? They should match the website and have a darker pink. It could be a color issue with your monitor or it could be a QC issue. - Jan, Yard Outlet
I place an order on April 17 and several days later there was no information on shipment. I called Customer service and they told me the item would ship in the next few days. A few days later I called again and they promised to ship the item that same day. The item was shipped the next day. Despite all the delays, Yard Outlet was determined to make my wait even longer by shipping the item on the slowest ground delivery service. Right now, tracking shows the item is set for delivery on May 2nd. This has to be the longest time it has taken to buy a single item. Congratulations Yard Outlet, because I am not coming back. Back to reliable Amazon and eBay.
Aggrey,
I apologize for the delays. You ordered a popular item and we oversold our inventory. We expected our Hunter stocking order to arrive at the time we sold out. Due to delays from Hunter and weather delays, it took longer than expected and you were back ordered. I'm sorry this happened, we work hard to have quick shipping and have service you can depend on. I only caution you when you purchase with Amazon, that if you stray from Amazon fulfillment or don't read their back ordered until message, you'll run into the same issue. Let us know if we can help further and thank you for trying small businesses.
-Matthew, Yard Outlet Management
You sent me the wrong patio grill cover. I sent it back. I didn't receive the right one. I don't have time or the money to throw 60-70 dollars plus shipping for receiving nothing. Thanks for NOTHING!
Ordered the fire dragon to start grills. Junk. After paying $49.95 for the
Item called about returning and was told I'd have to pAy to ship back which was $24. Crazy......cost me half to return.
Hi Cheryl, we are sorry UPS was wanting to charge you $24 for shipping. We want to offer you the opportunity to still return your order and we will provide you with a UPS label you can put on a box with the product and drop it off to any UPS location. The cost of returning it would be $11. You can also use a USPS flat rate small box should fit the item for under $5. Please email us at info@yardoutlet.com or call us at 888-978-9273 if you would like to continue the return. - Jan
Never received credit on unused return
Hello Jon-

Sorry for the delay on your refund. I issued that today, and you should receive an email shortly letting you know that it took place.

Thanks