Zerbee Reviews

Daniel​
Zerbee 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Zerbee 5 star review on 2nd December 2020
Guest​
We never received our complete order, so not Impressed.
no updates on delivery , no tracking , no info . still waiting
Took too long to ship and deliver
Everytime I order cases of paper, when it arrives the box is broken and open, paper is bent up (some not usable) some have gotten wet if it rains . Is there a messge you can give to UPS
Zerbee is fabulous, I just wish they did not use TForce to deliver some of their products as TForce is just HORRIBLE to deal with.
I did not know that Zerbee sells damaged products. I thought damaged products were disposed of or sent to the 99 cent stores. I paid full price for two 32oz bottles of hand sanitizer. When they arrived I noticed a tape on top of the cap. I thought it might be to hold the flip top in place while in transit. But when opened it was so that the liquid did not spill out due to the flip tops being ripped off. Had I known this I would have not ordered. Pretty disappointed Zerbee!
I have already done this twice! Shipping was quick, but I was very dissatisfied with the packaging. Everything is thrown into makeshift boxes. My three month vertical calendar was a mess.
product not package correctly so some of the products spilled in the box.
Item arrived fast, but box was completely wrecked. Parts were missing you I had to go to Home depot and spent $15 on crews and parts. This was the first and last time I will use Zerbee. Product has a few dents as well, but otherwise the table is great!
I ordered a card table and first received a tracking number saying that Office Depot would be delivering the table, I waited a couple of days and asked when it would be delivered and was told that it would be delivered the next day. I did not receive the table and then the website said that they would be shipping it, again I was unable to use the tracking and after a few days just gave up and had them cancel the order. I only give them two stars because they promptly returned my money when I asked. I never did find out where the table went.
One of the items received was not the item ordered. I called immediately (it was a little over a week ago). Was told they would check and get back to me. I have not heard back and still don't have the item ordered or a refund.
I ordered on line because they were estimating a 3-5 day delivery while the sticks and bricks store quoted 14 days. After 5 days I checked and Zerbee said the order was being filled. On the date the chairs were due to be delivered I called them back and found out that the order had been cancelled by Zerbee with no notice to me. They were able to reorder the chairs with a 2 day delivery as they were in Phoenix and I am in Tucson a 90 minute drive south. The people I dealt with were great - the process leave a lot to be desired.
The item was damaged but I couldnt return it because I needed it for school project. It was bent and ripped. Didnt want to stay standing due to bend
First of all, the price was fantastic. $*** for *** D cell batteries by Procell was the best price I could find. Secondly, the service was quick as I received my order in a few days. The reason I gave 2 stars was there was zero effort to pack my order carefully. I ordered 8 boxes (12 in a box) , and whoever packed my boxes into the shipping box did not place any packing materials to take up the empty spaces in the shipping box. They could have put paper or plastic air bags or styrofoam popcorn in the box to to keep my batteries safe. But they didn't. When I picked up my order from my front porch, I could here the loose batteries as I walked into my house. When I opened the shipping box, I discovered that 4 of my battery boxes had opened up leaving me with 48 loose D cell batteries to deal with. This situation could have very easily been avoided if the person who packed my order could have used some common sense while preparing my order. I would have given a 5 star rating otherwise.
Received 2 damaged shipments of Clorox Hydrogen Peroxide cleaner. Replaced the first one which I appreciated but when the second damaged shipment came I just gave up. 2 stars not 1 because the company did the second shipment but without a non damaged product in hand, I can't give any more than 2 stars. Will order somewhere else next time..
Attached are pictures of the packaging the order came in. I was surprised it made it to my house without falling out of the box! I was also surprised to find that everything I ordered was there, because the packaging was so subpar. \n\n After contacting ***, I got an apology and they blamed UPS. I could see it for one of the packages, but not for the second one. The second one was obviously put together that way from the start. Everything in my order arrived unscathed, but I would be leery to order from this company again. \n
About 10 days after I placed my order on line, I called the Zerbee phone number for customer service. I told the lady that answered that I had placed the order on a certain date and hadn't received anything about it being shipped. She answered that Zerbee has it on their order page that items won't be shipped out for 3 - 4 weeks and it was my fault if I didn't see it!! She was very rude!! A week or so later, I received an email that my order had been shipped and was given a tracking number. I tried several times to use the tracking number but didn't get anything to show up. Another week went by and I received another notice that the shipping was complete. So, I got concerned it might have gone to the wrong place. I called Zerbee again and this time a nice lady answered. She checked on the order, said the tracking was very difficult to figure out but said the truck drive should have called me. I told her I had not heard from him. She contacted the driver and then told me that he was delivering the item today. Great!! I will wait for him if I need to. About an hour later, a man from Reddaway came in and said he had a delivery. I said that was great! I had a large door in the back and asked if he could put it in there. He said "no! I can't do indoor delivery as you didn't pay for it." I said I wasn't aware I had to pay extra for it but that was fine, please just put it outside this door. Once he backed up to the door, he asked me if I wanted him to use the automatic "lift jack". I said I don't know what that is. He asked how I was going to get the item off his truck? I said then, use the lift jack. He said there is an extra charge to use it. I said, "How else am I supposed to get it off the truck? How much is it?" He said he didn't know but had to write it down. I said to write it down, then!!! He was very rude, as well! I don't think I will order from Zerbee because of the truck driver and the first lady I talked to. There are plenty of other places that have office furniture. Sorry. There is no way to correct the problem now so I didn't leave my email.
The product I received in the mail was not the product that I ordered via ***. I received three boxes of Expo Dry Erase markers, but they were not the dry erase markers I ordered (no Expo ink indicator). The pictured item on the site doesn't match what was sent. I would like a refund or at least an exchange for the correct markers.\n\nI'm sure it is just an oversight. But *** directed me to you to try and solve it. Thanks.
Your shipping date was not met. When I ordered the product it said within 14 days. it took almost 6 weeks. \nWhen I called to get an update the lady I spoke with was short with me. It was everything she could do to get off the phone. She did find out where my order was a called me back. The tone she had was not pleasant
I've never had a problem before. But this order I received a box of sortkwik that was missing 4. I had ordered in duplicates of 12 knowing the box quantities...so I checked the paperwork and my order was showing as delivered in full despite being short 4 individual sortkwiks.
Zerbee is rated 4.8 based on 6,636 reviews