Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism LLC Reviews

+97142560977

info@zabeeltravel.ae

P.O.Box 8432, Dubai,UAE

Tell us how Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism LLC made you happy
I requested for assistance but was terribly unsatisfactory at all. I ask the person who assisted me questions regarding the visa application.. The questions I asked, the same feedback I got from the Embassy as I was advise “the back office” will “carefully” handle everything but it wasn’t as I expected.
All the services are excellent but I am personally affected by the Corona virus crisis. It has been 16 days of waiting to get my money back or fix the situation.
One of the best travel agencies in UAE.
Good and Prompt service!
I am happy from from yours service
Very good communication good people
very good and fast service
Honestly job
very friendly staff, good customer service and have all updated info about submitting documents for the visa.
Process was fast & very inclusive (i was carried along every step). Also, Al Chrich was very helpful with finding a hospital for my Yellow card which was necessary for my Visa.
I would recommend their services.
Mr.Hadi was excellent in his network and he guided us very neatly and help us a lot and is knowledgeable in his work.
The staff was helpful, understanding, patient for changes.
Thanks to Hadi (employee from abuhail branch)because he was very helpful and professional .
Really appreciate... service number one and never delay any thing.. really happy with the service
Thanks
Sanjay
The guy was very cooperative in Thailand visa , it was fast, with minimal documents , I wish all visas are the same
Good service and system
Zabeel star are doing well. Keep it up
They are customer friendly. Have a fast and reliable service. Was in touch with the agent named Aldrich and he was very helpful.
Great Service
The best travel agency I have dealt with. Staff are friendly and helpful especially Aldrich.. Their system is very quick and they provide all plans with the possible requirements based on the travel details. I recommend it to all my friends and I rate it as 10/10...
Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism LLC is rated 4.14 based on 512 reviews