Canadian Academy of Guard Training Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Canadian Academy of Guard Training

About Canadian Academy of Guard Training: The Canadian Academy of Guard Training offers world-class guard and license training to get you exam and job ready. Take your training on our easy to use platform, have 24/7 course access and graduate whenever you complete the course. Jobs are waiting for you.

vchin@getyardstick.com

Tell us how Canadian Academy of Guard Training made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Courses are informative and give precise information. Plus you get hands on doing the quizzes to help you learn."
Hi Gerald,

We're happy to hear that the course offered exactly what you were looking for in Guard Training. We're always looking to improve and would love to hear more feedback from you. We can be reached at 1-800-465-3366 or at info@guardtraining.ca. Thank you and we hope you'll learn with us again soon!
"Hi, I can't find my exam. I've paid for the course and I'm not sure where it could be."
"Yardstick is organise. Thier courses are well arrange for better impact of knowledge. I give Yardstick 95% coordination."
Hi Ekene,

Thank you reviewing and taking our Guard Training course. We're happy to hear that it was everything you were looking for. We wish you the best of luck in your Guard Training career!
"Overall the , the course was reasonably well presented. My main issue is that there is no feedback on which quiz and exam questioned were wrong . It would have been extremely helpful to students to have this information.."
"this is a good course if you already know what you're doing. I have yet to hear back from the Exam Proctor, and have yet to receive my Security Officer License. Taking this course did not result in my getting a Security Officer license and was probably a waste of my time and money."
"The videos are too old and sometimes some error comes and i have to restart the chapter and thats annoying."
Hi Moksh,

We're sorry to hear that your learning experience was short of a 5-star one and we're always aiming to improve. We have taken your feedback seriously and will be looking into improving the course in future iterations. Thank you and we hope you'll learn with us again soon!
"Excellent experience. Very quick service. Thanks to Canadian Academy of Guard Training."
Thank you very much for your feedback
"the website is not showing the proper progress of the training. Chapter 1 is already completed and still shows "in progress", I already tried to re-do the quizs two to three times."
Thanks for your feedback. We have reviewed your progress and your chapter is marked as complete. You are able to proceed in the course
"Purchased the Basic Security Training course from Canadian Academy of Guard Training. Did this online. Course was interesting and successfully prepared me for the Provincial exam. Response from the Academy when connection or other problems arose were excellent and quick. Recommend to anybody who wants to enter this field."
Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate your support and will continue to try and perform a high level of service
"First time use of yardstick, so far no issues or problems"
"The fast track program was awesome. Especially enjoyed the additional courses on top of the basic course. Two things that could use improvement: 1) up to date first aid information, I know participants need to attend a formal first aid & CPR course. As an instructor of first aid, the topic was out of date and issues and questions would cause issues. 2) if you're advertising license exam included it should be included not have participants pay additional costs out of pocket. That was why I chose you, fast track with license exam included."
Thanks very much for your feedback. We will indeed look to change how the course content works in terms of training and the first aid component. Sincerely
"Canadian academy of guard training is one of the best academy. I had learnt several things. Their way of teaching is unique. You can find lots of sources from where you can aspire to become a guard."
Thanks for the great feedback. We appreciate our training and taking advantage of the other resources we offer.
"Its great i can't complete it right now only thing is it doesn't have a pause button on it thanks"
Thanks for your feedback. Even though the videos themselves can't be paused in the middle of them, if you end up having to leave and come back you can progress the video to where you left off. Hope this helps when you return.
"Satisfactory service"
Thanks for your feedback. While we appreciate the 4 stars, we will work to improve the service beyond satisfactory in the future.
Canadian Academy of Guard Training is rated 4.14 based on 14 reviews