Yard Outlet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yard Outlet
Read Yard Outlet Reviews

About Yard Outlet:

Yard Outlet carries the latest in home decorations and yard supplies making it a one stop shop online! We carry everything from path lights to yard tools and green houses!

888-978-9273

info@yardoutlet.com

2765 Midland Dr.

Tell us how Yard Outlet made you happy
Yard Outlet is my new go-to vendor for my festive lighting needs. The whole process was seamless, fast, and efficient. The products were especially economical compared to other resources on the web. Good, solid, quality lights. I highly recommend Yard Outlet.
I had been looking for a wreath like this for some time and was happy your site popped up in my search. To my good fortune, it was reasonably priced and no sooner had I ordered than I received an email telling me it was scheduled for shipping. Fantastic service! I can’t wait to decorate it for the holidays.
Product just as described and fast shipping.
My items arrived quickly and packed very well in appropriate sized boxes. The wreaths were just as advertised and will look fabulous on our building. They were priced well and hopefully will last for years to come.
Product arrived quickly and as advertised.
Bought spool rope lighting. Delivered promptly. No instructions and cheap connections to wall outlet. Difficult to connect wall outlet to rope.
Didn’t work
I ordered a 36” Christmas wreath and it’s perfect! Nice and full and ready to decorate.
The filter was exactly as advertised and arrived on time. I recommend this seller
Got what I ordered and it was delivered in a timely manner
Prompt, accurate, more than fairly priced, and quick delivery. The only thing more I could ask is for them to actually install the lights( joke! ). Shame u feel compelled to say that nowadays.
AWESOME services & VERY prompt! Keep up the GREAT work!!👍👍
Clear description, quick delivery, great value.
Thanks, part I needed was in stock, easy checkout!
Found parts for my sprinkler system that I could not find on any other site. Purchase was simple and delivery fast.
I got the right part delivered on time at a reasonable price!
Thank you very much.
This was a gift from me, Ethella Seyler, to my grandson, Joel, in San Antonio, Tx., Somehow, when I typed in his SHIP TO address, the billing address was also changed from mine in NC, to his address in San Antonio! Being a low-techie, I was unable to correct this. And since my receipt from Yard Outlet did not contain any Shipping information, after several days, I feared Joel’s Safari Fire Pit might be sailing on a “Slow Boat from China!”😱 SOooo, I emailed your HomeTeam’s Blog and they promptly loaded it on a fast FedEx truck to Texas! 🤗He received it two days later! Ethella Seyler #vintage👵
Fast delivery
ordered a valve repair kit. It arrived in good time and worked fine.
Yard Outlet is rated 4.69 based on 845 reviews