Zerbee Reviews

Daniel​
Zerbee 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Zerbee 5 star review on 2nd December 2020
Guest​
Zerbee's met all my expectations !! Jill was very helpful !! Give them a try !! 👍🏻🤗
Although the wrong desk was delivered everyone worked hard to correct the error and I now have my desk. Thank you Zerbee and the shipper.
Excellent service - Thank you
The shipment got to my home fast. I will be ordering soon. Thank you Great job!
Great product. Fast delivery.
This was my first experience with purchasing items from Zerbee. I found this business to be dependable, having excellent products at a good price, having an easy to use order system, and providing fast shipping. I will use this business again in the future.
Product was as described and shipped on time.
Still, my product was not delivered yet.
Thank you for delivering this to my door. My business can keep going because you have the best price and fast, fast delivery.
My order came on time.
Order was accurate and delivered on time…no problems …highly recommend.
very efficient and fast. completely hassel free.
I love shopping with y'all. Very easy to deal with fast, friendly service.
GREAT PRICES - FAST, FAST SHIPPING - I COULDN'T BE MORE PLEASED!!!!
Ordered product 7/6/22, have never received product nor any communication from seller
Buying experience was great and very smooth. Fast delivery! Will buy some products again!
Good service and quality customer support. Thank you
I placed an order 4 days before going on vacation. The order arrived on the 2 day .before leaving. Plenty of time to deliver to my customers Thank You for the fast delivery .
Product was damaged in transit. UPS said that Zerbee.com was notified and would contact us. That only did we never receive contact, but when we reached out to them they had no idea of the damage. On the phone we were transferred to someone who was supposedly going to help. They did not answer and we had to leave a voicemail. We did not receive a call back. Now Zerbee has our money and we have no product. We had to order this specific chemical for a commercial job, and this causes major issues for our companies reputation and relationship with our contacts. This is the last time we will use this company.
Great communication, good prices, fast shipping! What more needs to be said.
Zerbee is rated 4.8 based on 6,596 reviews