Yard Outlet Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Yard Outlet

About Yard Outlet: Yard Outlet carries the latest in home decorations and yard supplies making it a one stop shop online! We carry everything from path lights to yard tools and green houses!

888-978-9273

info@yardoutlet.com

2765 Midland Dr.

Tell us how Yard Outlet made you happy

"Product as described at fair prices, prompt shipping, fast delivery, and excellent communication. My experience with Yard Outlet can only be rated as excellent. It shows this business is well run; kudos and keep up the good work!"
"They shipped out just what I ordered right after I ordered it. Two of the cutest solar frogs with light up eyes. Love them on my patio."
"Excellent service. The part I ordered was shipped the same day and saved me a $300 plumber bill."
"Item as described and reasonably fast shipping. We are comparing to Amazon prime, so no issues. Besides, it was almost $30 cheaper than Amazon. Well Done"
"Great product. Fast shipping."
"Part ordered was a perfect fit and delivered quickly by UPS at a good price!"
"I ordered the part I needed and received it in three days."
"Efficient, great product, knowledgeable people, fast delivery."
"Was surprised to find parts for old hard to find plumbing. Delivered very fast, parts worked excellent."
"Never received my order.Called and was told it has to be 24 hours they could do something about it! It's been 4 days and NADA."
We're sorry to here that UPS may have dropped the ball on your expectations of shipping. Unfortunately your order bumped up close to the weekend, and those 2 days are not considered shipping days to UPS. If your order never showed up please get a hold of us. We would like to get this fixed for you.
"I live in Colorado and ordered 2 repair kits. They were shipped the same day I ordered them, I was provided with tracking data and they arrived 2 days later. The kits were just what I needed. This was my first order with Yard Outlet but I was very impressed."
"These guys are great!, Had trouble finding the parts in Canada, needed them fast. Simple to order, fast to deliver. This is what customer service is all about."
"Everything that I was looking for. Yes. Thank you so much!"
"Excellent service and shipping. Great product! Buy with confidence."
"Easy to use site. Efficient, fast delivery. Everything delivered as ordered. I’m a happy customer."
"received in a timely matter."
"Received product fast and works well in my irrigation system."
"worked as advertised, excellent product installation and operation"
"Price was good and package not damaged."
"Order shipped correct and promp."
Yard Outlet is rated 4.71 based on 603 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access