Yard Outlet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yard Outlet
Read Yard Outlet Reviews

About Yard Outlet:

Yard Outlet carries the latest in home decorations and yard supplies making it a one stop shop online! We carry everything from path lights to yard tools and green houses!

888-978-9273

info@yardoutlet.com

2765 Midland Dr.

Tell us how Yard Outlet made you happy
Hands down the best price I have seen for C9 LED’s. Plus - They look fantastic. I’ll absolutely be ordering more for next year
Yard Outlet 5 star review on 6th December 2020
Looks great! Glad you like them!
I purchased multiple 36" wreaths for outdoor Christmas season use. They are VERY full, seem to be well made and were less expensive than those locally available which were of significantly lesser quality. Shipping was quick. Communication was excellent. I will be shopping with Yard Outlet first for future purchases.
Glad you liked the wealths! Thank you for your business!
100% satisfactory. Product arrived as it was described. Good work!
These guys were great and delivered as promised. I definitely recommend them.
The 36" Christmas wreath and red bow I ordered arrived in excellent condition. They really look good being displayed on the front of my home. Thanks Yard Outlet for a job well done.
I placed my 1st order with Yard Outlet a few weeks ago. This was a pleasure and my item is simply perfect. Thank you Yard Outlet!
Ordered Vista Yard Landscape timer. Great product and great service. Thanks.
quick deliver & confirmations too! thank you!
Completely satisfied with my order.
Customer was spot on!!! Helped me correct my order since I made a mistake. Answered all my questions!
Just what I wanted and it arrived soon after ordered.
Great Orange LED C9 replacement bulbs. The orange color is true and bright. We're very impressed with the product. Customer service was excellent! Shipping was lighting fast! All around experience an A+! The company had to contact me to request a physical street address because they use UPS for delivery and we have a P.O. Box. Keep that in mind when ordering your lighting needs from Yard Outlet.
Very easy to work with. Delivery was on time as promised.
Accurate, complete, and timely.
During COVID my order was delayed for 7 months. Yard Outlet kept me up to date on the shipping status. I chose not to cancel my order. It was well worth the wait. My rainchain is lovely, it looks fantastic with water pouring through it, and it’s very well made.
Yard Outlet is my new go-to vendor for my festive lighting needs. The whole process was seamless, fast, and efficient. The products were especially economical compared to other resources on the web. Good, solid, quality lights. I highly recommend Yard Outlet.
Product just as described and fast shipping.
My items arrived quickly and packed very well in appropriate sized boxes. The wreaths were just as advertised and will look fabulous on our building. They were priced well and hopefully will last for years to come.
Product arrived quickly and as advertised.
I ordered a 36” Christmas wreath and it’s perfect! Nice and full and ready to decorate.
Yard Outlet is rated 4.69 based on 845 reviews