Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism LLC Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism LLC

About Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism LLC: Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism, was established in 2011 to provide quality travel management and related services to the international travelers in U.A.E. With dedicated staff and vast experience within the travel trade in the Gulf, Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism is equipped to serve every need of the international traveler. We specialize in hotel accommodation booking, airline bookings, visa assistance, designer tours for individuals, groups and corporate and incentive tours

+97142560977

info@zabeeltravel.ae

P.O.Box 8432, Dubai,UAE

Tell us how Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism LLC made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
"Very very very good. I am fully satisfied with your services. Thanks Ather"
"Charges for delivering back the passport and documents should be reduced"
"Very helpful and prompt action in rectyfing my documents."
"You don’t know how is work going..."
"Thank you Ahmad for your help. Procedure was so easy and i got my visa approved yesterday. Great work! Thanks again"
"Thanks for wasting my time and money (also Match tickets). False commitment with me and my fellows we decided not to apply for UK visa. because it was too late. Me and my friends who used Zabeel services will put Honest review on google as well. Not responsive customer services. if i text i get reply next day. SO disappointed i don't want to even talk or think about it."
"Zabeel travel is the best to apply Visa their service is excellence Mr.Mohammed and Malou best advisor I advice to all please apply Visa through Zabeel"
"Zabeel got me a Chinese visa in jut a matter of days with no stress. The funny thing is I'm yet to even know where Chinese consulate is located. I went to China and came back very happy. Thanks Zabeel Star ; You are the one-stop hustle-free visa agency."
"Always Adric he do his best to get the visa as soon as possible"
"I was happy with the speed of service and professionalism provided by Malou. I would definitely look her up next time I need help from Zabeel Star Travel. The security deposit refund for the UAE visit visa (issued after 2 days) was processed and refunded within an hour."
"**Very Frustrating Service - not recommended for the faint of heart!!!** Called them on a Thursday to arrange for their visa services and to collect my passport on Sunday. Waited all day Sunday and called them on a Monday morning, only to be informed that they forgot about my passport collection. Rescheduled the passport pick up for Tuesday before 3pm from my office. Yet again, was left waiting and waiting all day for the pick up. The PRO called at 3:10pm to inform me he would only get to my location at 4:20pm. Visa was issued within the 5 working days (as promised) however getting my passport from them was another struggle. I scheduled with their office on Tuesday noon to deliver my passport back to me on Wednesday, waited for them all day till 6pm Wednesday and no delivery nor call from their side. Tried calling them and their landline was disconnected all day, I called the mobile numbers listed on their website, but they would not give me any solid information on the delivery. Come Thursday, I finally got their attention on the website chat feature and they informed me that they forgot to deliver my passport on Wednesday. Requested for them to call me back as their landline was still disconnected, literally begged them to call me so I could talk to them on the phone regarding my delivery but they wouldn't. At the moment, I am still waiting to collect my passport from them, have vague delivery information given to me from them, they wont call me back, and I'm traveling over the weekend. Sad to say, but this is HIGHLY Unacceptable Customer Service."
"Very bad agency and un professional staff!! Care less..."
"Good service and not mentioning Aldrich will e injustice. keep it up"
"Very Satisfied with the service, specially with Mr. Aldrich and the personnel who assigned to pick the documents was very considerate as well to adjust on our timing request. Myself and other friends will surely come back for future services required and will recommend to others."
"I always personally apply for my travel visa, but since the russian passport required a hotel voucher and to avoid the hassles of procuring the voucher, I found the agency Zabeel Star on the website. Initially was spektical about the agency and handing over my passport to them, but since I wanted the Russian visa available in 4 working days, i visited them and I felt confident of their credibility after interacting with the agency staf and was not disappointed- As advised my Russian visa was ready in 4 days and for this I thank the Zabeel Star team for making this happen - Great Job!"
"Thank you Sumaira Naz & Team of Zabeel Star Travel agent for our Russian Visa application eventhough a lot of public holidays in Russia but still you can manage to get it done. Thumbs up & highly recommended."
"WE ARE HAPPY WITH THIS SERVICE IN FUTURE WE NEED THIS SERVICE. BUNTY"
Zabeel Star Travel and Tourism LLC is rated 4.11 based on 240 reviews