Yard Outlet Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Yard Outlet

About Yard Outlet: Yard Outlet carries the latest in home decorations and yard supplies making it a one stop shop online! We carry everything from path lights to yard tools and green houses!

888-978-9273

info@yardoutlet.com

2765 Midland Dr.

Tell us how Yard Outlet made you happy

"Never received my order.Called and was told it has to be 24 hours they could do something about it! It's been 4 days and NADA."
We're sorry to here that UPS may have dropped the ball on your expectations of shipping. Unfortunately your order bumped up close to the weekend, and those 2 days are not considered shipping days to UPS. If your order never showed up please get a hold of us. We would like to get this fixed for you.
"Ordered two vista outdoor lights however received one of the lights damaged...there was a cut wire close to the socket. I had to remove several parts in order to repair the damaged wire. Very disappointing at $75 /unit."
"Can't find package."
"I bought two Reinders 8-way taps for LED commercial strands. The receptacles are extremely tight. I couldn't plug in the strands unless I applied a huge amount of force. I was able to do so but just barely enough for the strands to work."
"Usually very late shipping."
Hello Dhake-

I'm sorry to hear that you have not had a good experience with us. I have done my best to try and find an order for you but have come up unsuccessful. Please reach out to us at info@yardoutlet.com or call 888-978-9273. We would like to do our best to fix the problem and learn from our mistakes.

Yard Outlet
"There was very little description of the solenoids that I ordered. i wanted what was in the photo, but unfortunately that is not what I received."
Jason, we reached out to the company that we buy this kit from and they said that the original solenoid manufacturer went out of business. They had to go to another one whose solenoid is different, but will work for the same valves and application which is why we still sell the kit. Let us know if we can further help! 888-978-9273
"Product I received was not as advertised. I specifically ordered two hunter irrigation control units from Yard Outlet because I was trying to match an older model irrigation control unit and Yard Outlet showed the picture exactly as the one I was interested. When it arrived- It was a slightly different model from the picture. Granted- It was a newer model of the same product, but I specifically ordered this particular controller from Yard Outlet because of the model number and picture. PLEASE UPDATE THE PICTURES OF YOUR PRODUCTS."
Mark, Noted - We always sell the latest products unless specified. Hunter refreshed their PCC line of controllers and we did update the indoor controller images. We however forget to update the outdoor product pictures which is why you saw the older model. We're sorry, let us know if we can still help. 888-978-9273
"STILL WAITING FOR THE CHAINS TO ASSEMBLE."
Sorry to hear that there is a problem. I have sent you and email. Please let me know how I can help.
"THE WATER FOUNTAIN THAT WE ORDERED ARRIVED IN JUST A FEW DAYS AFTER IT WAS ORDERED. i REALLY LIKE THE FOUNTAIN. MY HUSBAND PUT IT UP AND PUT THE WATER IN IT, BUT IT ONLY HELD THE WATER FOR AN HOUR OR SO IT ALL LEAKED OUT. WE TRIED IT TWO OT THREE TIMES AFTER THAT AND THE SAME THING HAPPENED. i CALL THE NUMBER THAT I FOUND AND A VERY NICE GENTLEMEN ANSWERED AND I TOLD HIM WHAT WAS HAPPENING HE SAID HE WOULD LET THE VENDOR KNOW TO SEE WHAT COULD BE DONE. TYLER WAS VERY HELPFUL. HE WAS GOING TO CALL THE VENDOR BUT COULDN'T REACH HIM. IT WAS A FEW DAYS WHEN I RECEIVED A EMAIL STATING THAT THE VENDOR WAS FINALLY REACHED AND THEY WANTED TO REPLACE THE BOTTOM PART BUT I WANTED A REFUND ON MY CHARGE I TOLD TYLER BUT NEVER HEARD BACK WITH THE ADDRESS TO SEND THE FOUNTAIN BACK. I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD CREDIT MY CARD AND LET US KNOW WHERE TO SEND BACK THE DEFECTIVE RFOUNTAIN. MY EMAIL IS babybelle52@aol.com. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME. JOHN FIGURNY"
I'm sorry for your bad experience. I'm still working on getting the return information to you.
"Nice product, although I cannot use the post caps for my project. Your package did not indicate where to return them,"
Thank you for your review! We work with a variety of vendors and so we have to handle returns in many different ways. As such, we cannot provide a single location to send returns to as we also need to acquire an RGA number in most cases as well. We always are willing to help you in the return process. Just give us a call at 888-978-9273 or send us an email to info@yardoutlet.com and we are more than willing to help you out!
Yard Outlet is rated 4.71 based on 603 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access