Zerbee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zerbee
Great Company to work with
Great product. Better than competitive prices. Rapid delivery. Thanks.
Fastest shipping ever!! I ordered Monday at 3:30pm. I received it at noon TUESDAY—I’ll use this company again!
Paper runs good in copier
Best price for the shelving units; shipping was very fast; will use Zerbee in future.
Great Prices and Fast Delivery!
On December 18th I ordered a box of legal paper and a box of letter paper. 2 days later I only received the letter paper, but got a call from the driver who said he would re-deliver it the following day. He did not. When I called I'm about it, I was told that they would re-ship the legal and I should receive it within 24/48 hrs #SpoilerAlert paper never came and they ended up having to credit me back ( which was not helpful, because what I needed was the legal sized paper). I will never order from them again, because as business owner l can't trust them.
[procedure for purchasing was simple and useful even for me. I am not an internet shopper, but it was easy and it went well. The product arrived undamaged and on time promised, and that is the most important part of remote shopping.
Quick shipping and great product.
Awesome pricing and great service! I had never heard of Zerbee so was apprehensive about ordering my new chair but took a chance. Pricing was less than half of competitors and it shipped in a couple days. Definitely recommend Zerbee!
1st time order from them, will purchase again
Great prices and fast shipping!
Easy ordering and fast delivery. Great customer service. Good quality office chair. I wish all companies had a real person answer calls without having to go through multiple phone trees and/or a long waiting time.
Best price for this product.
Online ordering was easy and found all of the products that I needed for our office. Shipping was fast and products were as explained & pictured on the website.
I made a purchase giving my name and credit card number - and my name is not Rob. I am not Rob, and I don't like being insulted by your company sending me email in someone else's name
I am very sorry. "Rob M" was the name entered when the order was placed online. Feel Free to give us a call and we can get that updated.
i ordered last month boxes were beat up this time a driver brought them and in perfect shape
This was so easy! I received my item very quickly. I will definitely use them again
Not very kind and not good customer service.
Great service fast delivery