Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism LLC Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism LLC

About Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism LLC: Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism, was established in 2011 to provide quality travel management and related services to the international travelers in U.A.E. With dedicated staff and vast experience within the travel trade in the Gulf, Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism is equipped to serve every need of the international traveler. We specialize in hotel accommodation booking, airline bookings, visa assistance, designer tours for individuals, groups and corporate and incentive tours

+97142560977

info@zabeeltravel.ae

P.O.Box 8432, Dubai,UAE

Tell us how Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism LLC made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Great service."
"Excellent and professional service and very polite staff. Good luck for future businesses!"
"Friendly staff and great service"
"Extremely quick service made the visa apication much easier highly recommended to my friends"
"Very good and quick service"
"I can tell after we are done with my visa As of now and so far all is great Thanks"
"One of the best service provider for the International visas."
"Awesome service"
"Very good Service"
"I have applied for Thailand and China visa from 3 agents in the past but the experience and satisfaction has never been and will never be like what I felt with Zaabel. Karen was very efficient, warm and welcoming. The requirements are minimal and the price is very affordable as compared to other agents. Don't waste time anywhere else go to Zaabel travel. They have a very cost effective, less hustle and affordable process."
"Excellent Staff// Good Service...... Thank You///"
"Excellent service, specially I like Karen, her attitude and professionalism is commendable. Keep it up."
"Everything was On time. I liked how you updated me on the visa process. Thanks."
"Thanks Mohammed for lovely help"
"Very satisfied will be recommended to all my contacts"
"Excellent service from Karen. Very prompt delivery of visa"
"Excellent trust worthy service. I got my visa within 7 working days as promised. I strongly recommend Zabeel Travel and Tourism LLC to anyone who wants a reliable easy going visa application services."
"Clear instructions and service deliver as promised. Professional and simple process."
"Zabeel Star performs a wonderful service & to the perfection."
"It is really a wonderful service I got from Zabeel Star. I have taken VISA for Russia and China form them. Their staffs are very customer friendly. Wish you good luck..."
Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism LLC is rated 4.30 based on 76 reviews