Zerbee Reviews

Daniel​
Zerbee 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Zerbee 5 star review on 2nd December 2020
Guest​
Easy ordering. Quick delivery.
Great company. The Price was 1/3 of the original price. Shipment was received in 2 days.
Very fast delivery
Great experience and fast delivery
The price for the product was great. The packaging in was in disarray.
Great prices! Very helpful staff.
Great customer service delivery problem not their fault quickly and satisfactory resolved. I’ll be a repeat customer
I was pleased with my first order with Zerbee.
Great service
UPS messed up the shipping and damaged the item in transit. Zerbee stepped up and reshipped right away. Also, was the best price I could find on the entire web for the product I ordered. I will sure to use them again!
(1) Excellent ! Thank you !
Terrific!!!!!
Everything arrived just fine!
ABISMAL SERVICE. I placed an order **and paid for** paper on 9/17/22. I receive an email on 9/20/22 indicating that "your order is on its way". When I called them last month, they said the paper was out of stock but would be sent as soon as possible. As of today 11/16/22 it has not been shipped. Absolutely NO follow-up from Zerbee UNTIL I contacted them in October, and no contact since that call. So they have now had our money for 2 months, and I still have no paper.
Hello, I show that your order was delivered on 9/22/2022 at 12:29 PM signed for by Gina. 10 Reams HAM103168. Could you please confirm that you received this order?
Very competitive prices in a number of categories. Order fulfillment has always been tops--well packaged and quickly delivered shipments. Highly personalized customer service. The office supply industry is changing across the board. There are fewer product choices than in the past, higher free-shipping minimums, and fewer promotional incentives. In that regard Zerbee is no worse than its competitors.
Good price good delivery time . Excellent value
We ordered Sketchbooks for our middle school, came in quickly and good quality
Always receive prompt and courteous customer service! It's a pleasure doing business with Zerbee!
Like a closely held secret! Low prices, fast delivery, superb customer service - why aren't they running the country?!
Again, Zerbee has the best offers, reason we continue purchasing all the time.
Zerbee is rated 4.8 based on 6,635 reviews