Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism LLC Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism LLC

About Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism LLC: Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism, was established in 2011 to provide quality travel management and related services to the international travelers in U.A.E. With dedicated staff and vast experience within the travel trade in the Gulf, Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism is equipped to serve every need of the international traveler. We specialize in hotel accommodation booking, airline bookings, visa assistance, designer tours for individuals, groups and corporate and incentive tours

+97142560977

info@zabeeltravel.ae

P.O.Box 8432, Dubai,UAE

Telephone

How would you rate Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism LLC ?

"Easy, hustle free, fast service! Thanks to Miss Karen! Keep up the best work."
"i was given a false advice that I cant get visa on arrival to Oman, was told to pay 650 AED to get it in 24 hours, and it was never issued or even a follow up was conducted"
"very poor because i depostied wrongly 640 aed through atm... my total payable balance was 628 aed... there is a one guy aldrich bazan who was dealing with me i emailed him 2 times he said okay no problem i discussed this matter with my acc manager money will be returned... but all in vain please return my 12 dirhams back... documentation proceeder was quick and fast"
Dear Fahad,
Thank you for your review and i am happy you liked our service. We deserve that one star you rated. We will improve our refund process with accountant. Sorry Again.
"Very good"
"The service is okay however they have the ultimate fake advertising. They claim that a visa would cost you AED 300-400 in theor website, once I contacted them and applied they asked for AED 750. I mentioned to them that the ad said something different however they justify it with “Oh but you are from this nationality and it should cost you double”. They ended up sending me the driver for collection who asked for AED 770 instead of the previously given amount of 750. Saying that this is for VAT. I wonder how does VAT work in Embassies too! If you apply through them, my advise is, do not pay them until they bring your passport back, do not do what I did and pay in advance so you won’t end up chasing them to deliver your passport to you, which I still did not receive."
Dear Hussain, Thank you for your review and rating. Please come and collect full refund if what you mentioned is true. We do not charge VAT on embassy Fee check your invoice. Our website say's 750 same as you charged.
"It was fast and reliable service."
"صراحة تجربة ممتازة جداً والخبرة لها تأثير كبير علي الخدمة المقدمة اتمني لكم من صميم قلبي التقدم والازدهار واخص بالشكر الموظفة المثابرة / Karen Riomalos"
"Very professional service . Will come back"
"Not delivered on time, and I had to make many calls to get the visa delivered at the end"
"It’s good to see the fact that you keep shooting mails with regards to various visas availability & places to visit ..!"
"Just deceiving the customers and charging money without providing them correct information and telling different later on just to charge money without providing services."
"We wish you the best"
"ممتاز خدمتكم"
"They are amazing"
"Good"
"The multiple entry visa for Muscat for my wife and myself arranged very professionally."
"They have the proper advice regarding the travelling for Tourism purppse, it was the first deal with them, but i will repeat it for the next Journey, Mr. Mohamed Kassem advised me by the good way which enabled me to get Schengen Visa quickly Ms.Karen is so helpful , althought she is so busy but she can manage the requirements of all the office customers Thanks Zabeel Team"
"Need to deliver passport free of charge"
"It’s excellent service"
"Unexperienced / unprofessional"
Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism LLC is rated 3.81 based on 27 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!