Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism LLC Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism LLC

About Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism LLC: Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism, was established in 2011 to provide quality travel management and related services to the international travelers in U.A.E. With dedicated staff and vast experience within the travel trade in the Gulf, Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism is equipped to serve every need of the international traveler. We specialize in hotel accommodation booking, airline bookings, visa assistance, designer tours for individuals, groups and corporate and incentive tours

+97142560977

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
customer service
"The services and time management were good; as well as using easier approaches of the whole approaches! Thank you."
"Very good service for thailand visa"
"Great and quick service"
"service was very good ,thanks."
"very good service. very accomodating. thanks a lot."
"Perfect service"
"I really happy service of zabeel star travel. I applied for Russian visa .withing 7 to 8 days I got visa. I really want to thanks for zabeel star"
"Best service with great customer service."
"Thank you ate malou for assisting us! Till next time"
"Fast processing and excellent service."
"Amazing service... free pickup of passport.... exactly what they said! One day earlier got the visa :)"
"Malou was very helpful and professional and helped me process a UAE visit visa in under 3 days! I have worked with her on several other visa processes and I have not been disappointed at all. I would definitely recommend Zabeel having worked with other tour companies and able to make the comparison."
"I just used Zabeel Star Travel & Tourism services, again, and as usual, I was not disappointed. The customer service is excellent. Ms. Malou was very professional and helpful. I received my passport with my Visa very much on time as I needed my passport back rather quickly. I will recommend Zabeel Star any time to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you.!"
"Very approachable staff and very affordable price visa thank you"
"The service was ok"
"Very good and Quick service."
"Perfect service until now from your customer service special thanks to Mr Ahmed. hope I will get my visa"
"They have a great service I’m very satisfied from them"
"it was nice doing business with zabeel star travels, they have dedicated staff quick to respond and efficient, Ms. Sumaira was quick and effective in her job, within 2 days she arranged for my E-visa."
"Best services as usual"