Zerbee Reviews

Daniel​
Zerbee 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Zerbee 5 star review on 2nd December 2020
Guest​
When I needed to place a simple online order, they were great, but when I sent them an email with a question (over a week ago) they haven't yet responded.
Your email must have hit a spam filter or something. Anyways, I just sent you an email and will be happy to help in any way possible. Just let me know how we can help. Best Regards Dana
Zerbee's customer service people are first class. Order fulfillment is better than your competitors---faster shipping than anyone. But your promotion systematics do not work. I get 10%-off promotion codes from you all the time. The deductions get made to the order--- until I log in---then discount disappears!. You've lost a lot of business from us because of these games.
The price was great, but only 5 of the six bins were usable. Zerbee’s customer service was great—they immediately refunded the cost of the unusable one. However, I have concerns about their quality control and am unlikely to use them again.
first one was damaged received replacement the second one was damaged and waiting for that replacement # 3
You sent the Wrong item the first time. Second delivery both sheets of foam board had a hole in it. I was able to work around the hole but good grief!
Love the product, but it wasnt packaged well and one corner was sticking out of the package and it got pretty wet and dirty on every page.
My order came with a cracked piece I called for a replacement of the piece. The guy said yes but until now no replacement. I’m very disappointed.
Was good low price
I ordered 2 desk pedestals and both pieces at some broken pieces upon delivery.
Product accuracy and quality keep me coming back. Packaging of ACCO 1 inch clasps was not made secure and they arrived out of boxes and had to be re-stacked by my office.
The expiration date on all 9 of the Digestive Advantage Lactose Defense formula boxes was 06/2020 ! Since \nit was March 2020 only 3 were before the expiration date .\n
Shipping was expensive
\nI placed an order for an item that showed in stock. I received a receipt for the order. A few hours later I received an email saying that the item was out of stock due to the nationwide shortage (TP) and it was removed from order. This was very troubling for 2 reasons. 1st, it shouldn't have shown it was in stock if it wasn't because had I known it wasn't I could have spent those few hours looking for it elsewhere (I didn't find it online, I ended up finding several much smaller packages locally). 2nd, no options were given to substitute for the product. It was simply removed from the order. I was left to try to find my own product, after believing it was already taken care of. I was sent an email saying the product was removed from the order and would I like the rest of the order. I responded but never received a response to that email. I simply received the other item on the order within a week and had to verify I wasn't charged shipping on my own. This was the 1st time I have been so disappointed with Zerbee and I hope it's the last.
At this time January 3rd have not received my order. Not able to rate this order
Good service
Your items are not being packed correctly. This is a new issue. Pens are out of their boxes and strewn all over. So were staples I ordered. Staples are impossible to repack in their box, so I had to rubber band them together. File folder boxes came in damaged.\nThe product isn't damaged or missing. It just looks like the people packing the stuff to ship it does not care at all. The "air pillows" in my last shipment were flat!!!\nOtherwise, I like your website and speed of delivery. You just need to check on your pick and pack personnel.
The items that I ordered were poorly packed for shipping and arrived broken. Customer services was prompt in their reply and reshipped the items quickly.
I am a regular customer for several years now, and as a small business providing social services I need vendors that can help me with prices. I originally liked Zerbee because of your prices. I have also been pretty satisfied with the quality or the products. I am the least satisfied with the customer service. It has been inconsistent. I hope going forward I can get better service, because I get emails from many vendors every day, who are looking for my business. On my last order I had to cancel some of my items because the prices were not competitive and the representative was not responding to my emails/calls.I ended up ordering these items somewhere else at a better price (without having to speak with a representative). Thank you.
I ordered seven dozen Orange latex glove's and I still do not have the extra lg. Look at the order. I have had three freight boxes on one order and still do not have the order filled. You are making me look bad. Please do not post this. Overall you are a great vendor. If I do not tell you there is a problem it can't be fixed. You just need to get right or get left.\n\n You did good on batteries.\nNext time will be better.\n***
We ordered 5 Lorell tables. 3 of the 5 boxes had significant damage. Surprisingly, only one edge of one table had mild compression/impact damage. The truck driver said that these were like this when he picked them up.
Zerbee is rated 4.8 based on 6,636 reviews