Canadian Academy of Guard Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend Canadian Academy of Guard Training
Read Canadian Academy of Guard Training Reviews

About Canadian Academy of Guard Training:

The Canadian Academy of Guard Training offers world-class guard and license training to get you exam and job ready. Take your training on our easy to use platform, have 24/7 course access and graduate whenever you complete the course. Jobs are waiting for you.

vchin@getyardstick.com

Tell us how Canadian Academy of Guard Training made you happy
Courses are informative and give precise information. Plus you get hands on doing the quizzes to help you learn.
Hi Gerald,

We're happy to hear that the course offered exactly what you were looking for in Guard Training. We're always looking to improve and would love to hear more feedback from you. We can be reached at 1-800-465-3366 or at info@guardtraining.ca. Thank you and we hope you'll learn with us again soon!
The course itself is fine but customer service is definitely not even deserves a star. Once you purchase the course, they dont care about you next. By the way you can't get a refund in case if you just purchased the course and for some personal reasons have to cancel it. So think twice before purchasing any services from this company.
It's all good except I would like to know which questions I got wrong on the Quizzes?
feedback is not given , for right or wrong answers.
I recently completed this online course. I completed the extra courses and I am very happy with how this was set up for ease and understanding. I would recommend this for value and a better understanding of the security business. Thank you
Really helpful when it came to assisting with technical issues.
I like this platform for learning. It's easy accessible and the videos are nicely displayed.
It a good training that allows you to read at your comfort time be it office, home or anywhere
One of the best online security guard training program course.
terrible! course is basicly 40hours off youtube vids. Then a quiz at the end which basicly makes no sense, for a quiz you should be able to find out what questions you got right and wrong. contacted them for a refund and tried many off ways to speak to them and nothing in return. total blank.. do not deal with this company, terrible customer service.
Well thought out. Good information. Format well presented. Felt a little rushed with the 40hr course placed on the top to start.
Everything worked very smooth Thanks everyone involved.
👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
Hi, I can't find my exam. I've paid for the course and I'm not sure where it could be.
Yardstick is organise. Thier courses are well arrange for better impact of knowledge. I give Yardstick 95% coordination.
Hi Ekene,

Thank you reviewing and taking our Guard Training course. We're happy to hear that it was everything you were looking for. We wish you the best of luck in your Guard Training career!
Overall the , the course was reasonably well presented. My main issue is that there is no feedback on which quiz and exam questioned were wrong . It would have been extremely helpful to students to have this information..
this is a good course if you already know what you're doing. I have yet to hear back from the Exam Proctor, and have yet to receive my Security Officer License. Taking this course did not result in my getting a Security Officer license and was probably a waste of my time and money.
The videos are too old and sometimes some error comes and i have to restart the chapter and thats annoying.
Hi Moksh,

We're sorry to hear that your learning experience was short of a 5-star one and we're always aiming to improve. We have taken your feedback seriously and will be looking into improving the course in future iterations. Thank you and we hope you'll learn with us again soon!
Excellent experience. Very quick service. Thanks to Canadian Academy of Guard Training.
Thank you very much for your feedback
the website is not showing the proper progress of the training. Chapter 1 is already completed and still shows "in progress", I already tried to re-do the quizs two to three times.
Thanks for your feedback. We have reviewed your progress and your chapter is marked as complete. You are able to proceed in the course
Purchased the Basic Security Training course from Canadian Academy of Guard Training. Did this online. Course was interesting and successfully prepared me for the Provincial exam. Response from the Academy when connection or other problems arose were excellent and quick. Recommend to anybody who wants to enter this field.
Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate your support and will continue to try and perform a high level of service
Canadian Academy of Guard Training is rated 4.04 based on 26 reviews