Zerbee Reviews

Daniel​
Zerbee 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Zerbee 5 star review on 2nd December 2020
Guest​
UPS messed up the shipping and damaged the item in transit. Zerbee stepped up and reshipped right away. Also, was the best price I could find on the entire web for the product I ordered. I will sure to use them again!
(1) Excellent ! Thank you !
Terrific!!!!!
Everything arrived just fine!
Good price good delivery time . Excellent value
We ordered Sketchbooks for our middle school, came in quickly and good quality
Always receive prompt and courteous customer service! It's a pleasure doing business with Zerbee!
Like a closely held secret! Low prices, fast delivery, superb customer service - why aren't they running the country?!
Again, Zerbee has the best offers, reason we continue purchasing all the time.
Excellent customer service, had shipper damaged product, called and replacement was sent quicker than the original order, this time in good shape. Products are priced right and in stock. Have them in my favorites list.
Great service quick delivery name brand products great prices!
What a deal I got on a 3 pack of Dome ledgers. Delivery was very fast and everything was very easy to use. I'll be using this site again for any office supplies I may need in the future.
The products including, some hard-to-find plain paper tape, arrived promptly with no issues. Very satisified.
They QUICKLY sent me exactly what I needed at a good price and did not try to get rick on shippiing.
First, I love the table-style desk that I bought. It's the perfect size and height. The first tabletop came damaged. I was delighted with the quickness that Zerbee handled the problem. Their attention to detail meant that I got a replacement top quickly and without any hassle.
My experience was wonderful. Shipping was great and price was very good. We will by again.
shipped quickly with quality products
The best online to buy office supply. Thank you!!!
Quality product - excellent service
customer service went above and beyond when I had a tech hiccup. thank you! they also had item out of stock most places.
Zerbee is rated 4.8 based on 6,626 reviews