Yard Outlet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yard Outlet
Read Yard Outlet Reviews

About Yard Outlet:

Yard Outlet carries the latest in home decorations and yard supplies making it a one stop shop online! We carry everything from path lights to yard tools and green houses!

888-978-9273

info@yardoutlet.com

2765 Midland Dr.

Tell us how Yard Outlet made you happy
Ordered a 12" Hunter pop-up rotary spray head. Arrived in reasonable time and in good condition, but did not include the adjustment key. It wasn't specified in the listing, but I assumed it would come with one since the little piece of plastic can't cost more than a few cents.
I have a question as to why I was chared a utah state tax and weber county tax. I do not live in weber county.
Reasonablypriced
Material was ordered by phone with adequate assistance. It arrived quickly. The plastic seems thin and because of the thin edges it will be difficult to secure the ball to the post
Once I made contact with someone at Yard Outlet, it was a pleasant experience. Discouraged that they take no phone calls over the week end,no one to talk to when the website wouldn't take my credit card. Website wasn't easy to check out on. Customer service located my order, took the credit card and had me checked out in a few minutes.
Product good. Box crushed in shipping
There was a delivery mistake that was quickly corrected. Product was as described on the web site.
received in a timely matter.
Very good experience with Yard Outlet. I recieved the product as described on time.
Delivered items fast. Thanks for the fast response to our needs.
The product was as described and the price was fair. It took longer to get out the door for shipping than I anticipated as irrigation is kind of time critical. Overall though, the purchase experience was good. Will purchase from this vendor in the future.
I did have a problem with my order and finally emailed them. Tyler did ultimately solve the problem and stood behind the sale. The problem was with the manufacturer of the rug,I got a prompt refund when asked. Will definitely order again.
The delivery time and installation/operation and success of the railbird diaphragm was perfect! I think the diaphragm replacement part cost although it is competitive is very pricey.
Got the product I ordered and it worked!
Did what they were supposed to. Would have liked free shipping with orders over $50
I knew the part I needed when I went to your site. I was happy to find out you sold the part (rpk78) I needed and I tried to buy the part on your site. I selected it and added it to my cart. Once I did that I couldn't see how to go to check out and I couldn't see how to view my cart. I ended up having to call in to have a customer service person process the purchase. They were very friendly and professional. Thanks.
Good deal. Product description was a little unclear. Packaging was mediocre
Great price, easy check out. Shipping was a little slow.
I would recommend Yard Outlet 100%. They were great to work with, answered my questions by phone directly without any phone system delays. Yes, a real person on the first call!!! They are also very Competitively priced to all of the big online retailer brands. They kept me informed every step of the way on when I can expect delivery of my new garden shed and what I need to be prepared for with such a large shipment.
Quick and easy checkout / shipping with the best price!
Yard Outlet is rated 4.71 based on 672 reviews