Yard Outlet Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Yard Outlet

About Yard Outlet: Yard Outlet carries the latest in home decorations and yard supplies making it a one stop shop online! We carry everything from path lights to yard tools and green houses!

888-978-9273

info@yardoutlet.com

2765 Midland Dr.

Tell us how Yard Outlet made you happy

"Outstanding communication. Product out of stock, but they kept me updated on status. Price and service were fantastic. Will use again for our needs."
"Ordered a new Munro pump and it was built and shipped within a week and I received it in good condition. It was installed and is running good. My irrigation system is functional once again. Thanks Tyler"
"Beautiful rain chain! Outstanding craftmanship and very stylish! Very pleased with the product!"
"Great! Quick shipping."
"Price was good. Delivered as promised. In good condition."
"Site was very easy to navigate. Had a hard to find item at a low price (lowest I found). Very fast shipping. Thank you!"
"I was skeptical, being a first-time buyer, but Yard Outlet was great! The item I wanted was the cheapest here. It was delivered in a timely manner and the quality of the product is great. I will use them again for future needs!"
"Low price, fast shipping and keeps you updated on your product order."
"Fantastic customer service before the sale. Very fast delivery to Missouri. I took a leap of faith with this online seller - you should too!"
"The deck lights seem to be well-made and easy to install. I was very impressed with the amount of light they give off. The only suggestion I have would be to have longer mounting screws to accommodate older deck posts that may be twisted that require a deeper grab."
"Very nice web site. Fast delivery"
"Ordered replacement sprinkler controler It came sooner than I expected and perfectly replaced old unit. Very happy!!!"
"Excellent response, good price and fast shipping. Thanks for the good experience."
"Yard Outlet delivered the requested item in good working order."
"EXCELLENT SERVICE - ARRIVED ON SCHEDULE - INSTALLED UNIT AND WORKS PERFECT GOOD JPB"
"Tyler has been very helpful finding a part that I needed ! It was sent out the same day and arrived early in perfect condition. Thank you to him for his continued great sevice and efforts !!! With Best Regards and Appreciation, CJ Moundalexis"
"Timely response and shipping."
"The gentleman that I spoke with 2x's was very polite and calm. He was very helpful. I have received my order, but have yet to use it. He also explained that I could return it. Hopefully I won't need to and hopefully they will be as helpful. Thank you."
"Looked on Line for Hunter Sprinkler Parts and by far this company had the best price for what I was looking for and got the parts in a very short period of time....Would order again from this company...."
"Quick delivery. Works exactly like the one I replaced."
Yard Outlet is rated 4.71 based on 603 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access