Zerbee Reviews

Daniel​
Zerbee 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Zerbee 5 star review on 2nd December 2020
Guest​
ABISMAL SERVICE. I placed an order **and paid for** paper on 9/17/22. I receive an email on 9/20/22 indicating that "your order is on its way". When I called them last month, they said the paper was out of stock but would be sent as soon as possible. As of today 11/16/22 it has not been shipped. Absolutely NO follow-up from Zerbee UNTIL I contacted them in October, and no contact since that call. So they have now had our money for 2 months, and I still have no paper.
Hello, I show that your order was delivered on 9/22/2022 at 12:29 PM signed for by Gina. 10 Reams HAM103168. Could you please confirm that you received this order?
Received wrong item , company would not exchange. Will never them again. Yea
Still, my product was not delivered yet.
Ordered product 7/6/22, have never received product nor any communication from seller
Product was damaged in transit. UPS said that Zerbee.com was notified and would contact us. That only did we never receive contact, but when we reached out to them they had no idea of the damage. On the phone we were transferred to someone who was supposedly going to help. They did not answer and we had to leave a voicemail. We did not receive a call back. Now Zerbee has our money and we have no product. We had to order this specific chemical for a commercial job, and this causes major issues for our companies reputation and relationship with our contacts. This is the last time we will use this company.
I placed an order for 2023 desk calendars and received 2022 calenars. Poor service.
My order never arrived. No one ever called me back about it nor was I refunded. You replied it was delivered but not to DELAWARE CITY DELAWARE. We don't have a dock and no one by the name of Fraught. You delivered to the WRONG STATE!
Hi Michele, Your order was delivered on July 7th at 10:04 AM on the dock. Signed for by Faught. Have a great day!
Will not communicate. I have sent SEVERAL emails. I have left SEVERAL voicemails - NO RESPONSE. We have paid for order not received. Would not recommend!
One pen came in not working order. I feel a free 12 pack of pens would resolve this issue
I never received my order nor any explanation. It has been over two weeks
Would not honor the order. Was told item is out of stock... But it still shows now as being in stock. see photos
Zerbee 1 star review on 16th May 2022
My order did not arrive. Still haven't received my order.
Worse sissors I've ever bought. 2 pair, neither cut fabric
I am very dissatisfied with the fact that the journals(NAT29205) that I’ve been ordering from you for years suddenly went from $5.44 to almost $10.00 and when I went to order again they went up even more to $11.14. I was able to get them from a competitor for the original $5.44!! So I obviously went with them!
I've only received 2 out of my 3 cases in my order. Once I receive my entire order, I'll let you know how you did.
I can't write a review because I never received the product ordered.
According to tracking, it was delivered on March 02 at 4:40
Over a month later, I’m still waiting for my order to be delivered.
I ordered on Feb 2, it is now the 21st and I still don't have my item. I ordered the same item from target and it came in 2 days by FedEx. Now some shipping/trucking company called me and needs to schedule a time to bring it, told me it's on a pallet and I need to unload it. It's a 100lb safe, not a big deal, FedEx had no problem bringing the same item and dropping it off. This is just ridiculous.
Honestly, I'm very disappointed. I opened file folder box and they were the wrong folders, but because it was more than 30 days, they would not replace them with those I needed. Very disappointing.
Worst experience ever. Two shipments of product heavily damaged. No way to get a hold of a live person. Will not use again. Terrible!!!
Zerbee is rated 4.8 based on 6,633 reviews