Yard Outlet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yard Outlet
Read Yard Outlet Reviews

About Yard Outlet:

Yard Outlet carries the latest in home decorations and yard supplies making it a one stop shop online! We carry everything from path lights to yard tools and green houses!

888-978-9273

MICHELLE REID
Yard Outlet 5 star review on 9th October 2019
MICHELLE REID
More Photos & Videos
Shipping time great and product met all expectations- well packed, can’t ask for much more.
Ordered on 5-30 with an estimated delivery date of 6-5. As of 6-6 item still has not left the warehouse much less in transit per shipping advice. Not able to contact anyone at yard outlet on phone. Would cancel order if I knew how!
Shouldn't I receive the product before getting a survey. Per tracking was to get it Friday...now no estimated time for delivery.
Hi Jeff,

Your Order Shipped on June 1 so it definitely should not have taken 18 days to deliver. FedEx delayed shipment or lost it for a time it appears. We are sorry about this.
If there is a longer delay in shipping than expected after receiving the tracking info, please give us a call and we will track it down. Most deliveries should be 5 days or less.

Yard Outlet
PARTS AND PRICE WERE SPOT ON
On time delivery. Easy to use web site. Great original product replcement.
Thank you for your review Armand!
Only had your product for a half of last summer. Love it!
Thanks Cynthia for your review!
Easy to navigate site, fund just what I needed. Shipping was lightening fast.
Ordering was easy and the parts arrived promptly and in excellent condition.
Was initially promised item on the 22nd of May. Now it says the 29th! Haven't received item yet,so no idea of the quality of my purchase.
Hello Glenda-

We are sorry for the delay in shipping. What used to be a faster process has slowed down dramatically with the changes needed to help stop the spread of Covid-19. The fire pit you ordered ships out of California, and Patina Products is experiencing heavy regulations that have been put in place to keep their employees safe. These safety measures have slowed down shipping and processing in what otherwise would have been a faster process.

We are sorry for this delay. We stand by Patina Products, and the fire pits they make. They have created a quality product.

Yard Outlet
everything was good. delivery, product
The product was exactly as advertised. It worked and fit perfectly. I would not hesitate to purchase from Yard Outlet again.
i had a very knowledgeable person i worked with sent me exactly want i wanted and arrived in a timely fashion (she even walked me through how to install) wonderful works great now thank you
Got what I needed at a good price and the one irrigation nozzle head I installed worked just like it should! It came pretty quickly and I am satisfied.
Great product and fantastic customer service!!
Ordered a replacement light to match others in my system. The light was delivered quickly and was an excellent match
5- Stars: Received the new transformer on schedule as promised, replaced the existing MT-300 transformer, which was a simple task, and the new VISTA CTS-300 transformer works great! Very Happy with the CTS-300 and with Yard Outlet. Great Job!
Fast shipping and correct product shipped.
Fast Shipment, great deal
ordered and received very quickly, love our purple lights, we use to wrap around out tree in our yard. It sure makes a nice sub due lighting in our backyard at night. Love our lights, will surely order from them again.
Great value. Awesome customer service. Fast delivery. Highly recommend.
Yard Outlet is rated 4.70 based on 765 reviews