Zerbee Reviews

Daniel​
Zerbee 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Zerbee 5 star review on 2nd December 2020
Guest​
Very competitive prices in a number of categories. Order fulfillment has always been tops--well packaged and quickly delivered shipments. Highly personalized customer service. The office supply industry is changing across the board. There are fewer product choices than in the past, higher free-shipping minimums, and fewer promotional incentives. In that regard Zerbee is no worse than its competitors.
I was very pleased with my purchase and with the delivery.
Thank you for delivering this to my door. My business can keep going because you have the best price and fast, fast delivery.
We purchased two items from Zerbee. One item was damaged in transit. We contact customer service. They promptly shipped another unit. The second unit was minimally damaged; we agreed to keep with a discount. Customer service is top-notch, friendly and responsive.
Unlike products, but I got fully refund quickly. Reliable company.
Great buying Experience. Cooperative team and quick response. They should add more items to their catalogue.
Thrilled that you had my printers but 1 of the boxes was opened and taped shut, like the printer was previously used?
The two chairs I ordered are fantastic. Great quality, sturdy, comfortable. However, the shipping service Zerbee used (Estes) didn't deliver my order because my name and phone number were scraped off of both packages for some reason, but my company address was still readable. After some calls, I eventually received my packages. All in all, I would still order from Zerbee again because the product itself is great and the prices are unbeatable. But weird experience with Estes.
Good deal, good stuff. Only problem was in making the purchase, the credit card system would not accept the one I always use that works everywhere else. Wasted a long time trying with a Zerbee customer service person to figure out the problem. But the PayPal link handled it instead (same credit card), so it ended fine.
[procedure for purchasing was simple and useful even for me. I am not an internet shopper, but it was easy and it went well. The product arrived undamaged and on time promised, and that is the most important part of remote shopping.
Love the pricing and service. Only question or problem I ran into was with a product that Zerbee said was not deliverable to my zip code. What's up with that? It was SAN28101 highlighter set.
Very good except the lines on my legal pads were not printed the same darkness on every page. Perhaps these are close outs of defective pads. I can still write on them so no loss.
I was very happy to find the product I was looking for, after not finding it from other sources. Zerbee's prices are great! My only negative was that for one order, they sent multiple shipments, in huge boxes, with just a few folders in each box. That seemed very wasteful to me. Otherwise, I have already shopped with them again.
They were actually pretty good. The only thing that made me give them less than 5 stars is they said they had everything in stock. I had ordered 5 boxes of coffee but only received 1 then they had to refund my money because the supplier was out. Better communication between them and supplier would better this. But overall great company.
Pleased with prices, online ordering process and speed of delivery. I wish their minimum purchase for free shipping was lower...I had to order an additional $3 item reach the minimum to save on the $8 shipping.
Very good all around!
Great experience from beginning to end
My order was received by Zerbee and processed quickly with initial shipping information telling me that the chair would be shipped by the manufacturer and would take about three weeks. The chair I ordered arrived well packaged, secured to a wood pallet and in excellent condition. My frustration was with the shipping company. I was not familiar with con.way/XPO Logistics. Unfortunately their tracking updates were non existent so I contacted Zerbee for any information they could provide but was directed to the con.way/XPO Logistics website which was useless. I am used to tracking information provided by UPS, FedEx and USPS so the lack of information was disappointing. Additionally, when the chair was delivered, a signature was required. We had not be advised that we needed to sign for the package so it was fortunate that we were home to accept delivery. I can't tell you that my product was delivered on time because I was not given an expected delivery date beyond a general "three weeks" timeframe. Beyond that, the shipper's website said the package was sitting in Pocatello, Idaho for more than a week with a service exemption that delayed delivery. Despite the shipping issues, I am happy with the product I bought at an excellent price and would be comfortable buying goods through Zerbee again.
I was excited to find the glass top desk that I wanted on Zerbee.com. The shipping process was concerning as my desk was passed off to 2 other shipping companies: the initial 3rd party company scheduled to deliver it. Then at the last minute (2 days before scheduled delivery), another "3rd" party shipper was chosen to deliver the desk. This delayed delivery by 1 additional day. I was concerned about breakage with the different transfers, but the desk arrived in good condition. All is good!
I had a simple one-item order that was easily taken care of by Zerbee. There were no problems in placing the order or setting up payment and delivery. I intend to purchase from them in the future.
Zerbee is rated 4.8 based on 6,625 reviews