Yard Outlet Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Yard Outlet

About Yard Outlet: Yard Outlet carries the latest in home decorations and yard supplies making it a one stop shop online! We carry everything from path lights to yard tools and green houses!

888-978-9273

info@yardoutlet.com

2765 Midland Dr.

Tell us how Yard Outlet made you happy

"There was a delivery mistake that was quickly corrected. Product was as described on the web site."
"received in a timely matter."
"Very good experience with Yard Outlet. I recieved the product as described on time."
"Delivered items fast. Thanks for the fast response to our needs."
"The product was as described and the price was fair. It took longer to get out the door for shipping than I anticipated as irrigation is kind of time critical. Overall though, the purchase experience was good. Will purchase from this vendor in the future."
"I did have a problem with my order and finally emailed them. Tyler did ultimately solve the problem and stood behind the sale. The problem was with the manufacturer of the rug,I got a prompt refund when asked. Will definitely order again."
"The delivery time and installation/operation and success of the railbird diaphragm was perfect! I think the diaphragm replacement part cost although it is competitive is very pricey."
"Got the product I ordered and it worked!"
"Did what they were supposed to. Would have liked free shipping with orders over $50"
"I knew the part I needed when I went to your site. I was happy to find out you sold the part (rpk78) I needed and I tried to buy the part on your site. I selected it and added it to my cart. Once I did that I couldn't see how to go to check out and I couldn't see how to view my cart. I ended up having to call in to have a customer service person process the purchase. They were very friendly and professional. Thanks."
"Good deal. Product description was a little unclear. Packaging was mediocre"
"Great price, easy check out. Shipping was a little slow."
"I would recommend Yard Outlet 100%. They were great to work with, answered my questions by phone directly without any phone system delays. Yes, a real person on the first call!!! They are also very Competitively priced to all of the big online retailer brands. They kept me informed every step of the way on when I can expect delivery of my new garden shed and what I need to be prepared for with such a large shipment."
"Quick and easy checkout / shipping with the best price!"
"Good over all experience."
"Quick service"
"The Rainbird Wi-Fi enabled controller upgrade and remote link arrived fairly timely, except for a day's delay which was UPS's fault. Communications with Yard Outlet were good. They have an opportunity to improve by giving delivery estimates on their website. Pricing was the best I could find on the internet."
"Great price and quick delivery."
"Fast shipping"
"Got my needed product that I could not find elsewhere."
Yard Outlet is rated 4.71 based on 599 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access