Yard Outlet Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Yard Outlet

About Yard Outlet: Yard Outlet carries the latest in home decorations and yard supplies making it a one stop shop online! We carry everything from path lights to yard tools and green houses!

888-978-9273

info@yardoutlet.com

2765 Midland Dr.

Tell us how Yard Outlet made you happy

"Product delivery is SLOW"
"I purchased a nice quality rain chain from them. Unfortunately the product I bought was packed with popcorn packaging that, when opened, flew around my house. Hard to clean up and dispose of. Parehaps Yard Outlet might follow many other online companies and use more convenient, inexpensive, eco-friendly, clean and convenient packaging."
"Great selection but if I’d know the product I was ordering was on backorder I would have bought something different. The delay has put my garden behind a few weeks."
"The icicle lights were very nice but I couldn't use them for I didn't have the proper outlets to hook them up!"
"I haven't received my order yet but would suggest you communicate that an order has been received and AN EXPECTED DELIVERY TIMEFRAME. I was never sure after placing my order if you really had received it and had no idea when to expect delivery. I'm not in any hurry so if it's 2+ weeks just left the purchaser know so they understand that you are working on it and no further action is necessary. I had to call just to confirm that you really received my order. A waste of your time and mine."
Bush,
Great news! Your order was delivered yesterday. We emailed you an order confirmation upon placing the order and emailed you a ship notification with the tracking number and estimated delivery date. You aren't the first person to not receive our emails. If you white list info@yardoutlet.com or check your spam mailbox, you should see our emails! Thank you for being a customer and we look forward to meeting your expectations next time! - Yard Outlet
"Thank you for carrying a hard-to-find item. Unfortunately shipping took unusually long and I received no information on shipping at purchase."
Brian, did you not receive an order confirmation either? We always send shipping emails out as soon as we ship if you check your spam folder. I am looking at your email address and I think there might be a typo unless you did mean brain instead of brian. As for the delay, we know there was a recent heat wave while you had to wait for this to ship to you. We only stock K-Rain in the east coast where it's more popular so it had to ship from our North Carolina warehouse. Let us know if we can further help, and feel free to use the same link to edit your review! 888-978-9273
"My order was delayed for a few months and they contacted my twice during that time to see if I wanted to cancel."
"The Yard Outlet company did a good job at resolving my issue with the complete disaster that the subcontract Rain Chains created. They issued a refund and managed to correct my order even though the Rain Chain company sent the wrong order three times."
"I purchased 2 solar post caps from your co. Unfortunately, the solar lights stopped working in less than 4 mos. very disappointed, as they were so pretty while working. My neighbor even had me order a set for hers. Hers look great and are still working well. I assume my were defective. I called and was advised there was nothing to be found done as they have no warranty. Sad face..."
Pamela, Classy Caps does have a one year warranty from date of purchase. You were most likely told that we cannot return or exchange the item out of our returns and exchange policy however Classy Caps has a website dedicated to helping you get those replaced/fixed. You can go to http://fencecaps.com/warranty.html and email them about warranty. If you need a copy of your receipt, let us know! We would be happy to get that for you. Contact us at info@yardoutlet.com or 888-978-9273.
"I received my order but immediately noticed the quality was not as good as the items I ordered from this company through Amazon. The first thing I noticed was how light the cups were. they seem to be made of less material than those I received through Amazon. Also, the design wasn't as detailed as those I received from Amazon. I'm disappointed. I'm starting to feel like it's impossible to find companies that care about quality anymore. did I pay the same for the cups that don't weigh as much? that would mean that your company made more while I received less."
"Very happy with the ordering process and courtesy of Staff. HOWEVER, I still have NOT received the item as it was shipped by Fedex who are a PITA at the best of times. Delivery problem compounded by YO mislabeling address by 1 letter - which Fedex should have handled as they drove past my house - but instead started a chain of events that meant I have had to spend 2+ hours on phone chasing this item down. When I reached out to YO for help, they responded but essentially said it was out of their hands. That may be true, but as a Customer I consider the actual receipt of the item part of MY contract with the supplier so it is up to YO to choose who they use - as when the contractor messes up it reflects badly on YO Sure they may be some fine print which says once YO hands it off to Fedex they are covered but that is not how I see it and will bear this in mind for future orders. I personally will go elsewhere if the only delivery option is Fedex in future"
"No idea when product will be delivered. Where's the communication???"
We are sorry to hear you did not receive your tracking email. We sent it on the day your order was shipped which was the day after you placed the order. Sometimes they get sent to spam unfortunately. We send shipping and tracking notifications within a day of orders going out.
As always we can be contacted at anytime with questions regarding order status.
"I ordered a canvas for my fountain. The cover had good material but the zipper was very cheap. I had to send it back and got a replacement. However, the zipper remains to be cheap."
Yard Outlet is rated 4.71 based on 603 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access