Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism LLC Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism LLC

About Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism LLC: Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism, was established in 2011 to provide quality travel management and related services to the international travelers in U.A.E. With dedicated staff and vast experience within the travel trade in the Gulf, Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism is equipped to serve every need of the international traveler. We specialize in hotel accommodation booking, airline bookings, visa assistance, designer tours for individuals, groups and corporate and incentive tours

+97142560977

info@zabeeltravel.ae

P.O.Box 8432, Dubai,UAE

Tell us how Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism LLC made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
"agents are hard to contact for follow ups once you paid for service."
"Absolutely the worst experience I have ever had with this type of industry. The lady that was helping me to secure a Russian Visa was not able to articulate herself very well and I had to make two trips to the Consulate because the first one was a disaster. I was told the consulate had all my paperwork and passport and when I got there the consulate didn't have anything and rejected me. A had also noticed at that time, looking at a copy of the paperwork Zabeel submitted for me, that they had the wrong travel dates for the visa. I informed them of this and asked them to correct it. Five days later I have to go to the consulate again and was finally able to get my Visa but it was for the WRONG date. The lady dealing with me, even said, "but Mr. Mason you said August 1 - 6", I said YES, correct, you had them issue the Visa for August 6th start. I asked the consulate officer I spoke with about correcting it and he said to have my agent do the correction that it could be done still in time for my trip. I went back to Zabeel and shared all this information, I was told that it was too late and nothing they can do about it. SO, now I'm out of pocket 1000 AED for a Visa I can't use and another 300+ that I will lose to cancel my flight."
"As detailed in google. They have the WORST personal service ever. They DONT CARE about not meeting the deadlines and people losing money as a result of their service. The WILL NEVER call you back when they say they will. They have FALSE Advertising for Russian visa, Urgent service is 3 days, but they Deliver after 4. and in addition there are HIDDEN FEES at the moment of invoicing. SUMAIRA, the customer care representative is completely unprofessional and couldn’t care less about the customers."
"Worst service i ever got, you say you can pay using a credit card and you don’t mention any extra charges then when you get there you say you will be charged 3% extra if you pay by credit, if the bank is charging you, you need to either inform me or take the charge yourself"
"I paid 800 AED cost for my wife visa in vain because I did not get the full information at the beginning. The team has to clarify all issues related to visa issuance before starting work with the client. for example I asked for 6 months visa to Turkey and got only 3 months visa that will not work with me!! The cost and duration of the visa must be clearly mentioned to clients from start to end including VFS and embassy fees. Of course I will not deal with Zaabeel start again. I gave it poor evaluation but actually it deserves less"
Thank you for your feedback., the Visa was issued as per consular. We were very transparent on the fees.
"Very poor service, un responsible staff they care only to get your money then all what you get their back"
Thank you for your feedback. Kindly clarify the area where we care for the money?
"I requested a visa services from Zabeel Star travel agency and had Ms Sumaira allocated to support me! Honestly it was a great service and person in charge, she did a great job while I was a bit stressed during my visit ! But perfectly handle the matter and provided an express documentation and service! Many thanks to Sumaira"
"الخدمه بطيئه وليست بالسرعه المطلوبه"
"Poor staff, give your staff more training on how to handle customers."
thank you Mohammed, your feedback is very true. My Team will go through proper training this week. I have heard the calls.
"not satisfied with their work and only for documentation they charged me huge amount"
"Worst ever to deal with.. Lost my Ticket and everything because of their useless people who work their and they don't care they only want money. Very Very Very poooooor no follow up and totally not professional in dealing with people."
Thank you Reem for your feedback. We have done all we could to please you. You were not transparent with your application. The travel date was as per your requirement.
"Such a very efficient process and staff you have. Keep it up.Looking forward for all my future visa applications with your company."
Thank you Rabah for your feedback, kindly clarify more.
Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism LLC is rated 4.01 based on 288 reviews