Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism LLC Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism LLC

About Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism LLC: Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism, was established in 2011 to provide quality travel management and related services to the international travelers in U.A.E. With dedicated staff and vast experience within the travel trade in the Gulf, Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism is equipped to serve every need of the international traveler. We specialize in hotel accommodation booking, airline bookings, visa assistance, designer tours for individuals, groups and corporate and incentive tours

+97142560977

info@zabeeltravel.ae

P.O.Box 8432, Dubai,UAE

Tell us how Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism LLC made you happy

Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat
Under an hour
""Thank you for the excellent service , especially to Miss.sumira keep it up...I am impressed and definitely i will recommend to my family, friends and colle"
"Thank you for the excellent service , especially to Ms. Karen keep it up...I am impressed and definitely i will recommend to my family, friends and colleagues."
"Superb service.. Thank you Ms Karen for your assistance and being so patient in answering all my questions. Job well done."
"i have Good Experiance with Zabeel star travel . They have good service ."
"They should inform new staff about process before they are getting money"
"I like their service"
"Another Big Thumbs Up to Ms Karen..i am always happy with her service and being confident that i can able to get UK visa according to her advise and proper documents. Thanks to Zabeel and u Having hardworking staff Ms.Karen for her amazing support and prompt replies to my messages and phone calls. God Bless u karen and Keep it up😍"
"Good service. Everything on time."
"Excellent service, prompt action and friendly staff. I am impressed and I will definitely recommend to my family and friends"
"Very good service. have been dealing with Zabeel mostly for Russian visa assistance and has received best services."
"The Best Visa consulting in UAE, 100% recommendation, especially Mr Aldrich very helpfully person."
"very fast and good"
"This is my second time to apply Visa for label star they r perfect I m so happy for helping me to get a Visa all the document is perfect staff is very good and very professional I m so happy with them thank u again"
"Not good"
"Excellent service, highly recommendable"
"The best travel agency in UAE. Highly recommend it for everyone... efficient .. fast... simple service.!! Thanks to all Zabeel team for the continuous support 😊 happy new year"
"GOOD AND QUIQ SERVICE"
"Very good service, Ms Karen helps alot."
"Excellent service"
"Very poor follow up from zabeel star for my 90 days visit visa. Understand there were issues with visa but I was not kept informed."
Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism LLC is rated 4.22 based on 144 reviews