Yard Outlet Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Yard Outlet

About Yard Outlet: Yard Outlet carries the latest in home decorations and yard supplies making it a one stop shop online! We carry everything from path lights to yard tools and green houses!

888-978-9273

info@yardoutlet.com

2765 Midland Dr.

Tell us how Yard Outlet made you happy

"The reps name was Tyler that answered the phone and helped me. He was extremely helpful and pleasant to work with. He was knowledgeable and took the time to address my questions, concerns. Thank you Tyler."
"I am so impressed with Yard Outlet. I needed a part to continue having water at home. I found the part, ordered it and had it in hand in just 2 days. I had my water back on faster than I expected. Thank you so much Yard Outlet."
"I purchased a rain bird ESP-9V controller for my yard. The price on Yard Outlet was half the cost of other online sellers. The product was shipped quickly and was the product advertised. Great value, great product!"
"What can I say! The part I ordered arrived on time and worked like a charm. I just need to learn all that I can so with it. I ordered anLNK Wifi Module for the ESP-ME rainbird so that I can make changes with my iPhone. Great gadget."
"There excellent. And. Great customer 👍 service"
"Sprinkler head caps were a good value and arrived very quickly."
"I was very pleased with the purchase I did over the phone. I needed an item urgently, it was shipped overnight, and I received it next day. Much better customer support than I had with some other online suppliers."
"I had never heard of Yard Outlet and was a little concerned about ordering from them vs Amazon. I was wrong and everything was perfect. Great product. Great price. Great delivery. No worries. I will be back for sure."
"Great service! Loved knowing where my order was the entire time. It was only one day late due flooding"
"Good price on the item I needed, fast shipment."
"Overall, I was pleased with this purchase as the price was most reasonable and the shipping was both immediate and free. However, the label on the package instructed me to 'inspect the product before accepting' but it was simply left in my garage. Upon opening the package, I soon realized that it was not handled cleanly during the shipment as both of the electrical department covers, wiring and condensers, were damaged. However, I was able to 'straighten' both items and the pump is operating quite well/ I would definitely recommend Yard Outlet to any prospective buyer."
"There was an issue with my shipment and the customer service department took care of it right away. I am very pleased."
"Yard Outlet was great! I had been looking for a copper rainchain to match one I had bought 10 years ago and YO came through for me."
"Part of the lights I ordered didn’t work. They were great about sending a replacement."
"Great product !!!!!"
"Thank You for getting my order to me so quickly."
"Excellent service, my pump showed up on time, was exactly what I was expecting and the cost was substantially below any other vendors I pursued. I am very satisfied and will definitely use Yard Outlet again in the future."
"Excellent service and delivery"
"Awesome fast service"
"The squirrels with the eyes that light are cute,they look like chipmunks to me,I love them.They look pretty in my yard. You place a order and you get it fast. I would order from your company again."
Yard Outlet is rated 4.72 based on 650 reviews